HP Gas - Non Delivery of Gas Cylinder after booking

rocketmanish
My Code is 601867
I booked cylendre for home delivery on 18-20 days ago but not deliver.to cylendre Whenever i make phone call to their representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP Gas Agency...

Comments

Ravinder Singh Negi HP Gas  - India

I am resident of East Delhi, New Delhi and is this a regular customer of H.P. Domestic Gas service. My grievances are that we have found that in most of the supplied cylinders by their Delivery Boy contains less quantity. We severally complaints to the Gas Agency, but they replied that they are sending accurate weight cylinders and, if any such things happening then bring it in their knowledge, so that they take the appropriate action and such things wouldn't be repeated in future.

1. Even they have filled cylinders in their stock, they reply that there is shortage of gas and then supplied cylinders to shopkeepers on high prices, which is completely violation of law and rules.
Vikas kumar garg HP Gas  - India

I booked gas for home delivery on14.09.07 but till today 03.10.07 not deliver. Whenever i make phone call to their representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP. My Gas Agency Distributor code is 966170
SH LALJI GAS
10 SHATRUNJAY GIRI APTS
KANDIVLI
MUMBAI
MAHARASTRA

My CUSTOMER NO IS 635263.
CHANDRAKANT MADHAVRAO KORANNE Hindustan Petroleum / HP Gas (LPG)  - India

Delay in delivery - Hindustan Petroleum / HP Gas (LPG)

The gas agency does not book our request for refill for domestic LPG gas bottle within 15 days after last delivery. The agency name is M/s GASOLIT - Vadodara, Gujarat. Also they deliver the booked LPG cylinder after 10-15 days normaly.
amit kumar HP Gas  - India

your gas agent in etah up named as fauzi gas service is not providing gas to the customers. he is selling a pack of tea named DIAMEND TEA forcefully to the customers. He has also engaged a lot of marshalls of criminal background to frighten the customers. Various customers has lodged many complaints against the fauzi gas service but no action has been taken against the agency. He is also not providing home dilivery of gas cilinders to the customes of Etah districts. You can hold a fair inquiry in this regard and take appropriate actions against this gas agency so that the cradibility of your company can prevail. thanking you- Amit kumar verma Etah up
ritusharma HP Gas  - India

Veeraraghavan Prasad HP Gas  - India

Excess charge for procuring domestic cylinders - HP Gas

1. the irregular and highly eccentric delivery is a part of all service as far as domestic gas cylinders are concerned and hence the less talked about it the better.
2. my complaint is how far it is justified that the the consumer has to dole out extra bucks to procure a gas cylinder from the retail outlets opened by hp. The reasons given are very flimsy, e.g. the transportation and loading and unloading are to be borne by the consumer and this looks highly vague. the irony is the bill is not given for the same amount.
3. it has become a kind os standard procedure to take Rs. 5 to 10 extra even when u go to the main dealer for taking it. how much of money goes unaccounted in all this dealing is left to anyone's guess. Why should the consumer already saddled with the spiraling rise give extra and that too it is almost demanded and always very rudely.
4. there is always an exaggerated demand even when gas is available because most of it is routed to the small time shopkeepers and hotels who seem never to lack the supply.
5. Is HP listening and when will they take steps to remove such anomalies in their delivery?
6. Are there any mechanism in HP to check this blatant violation of the delivery system. So many middlemen are involved in the supply that the genuine consumer is left high and dry.
7. HP sholud come out with solution. If you have opened aa outlet to cate to a specific population say in a rural or far flung area it is your moral responsibility to see that the fruits of it reach the very consumer it is meant for.
8. you talk of expansion but you are basically doing nothing with the already existing one's.
Vera Khare HP Gas  - India

There is an endless list we can prepare on HP gas distributors , but can anyone take action on this .I am re resident of new mumbai and the distributors are selling the gas in black instaed of providing it to the customers .The gas delivery is never on time can anyone help us on this if we go and ask any questions to the distributors they just speak in a wrong manner .
Mrs. S.Kannan Hindustan Petroleum / Domestic LPG  - India

Unsealed Gas Cylinders - Hindustan Petroleum / Domestic LPG

Consumer No.822815
Vijayanagar Gas Company
Distributor Code No. 451264
7-1-276/1/A/6&6A
Neemkarnagar

Last time when I ordered a gas cylinder for domestic cooking, I found that it was not sealed.

This time the cylinder was ordered on 9 October and delivered on 17 October. I almost immediately discovered that the cylinder was not sealed, tried to call the delivery boy, but he just sped away. I called the distributor's office and complained. The person said that it would be replaced, but they haven't done it so far.
The replacement is one solution, but the authorities will also have to note that this seems to be a regular practice and if gas cylinders are tampered with it will be very risky for consumers.
brijmohan singh negi HP Domestic Gas Service  - India

delay in delivery of cylinder - HP Domestic Gas Service

dear sir,
my customer no is 616525, brij gas agency, nirman vihar, new delhi-92, ph no. 01122420585, 01122420584, 9891956351.

we have booked a cylinder dt 14.10.07 for your customer care no. 1716 more theb 5 time, & daily talk to your agency (20.10.07 to 24.10.07) but till date iam not recd any cylinder.

plz ask why?

regds
brijmohan
abhijit biswas HP Gas  - India

Really this whole scenario of HP gas delivery system has been collapsed and the distibutors are always ready with their explanation due to delay delivery of booked refill and beyond that the representative of HP gas in Bally(janta gas cosumer ) were telling me that now their is cruncy situation of gas bookings so double refill facility now no longer exisiting.

cosumer no.
SANJIV JHA HP Gas  - India

HP gas not delivering on the date suggested - HP Gas

I had booked HP gas reffiling from Laxmi Gas Agency, Ghatikra More, Najafgarh, New Delhi-43 on 15.10.07 but till date as 31.10.07 not recd even i have shifted new in this area last three month before every time late delivered from this agency.

Pls take imm. action asap.

Thanks & Regds.

Sanjiv Jha
S.V.V.Prasada Rao HP Gas  - India

Non Delivery of Gas Cylender after booking
My consumer no to gas is 805225 at satya tulasi agencies,hyderabad
I booked gas for home delivery 12 days back but till today 03.11.07 not deliver. Whenever i make phone call to their representative, he says it will be delivered today. Even,i made personel visit to them. they say it will be delivered today. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP. My Gas Agency Distributor is locatedat
SATYATULSI AGENCIES.
hUDA COMPLEX,
SHOP NO 48,
TARANAKA,
SECUNDERABAD
5000 17
AP STATE
K. ADILAKSHMI HP Gas  - India

I booked gas for home delivery on 17.10.2007 but till today on 05.11.2007 not deliver. Whenever I make phone call to their representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. I am very sorry to say that we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening .My Gas Dealer Code.No.345850,Divya Laxmi Agency,Chandrampalem,Madhuravada,Visakhapatnam. My Consumer.No.613829. Please do the needful and oblige.
Gautam Narayan HP Gas  - India

I am tired of Murali enterprises, dealers for HP Gas. They gave me a 24 hrs number for booking, I booked there and my booking number was 5. ITs almost about ten days, there is no news. They have four telephone numbers, they dont answer even one. If you visit their office, they immediately call up the delivery boy and the cylinder reaches in 10 mins! Obviously there is some kind of misuse happening. How come when I get there it all works? What is HP doing? How come they are not following up the bookings to see the efficiency. What is the purpose of this automated system then!!?? This is in Bangalore by the way. The tele nbr of the agency is 25233303. If you get them to answer the phone do let me know!!
K. ADILAKSHMI HP Gas  - India

Please take necessary action on them .

Complaints on "HP Gas"
Read more complaints on this Company
HP Gas
Non Delivery of Gas Cylender after booking:

Non Delivery of Gas Cylender after booking:
VARGHESE SAMUEL HP Gas  - India

My Name is VARGHESE SAMUEL, I AM one of consumer of HP GAS, My consumer No. is 625610, our Area DEALER IS
SHRI RAM AGENCY CO,45-B, MANDAPAM STREET, MADURATHAKAM THROUGH RETAILER KARUNGUZHI . I have booked gas on 4.10.2007,but I feel sorry to inform you till today I have not received cylinder. In our location , we always facing problem in delay in delivery of cylinders not only me all people staying here and fed up with delay in cylinder delivery. Our Area Agent is supplying the cylinder after 2 months(from the date
of booking) but here they are supplying HP Cylinders on black , when we need we are getting HP Cylinder on black basis after paying Rs.500/- . How it is possible, if there is shortage of cylinder for booking peoples, how we are getting on black basis. So you are requested to take earliest action & oblige
anto.s HP Gas  - India

very poor service & not getting home delivery

I've had an HP gas connection for quite some time now. I have not had any major problems with HP deals that I had connections with in the past, but my current dealer is really turning out to be troublesome. In the past also, I had to raise a complaint against them. The name of the agency is Anand Gas Agencies, Raapark, aipury, Raasthan. Their phone number is 0141-2617486 (thank god if you are able to get in touch with them at these numbers, because I have given up). It is a nightmare for me everytime I have to get a refill cylinder. With great difficulty, after trying their number for several days, I was able to book a cylinder. The men told me that we shall receive it in 10 days. It has been more than 20 days and we have not received the refill cyllinder. We are not able to reach them as their number is either constantly busy, or if it rings, no one picks up the call. Please resolve the issue, and also ensure if possible that the same problem does not occur the next time we have to book a cylinder. Also, HP gas claims that they have a facility of online booking but that link never works.
Anto.s
consumer no is 121706.
madhavi HP Gas  - India

NOT HAVING A PROPER CONTACT ID TO CALL THEM FOR REFILLING OF GASES THESE DAYS. no response on 24hrs service provider no: also.

KINDLY HELP US.....

WE NEED IT AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

HP Gas - Non Delivery of Gas Cylinder after booking