HP Gas - connection not get in transfer condition

KK Mishra on May 27, 2011
kindly book my complaint against Phoenix HP Gas Dist, Bhopal.
I have a c.Number 501356 in the name of K K Mishra.
It is very difficult to book the refilling gas cyclender by Telephone or by Email to the dealer.
The phone no. given by the dealers are 0755- 4260328, 2756773, 2758411. Kindly check the numbers at your level. they are responding for booking of gas cyclender.
Kinldy book my number for refilling of gas cyclender with Phoenix HP Gas Dist, Bhopal.
Thanking you sir,
K K Mishra
Consumber No. 501356
Bhopal (MP)

Comments

N Dec 16, 2011 by
KK Mishra

kindly book my complaint against Phoenix HP Gas Dist, Bhopal.
I have a c.Number 501356 in the name of K K Mishra.
The phone no. given by the dealers are 0755- 4260328, 2756773, 2758411. Kindly check the numbers at your level. they are not responding for booking of gas cyclender.
Thanking you sir,
K K Mishra
Consumber No. 501356
Bhopal (MP)
N Jan 18, 2012 by
sanjayjoshijain

I want to transfer my gas number

Please send Information

Sanjya_k4jain@yahoo.com
A Jan 31, 2012 by
d.p parashar

SIR MY NAME IS DINESH PARASHAR I AM RESIDENT OF KOLAR ROAD SERVEDHARMA COLONY, MY CONSUMER NO.IS 704069 I AM TAKING MY CYLINDER FROM NONIKA AGENCY SHAHPURA BHOPAL, MY COMPLIANT IS THAT WHEN THE GOVT.DECLARE THAT YOU CAN BOOK YOUR CYLINDER AFTER 21 DAYS, WE COULD NOT UNDER STAND THAT FROM WHICH DATE THEY HAVE CALCULATE 21 DAY I.E.FROM DELIVERY DATE OR BOOKING DATE WE ASSUME THAT OUR BOOKING DATE IS CORRECT BECAUSE DELIVERY SCHEDUE IS NOT PROPER, IN THE MEAN WHILE WE ARE USING HEATER INSTEAD OF GAS WHEN TILL THEY WILL DILIVERED.WE HAVE ONLY ONE CYLINDER.IN THE WINTER RATE OF CONSUMPTION IS HIGH.

IN SUCH CASE PLEASE LET US KNOW WHAT THE CRITE AREA OF BOOKI THE CYLINDER, YOUR AGANCY PERSON NOT GIVING US PROPER REPLY CLAREFY THE MATTER.

DINESH PARASHAR
CON.NO.704069
N Jan 4, 2013 by
umashankar pandey

kindly accept my complain against Phoenix HP Gas Dist, Bhopal.
My consumer no is 611510. on 3/1/13 i got 3rd subsidize cylinder but he has charged of rs 1002.today i call him for the same he called me at office and refuse to solve the matter. The attitude and behavior of employees was so bad.
i haven't got any cylinder in month of September 2012 . kindly look the matter
N Aug 28, 2013 by
ajeetrajani

sir i have same complaint about transfer.
MY Consumer No. is 609043

sir. i have tried contineously last three months & many time request to transfer my connection to ROOPA GAS AGENCY BHOPAL for my sister Mrs meera bai rajani.which is documents are completed. but they dont give me response & not accepting my request & also force to return..& always they saying that sattionery not available.."I want to know what kind of this stationery" for that they cant understand our Value of time. today i tried again but agin they said come on 10th septumber...& before this they called to come on 27th..now i cant understand is this right behaviour to costumers for Roopa Gas...afterall i am Reputed Businesman & how much time i'll spend on this kind of little process. thanx please help.

my contact no.9893327025
N Nov 6, 2013 by
Amar Singh Rao Ghorpade

I m very sorry to write you that I Amar S. Rao Ghorpade, Akbarpur, Kolar Road, Bhopal 462042 bearing consumer no. 626444 (Naineka Enterprises, Shahpura, Bhopal) booked for refille cylinder on 31.10.13 vide booking no. 206919 through online services but still today I have not been delivered refilled cylinder while seven days have been passed after booking for refilled cylinder.
I have also added my name in the bank/gas office for subsidy as per my Adhar Card.
Inthis circumstance i m thing to change the agency to avoid the same complaint is occured henceforth.
Now i request you to please look into the matter and help me.
Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,
Amar
N Nov 6, 2013 by
Amar Singh Rao Ghorpade

Very bad
N Sep 22, 2014 by
DASARI VIJAY KUMAR

Recently, I have surrendered my gas (HP) connection to the existing dealer due to the proposal of my job transfer. But unfortunately it was stopped by our management, then I went to my HP gas dealer to continue the connection with them, but they are not accepting to continue with them and told me that it has to be opened with another dealer and made transactions for at least 6 months then only it will be reopened with the existing dealer. Now how can i proceed. There is no chance to open with other dealer.

Please help me in this regard

HP Gas - connection not get in transfer condition