HP - Scanner Error 20

Gopal Zanwar
My printer gives computer printout OK but unable to take copy from scanner & showing scanner error 20.

Comments

HP LaserJet M1005 MFP Complaints - Scanner Error 20

my M1005 scaner showing SCANNER ERROR 12, what happen

My M1005 Scaner Showing Scanner Error 12, And Scanner Error 20 Plz sent error discanet

we are unable to scan or copy in our hp laserjet m 1005 mfp printer.
I want to know is that hardware problem or software problem. the erorr is scanner eroor 12.
kindly replay or give the soluation immediately.

with regards
k.s.krishna prasad

Nothing to do with it .. plz sent it to Repair

scaner error 12

scanner error 20

Hp 1005 Scanner error 20 please suggest the problem
amit

sir my printer not work properly

I WANT TO KNOW THE M1005 SCANNER ERROR ( 12, 20)
PLEASE SEND REPLY IMMEDIATELY
Edh

Solution to Error 12 Scanner !!!

The Scanner has gotten out of its course, other words, this scruffy
To work around is simple, just loosen the 4 screws on top of the scanner, are well visible, it is necessary to open the printer, but only to cover the Scanner is not necesario completely extract the screws, but only a little soltalos the scanner back in its correct line!
Hope I have helped

m1005 mfp laserjet :-scanner error 12

we use HP Laser Jet M1005 MFP printer, copier, scanner, we get error no 12, what we will do, send the solution
Hemant

scanner problem - hp m1005mfp

scanner error 12
this error comming 4th time again & again.
but no problem solved till date from dec

hi

My Printer Did not Get Started. We Are Really Fed up from the last one month because we are 22KM away from the city. It is very difficult for us to take the the data in the pen drive and for print and zerox we have to go in the city. Two Times Our Printer Get Repaired Also From The HP Service Station Hisar (Haryana). If there is defect in our printer so please try to replace it as soon as possible. Our Contact No. is:-99915-33204, 9050008800
Our Model no. & Product No. CB376A, M1005MFP
Serial No. CNG9B5K2WP

we r really unsatisfied from ur services
N Jun 12, 2011 by
ANTRAM

I use HP Laser Jet M1005 MFP printer, copier, scanner, we get error no 20, what we will do, send the solution my contact No.9685006605, 07740201601

HP - Scanner Error 20