HP Gas - Non Delivery of Gas Cylinder after booking

rocketmanish
My Code is 601867
I booked cylendre for home delivery on 18-20 days ago but not deliver.to cylendre Whenever i make phone call to their representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP Gas Agency...

Comments

Vikas kumar garg HP Gas  - India

I booked gas for home delivery on14.09.07 but till today 03.10.07 not deliver. Whenever i make phone call to their representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP. My Gas Agency Distributor code is 966170
SH LALJI GAS
10 SHATRUNJAY GIRI APTS
KANDIVLI
MUMBAI
MAHARASTRA

My CUSTOMER NO IS 635263.
amit kumar HP Gas  - India

your gas agent in etah up named as fauzi gas service is not providing gas to the customers. he is selling a pack of tea named DIAMEND TEA forcefully to the customers. He has also engaged a lot of marshalls of criminal background to frighten the customers. Various customers has lodged many complaints against the fauzi gas service but no action has been taken against the agency. He is also not providing home dilivery of gas cilinders to the customes of Etah districts. You can hold a fair inquiry in this regard and take appropriate actions against this gas agency so that the cradibility of your company can prevail. thanking you- Amit kumar verma Etah up
ritusharma HP Gas  - India

Vera Khare HP Gas  - India

There is an endless list we can prepare on HP gas distributors , but can anyone take action on this .I am re resident of new mumbai and the distributors are selling the gas in black instaed of providing it to the customers .The gas delivery is never on time can anyone help us on this if we go and ask any questions to the distributors they just speak in a wrong manner .
abhijit biswas HP Gas  - India

Really this whole scenario of HP gas delivery system has been collapsed and the distibutors are always ready with their explanation due to delay delivery of booked refill and beyond that the representative of HP gas in Bally(janta gas cosumer ) were telling me that now their is cruncy situation of gas bookings so double refill facility now no longer exisiting.

cosumer no.
S.V.V.Prasada Rao HP Gas  - India

Non Delivery of Gas Cylender after booking
My consumer no to gas is 805225 at satya tulasi agencies,hyderabad
I booked gas for home delivery 12 days back but till today 03.11.07 not deliver. Whenever i make phone call to their representative, he says it will be delivered today. Even,i made personel visit to them. they say it will be delivered today. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP. My Gas Agency Distributor is locatedat
SATYATULSI AGENCIES.
hUDA COMPLEX,
SHOP NO 48,
TARANAKA,
SECUNDERABAD
5000 17
AP STATE
K. ADILAKSHMI HP Gas  - India

I booked gas for home delivery on 17.10.2007 but till today on 05.11.2007 not deliver. Whenever I make phone call to their representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. I am very sorry to say that we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening .My Gas Dealer Code.No.345850,Divya Laxmi Agency,Chandrampalem,Madhuravada,Visakhapatnam. My Consumer.No.613829. Please do the needful and oblige.
Gautam Narayan HP Gas  - India

I am tired of Murali enterprises, dealers for HP Gas. They gave me a 24 hrs number for booking, I booked there and my booking number was 5. ITs almost about ten days, there is no news. They have four telephone numbers, they dont answer even one. If you visit their office, they immediately call up the delivery boy and the cylinder reaches in 10 mins! Obviously there is some kind of misuse happening. How come when I get there it all works? What is HP doing? How come they are not following up the bookings to see the efficiency. What is the purpose of this automated system then!!?? This is in Bangalore by the way. The tele nbr of the agency is 25233303. If you get them to answer the phone do let me know!!
K. ADILAKSHMI HP Gas  - India

Please take necessary action on them .

Complaints on "HP Gas"
Read more complaints on this Company
HP Gas
Non Delivery of Gas Cylender after booking:

Non Delivery of Gas Cylender after booking:
VARGHESE SAMUEL HP Gas  - India

My Name is VARGHESE SAMUEL, I AM one of consumer of HP GAS, My consumer No. is 625610, our Area DEALER IS
SHRI RAM AGENCY CO,45-B, MANDAPAM STREET, MADURATHAKAM THROUGH RETAILER KARUNGUZHI . I have booked gas on 4.10.2007,but I feel sorry to inform you till today I have not received cylinder. In our location , we always facing problem in delay in delivery of cylinders not only me all people staying here and fed up with delay in cylinder delivery. Our Area Agent is supplying the cylinder after 2 months(from the date
of booking) but here they are supplying HP Cylinders on black , when we need we are getting HP Cylinder on black basis after paying Rs.500/- . How it is possible, if there is shortage of cylinder for booking peoples, how we are getting on black basis. So you are requested to take earliest action & oblige
rajendra kumar kumawat HP Gas  - India

I booked gas for home delivery on 16.11.07 but till today 28.11.07 not deliver. Whenever i make phone call to their representative, he says after Saturday must be delivered. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP. My Gas Agency name is
govindgarh Gas Agency,
opposite police thana govindgarh
v/p govindgarh jaipur
pin code 303712
madhav purushottam navare HP Gas  - India

Respected Sir,

I booked gas for home delivery on 30/10/2007 but till today 07/12/2007 not deliver. Whenever i make phone call to their representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. On 05/12/2007 I went to HP Dealer he prepared some document on computer and told me next day you will receive deliver. Today also I phone and I got same reply that tomorrow . I am very sorry to say that this agency is not giving proper service for last many months. My Agency Name is

SHIVSHANTI GAS AGENCY,
DHANKAWADI, PUNE-411043 [MAHARASHTRA]
AGENCY HOLDER : MS. NALINI PAWAR
PHONE NO. 020 24378060
My CUSTOMER NO IS 610321

Sir, I request you to kindly look into the matter or give me any other alternative.
Hopping for the best services.
Mr. Premlal Chaudhari HP Gas  - India

I am a HP Gas customer from Rajpipla, Gujarat. Consumer No.-610188, Dealer code-957160(Jalaram gas agency). I have transferred my connection from Silvassa(U.T.) to Rajpipla on 13/12/06 but yet I have not been issued the pass-book. I visited the agency frequently in last one year which is 22k.m. away from my residence RPL, Umalla. But each time the receptionist tell that the unit head Mr. Bharat Manglora is not available. So have to visit again and again. What kind of service is this ?
Surender Kumar Garg HP Gas  - India

My Consumer No. is - 645717 and HP Gas agency is situated in 16, Netaji Subhash Marg, Darya Ganj.

I booked gas for home delivery on 10.11.07 but till 30.11.07 not delivered. When I went there, firstly there was no response and they told us that you have to buy a "Pipe(Nali)" of the gas then only the gas will be delivered to you. Then on 1st Dec, 2007 we bought that and asked them to deliver the gas then also after 4 days the gas was delivered to us on 5/12/07.

The amount of gas available is low, The phone always get engaged, not only this the behaviour of the representative is ridiculous, disgusting.

Sometimes they send people as their agents and they say that we are on survey and they make a big bill in checking. They say that if you won't take our products then no gas will be available to you by the company.

I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type service and it is regular happening with HP.We have to buy sometimes the cylinder in "black" because they don't send the cylinders. One can think that how a family can survive without it.

If we ask the employees who bring the gas cylinder to measure the weight of the cylinder, then they refuse and say that it is in our rickshaw and we can't bring it. they refuse to take our complaints.

They should think that how a person can survive with his family including little children also without gas.
Surya Kant Pathak HP Gas  - India

I booked gas for home delivery on 06.12.07 but till today 14.12.07 not deliver and I have only one Cylinder. Whenever i make phone call to their representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP.
My Consumer No. Is 615191

My Gas Agency is in
Rajnagar Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh)
Tel.:0120-2822801,2825032
Gurjit Kaur HP Gas  - India

I booked gas for home delivery about one month ago but till today 14 Dec 2007 it is not deliver. Whenever i make phone call to their representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. One my booking they have give this cylinder to someone else. More over we are having only one cylinder. When we ask about the second cylinder they said we donot having supply. I think this agency is having very very poor service. Even the persons who are dealing are having very rude behaviour.
My Gas Agency name is Kang gas Sector 8 Chandigarh. And my code is 144739
Gurjit Kaur
Chandigarh
MOHAMMAD RIJWAN HP Gas  - India

booked gas for home delivery on 16.11.07 but till today 10.11.07 second booking 24/11/07 not deliver. Whenever i make phone call to their representative, he says after Saturday must be delivered. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP. My Gas Agency name is
dasmesh gas service
48/6 sheth sadan basement
sion (W), mumbai -400022
my consumer no 620753 my dealer code 132080
S. THANGARAJ HP Gas Services  - India

Not supplying GAS even after Due date - HP GAS SERVICES

I am the customer( 607147)of "YOVA AGENCIES" at Battalagundu. The service of the such agencies is very poor. I am being a customer of that agencies for the last two years, but there is no single home delivery untill now. I use to pick my GAS cylinder from there. At last i went personaly and i took my cylinder at (DATE 10-10-2007). They never giving a proper bill in a computersied manner. For my next cyclinder i booked at (Nov 2007) I not yet received utill now. If i make call they are saying that cylinder is already delivered to you. I am very shocked to hear that. I not yet recieved really such cylinder. I reqest the authorities to take necessary steps to overcome such problem.
I want to remain the authorities that HP GAS is only conusmables to all commercial shops in and around Kannapatti village. They were sold to hotels and other shops and higer price for the benefits for the suppliers only. I kindly request to take necessary steps.

ADDRESS

S. THANGARAJ
CUSTOMER ID 607147 (YOVA AGENCIES @ BATTALAGUNDU)
NORTH VALAYAPATTI.