HP Gas Agency Name (Amar Gas Phase 7, Mohali Contact Num 0172 - 5097935 - Gas cylender not delevered after 18 days of booking

Honey kashyap
Dear Concern my gas consumer num is 518231 on name of mr Kewal krishan ,my
(father ) i have booked my cylender on 2nd jan today is 20 jan but still i have not recd my gas cyllender .when i called today to gas agency they told me it will take 10-12 days more i have only one cyllender connection kindly look this matter & do the req

HP Gas Agency name (AMAR gas phase 7, mohali contact num 0172-5097935

Comments

I totally agree that supply of gas is not satisfactory. I have also got my cylender booked 0n 09.01.10, my consumer no. is 512893. It is becoming impossible to run the kitchen smoothly. But the concerned officials are telling that they can't supply the gas before 15-20 days. What a helpless situation!

Same problem here. My gas booking date is 12 Jan 2010 but delevery date is 7-Feb-2010. Kindly look this matter & do the req.
Thanks.

we are facing same problem. Amar Gas has become a service only for VIPs and black marketeers. VIP get cylinder next day but we are not given cylinder 10 day s after booking. This way you are deprived of a gas cyliner 21days + 10 days = 31 days. You are helpless and have to buy a cylinder from balck market.

i agree with this amar gas are black marketeers agency their employes are very rude they insult constomer this agency should be cancelled
N Sep 18, 2011 by
suneet goel

I am a consumer of HP Gas from their dealer Amar Gas Agency, Mohali ( Chandigarh). I got the connection from agency few years back but i am really upset by the games played by the dealer. The telephone no. for the booking, given on the booklet is 0172-2226618 & 5097935. But when you call either there is engaged tone or the no. keeps on ringing with no response. My family has to face lot of hardship as gas delivery situation is really bad so if we don't book on time there are lot of issue to keep the stove burning. When we go and see at dealer's place, the phones are mostly kept off the hook to avoid the calls and sell the gas in black market. Would like to bring this point to notice of HP Gas personnel.