HP Gas - On line gas refill booking

suresh pandharinath nehete
R/Sir,

I am unable to register for online hp gas refill booking. please guide me.I am residing in Nagpur Maharashtra.

Comments

difficulties to book cylinder for refilling - HP GAS, Hindustan Petroleum

There is none to receive telephone call or auto telephone system is accessable for booking cylinder for refilling or there is no online system to book cylinder. What the consumer do in this position, my consomer number 606084 attached to gas dealer Mohanty enterprise of Dhakhindari area of West Bengal.

Unable to register for refill - HP Gas

I am a HP Gas consumer (present consumer # 705303 and earlier # 605303) with M/s. Karthik Agencies, Bangalore. I have this connection since 17/5/1997. Since 3 to 4 months, whenever I book for refill cylinder, I was informed by Karthik Agencies that they are unable to register for refill in the computer, although my name, address and consumer number is displayed in the computer. They say it is due to problem in the Bangalore Head Office computer. As suggested by them, I had given a written complaint a month back, which had been forwarded to their H.O. Although, I could get the refill promptly (without bill), after some days, my name should not disappear from the computer for not getting the refill regularly. Inspite of reminding thrice, things could not be set right. Kindly look into and arrange to rectify the problem. Thanking You.
Dr. K. Giridhar
4th March 2009

consumer no.615067, please booked gas

consumer no.4324169, please booked gas
Name; Laxmi Chandru patil,
Adress; Ramnath Yadav chwal, Opp.Takshila, Mahakali Caves Road, Andhaer (East)

I WOULD LIKE TO REFILL MY CYLINDER THROUGH EMAIL. MY CONSUMER NO. IS 626251

Kindly book the gas, the gas connection no. is 691232, the agency is Trehun Son at Madipur Village in New Delhi

I would like to refill my cylinder though email.my consumer no is 602335.my service provider is ms. Amar sons gas service bathinda(punjab)India.and my full address is Baldev Singh s/o Balwant Singh, House no.23549, Gurudwara Street, Opp.I.T.I, Mansa Road.Bathinda.Punjab, India.151001
Baldev Singh

I would like to refill my cylinder though email. My consumer No. is 215803. My service provider is M/s Sarla Gas Agency, Rashmi Palace, Sultanganj Crossing, Agra and My full Address is Vandana kaushik W/o sh. Sanjay Kaushik 105/3 balkeshwar Colony, Agra

Regard
Vandana kaushik
N Jan 6, 2011 by
yarlagaddass

I am unable to register for online hp gas refill booking. please guide me.I am residing in Kukatpally, Hyderabad.
N Jan 7, 2011 by
parveen dhillon

sir, I am Balbir singh. my consumer no. 642395. I had booked my gas on 17 Dec. 2010 & booking no. 416304. it not supplied as yet. I had many times making calls on your complaint telephone no. but nobody received it & same story impliment your agency nos. 27205966 and 27205955 Delhi Gas Agecy Alipur, delhi 110036. Every time we have suffering same problem. please do something to make better service provide. thanking you.
please send me reply on my email address:- parveendhillon@indiatimes.com & mob. no. :- 9958409880
N Apr 19, 2011 by

Name S.B.Meti
Ph.no.8867022767
D Dec 12, 2012 by
R. Balachandran Nair

My consumer no: 607813. Please book a cylinder. My mobile phone no: 9447009959.
N Jan 11, 2013 by
Mohan Sakpal

my name is mohan sakpal, my consumer no.of HP gas connection is 604903. I want to book cooking gas cylinder online. My residence is in Airoli, Navi Mumbai.
N Jan 11, 2013 by
Mohan Sakpal

My consumer no604903. Please book a cylinder. My mobile no.9322280406.
N May 26, 2013 by
ZAHED6

my consumer no.538624.register my mobile no. is 9885221725 for my gas booking.

HP Gas - On line gas refill booking