HP Gas - Non registering for spare cylinder.

Ravi Kiran Vaddiparthi
I have earlier registered for spare cylinder way back in 2006 with shatigas distributors located at rajpalya, bangalore. later I am moved to Andhra pradesh in september 2007, till then I was not alloted any spare cylinder. Thereafter again I moved to Bangalore whitefield during July2008 and got my connection transfered to Sri Ganesh Gas Agency, Kadgudi.. and i requested for registering of spare cylinder, but they refused to register because the registrations are closed. Hence what shall I do ... I am despirate for spare cylinder... Help me. My connection no.617051.

Comments

Respected Sir/madam
Though we are having double cylinder connection we are getting only one cylinder per month.we are 8 peoples in our family and we need double cylinder per month. we are having double connection but we are getting only one cylinder per month and another one will be empty whole month.if we ask for the another cylinder they wont response us clearly.urgently we need spare cylinder .
our gas no.-602610 we residing in jp nagar and we get cylinder from ganesha gas agency.kindly fulfill our request .
thanking you

your's faith fully
Reema
N Apr 12, 2012 by
R.V.inamdar

Sir this is Raghavendra my HP gas consumer no is 620424 and i have got the new connection on 23 December 2012.And When I can apply for extra(spare) cylenderwhat is the rules to apply the spare cylender.The gas agecy was telling 06 months required to get spare cylender.
is it true.

HP Gas - Non registering for spare cylinder.