HP Gas - HP Gas booking systems and customer care is very bad!

Basanta Kumar Nayak
I deposited all the money for the new gas connection on 6th jan,2008 from the KANCHAN FLAME dealer code 394920
,but till now i have not get the Cylinder and whenever i tried to phone the concearn people they are not receving the phone ,they disconnect the phone .If luckly connect they behave rudly and told no gas is available .
But the fact is that they are selling the gas in black with his relatives.

I don,t know is it take some change or not.
but still wait for response from the HP gas head authority

Comments

naaz

Ur costure care is worst...
We cant express how dull they are,,
we had made complain on 25 Jan they were not ready to send after 30days also.
after saying we will complaint ablut you guys in consumer forum they are ok with is go ahead was thier statment.
n frankly if your agency call LAXMI Gas of Kurla E nehru naga continue to be same we are going to place complaint at consumer forum.

not booking & not dilaver - Hpcl

my gas no.-200689 sarsavati gas agancy not dilaver gas my booking is 3-11-08 &11-11-08 but not recived my gas mob.no.-9251839511, ph.-01412791407

I am in a privet job in construction industries and I used to have been transfered after two /three years years.Now I have been transfered from Ludhiana( Punjab) To Palvoncha (A.P), I took transfer voucher for my LPG gas connection and contacted local gas agency to give the gas connection.But I am frustated to listen his reply. He told that no gas cylinder stock is with him and it will take 2-3 month to give my connectin.He is even not receiving my T.V for processing the same.
My question is as follows
1.Can any body continue with his normal routeen without any gas connection/coking the food
2. Is there human face regarding above problem of Gas Marketig companeies.
3.Guide me the procedure so that I can get my connection as soon as possible.

B. K Sharma
Mobile No.- 09490694304.

we thank you for solve my complaint(reference no.09001286).and i hope this problem will never make in future.

thanking you

Tanuj joshi
Consumer No 600729
Name-SH. GANGA DUTT JOSHI
15-12/ 2606 - GANDHI VIHAR
HAPUR
Pincode

Dear Sir

I am your customer who is using your gas cylinder. i am sorry to say that your customer service is very very poor and there is no body who can listen my complain. as today i have dialed your agency phone number for booking my cylinder but since last 4 hours no one is picking up the phone and by chance if they pick it up they behave with me very rudely. and this is not first time every time i have to face this problem. hope that i will get better solution for this my contact no. & my full adress is given below

Name:- Bharat.M.Mamkhav
Adress :- H.no 3/3920 Navapura Kanbi street
B/h Apna Bazaar
Surat.395003

Contact no :- +91-9898549019
Nissi

No updates after taking money - Jaykay solutions

Recently jaykay solutions have posted advertisement for form filling, i have paied 30000 to have contract with client. i had contract with client but once the contract has done . one of ht eperson form jaykay called Mr.Pandey who used to contact me daily till contract but now his phone has been swithoff and they are not responding to mail.
please can any one tell about this company, the company is located at jay kay solutions, chamber 106-108, prajakta house ganghiganj, shahjahanpur UP.www.jaykaysol.net

Nissi

My consumer no is- 613195. I am using your gas for long times. My dealer (JAY KAY GAS CO, 1, Utadanga Road, Kokata- 700 004.)is always for asking for extra money by any means. I have to buy coupons regularly. I have deposit money for compulsory deposit. At present, they are asking for asking for Rs- 210.00. Rs- 170.00 for new pipe and Rs-40.00 for compulsory deposit for checking.
In the past, none of their service person never visited our residence although they are collecting money by way of deposit for compulsory checking.
Why I shall buy a pipe from them at a much higher price from the market. Difference is more than Rs- 100.00 from open market.
Not only that I always have to pay extra money to the delivery man because they are bringing cylinder for me.
Now, without informing me they have locked delivery of my cylinder, and saying they will not deliver unless I shall deposit Rs-210 for pipe and checking.
I think it is a wrongful act for a dealer to squeeze the customer and always insist them to buying various items at a very high price from the market.

jite

They were behind me also but i skipped somehow ...i suspected because they don't have office physically anywhere.

vb design for gas booking and delivery system

Hi, .

i like to know ur mail id and conatct details..bec i too have paid some amount...

can u give the account details in which u deposited bec i have deposited half amount atleast rest i can save..
krishna

please send his details

like phone no i would like to catch that guy

Krishna

kkamuni@gmail.com
RAJAN P

Consumer No. 620212, M/s. Sai Gas Agencies, Pallimuk, Cochin-16.

This is my fourth compliant two in Customer Care Cell and in web site no action has initiated, customer in Cochin is totally in active. Even after passing of a month, Booked on vide No. 262319 dt.20.09.09, refill cylinder not yet delivered. On the day of Deepavali no gas empty cylinder we had food from out side, this is a Deeplai gift from HP gas, at the time of Onam same thing was happened, that was Onam gift, since last two days we had food from out side. I cannot afford out side food for every day. This is personal vendetta and ego of Shri. Salim and Shri, . Sathish. My problem is not solved with in two days my entire family will commit suicide.

I have booked Gas cylender on 04/01/2010 through phon no.9990923456.My booking no.254885 .But it has not been delivered so far.I request you to take necessary action immediately my connection No. 617700
devi dayal gas agancy Sec.8 rohini delhi

Harp hool singh

Mobile No. 9811250376

mechanical fault of new booking system - gas

I m consumer of GEMINI enterprises(indane gas).My consumer no. is-5203A. I have booked it 10 times electronicaly which is the new system provided by the company.Rather then it was not booked due to the electronic fault.Later on i come to know that it was not booked on the day when i go to the agency THEY BOOKED IT. WHAT IS THE USE OF THIS NEW SYSTEM OF BOOKING IF IT WAS NOT SUPPORTING.pls give me favourable support against my problem.i am booking it from 12 dec.and it was booked by me on 20/ jan /2010 when i go to the agency.
name-usha
ph. no. -9250559336

DEAR SIR, WE ARE THE USER OF M/S SHAKTI TRADER, 268/10, JOSHI ROAD, KAROL BAGH, NEW DELHI-110005, TEL.23618868, 23526995, OUR CONSUMER NO.901732, & 901733, OUR CONNECTION IS COMMERCIAL, WE HAVE BOOKED FOR REFIL ON DATED 18-01-10 BUT TILL DATE THE SYLINDER IS NOT DELIVERED. AND ON SHAKTI TRADER IS ALSO NOT RESPONDING.
SO PLEASE CALL THE DISTRIBUTOR AND ASK THEM ABOUT THE REFIL SYSTEM. PLEASE REPLY US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
THANKS
ANANT FAB
DELHI

Sir/Madam,

I'm G.Ramsbramanian customer (consumer No.609723)of madhumitha gas agency.I have booked cylinder at the date of 13 of the month of january.But still now they didn't deliver it to my home.Whenever i made a cal they didn't respond me.Moreover if they attend the cal at some they told me that they will deliver on tomorrow.Kindly take necessary action to provide me the supply as early as possible.

G.Ramasubramanian

Iam C.Kanniammal custamer
I have booked Gas cylender on 08/02/2010 through phon no.04612322767. But it has not been delivered so far.I request you to take necessary action immediately my connection No. 614715

Sudha Gas Agency
NO:49, Kamatchiamman Kovil Street
Tuticorin 628002
Ph:04612322767

this company it not respond
sudha gas agency.I have booked cylinder at the date of 08/02/2010.But still now they didn't deliver it to my home.Whenever i made a cal they didn't respond me.Moreover if they attend the cal at some they told me that they will deliver on today.Kindly take necessary action to provide me the supply as early as possible

I stongly agree that Kanchan Flames does exactly as this custolmer is saying. i wish to be redirected to another dealer who will be more customer friendly.
Dr N Chakrabarti
VIP Road

I am a customer of HP gas.My consumer no is 624945 and my name is Dr.K.G.Balakrishnan. I booked for gas on 6th Aug 2010, and I was told that I would get the gas by 7th Aug.I did not get the gas till dya before(1th Aug) and when I rang up I was told that it would be delivered on 10th Aug evening. Till today, I have not received the gas cylinder and the phone of the agency remains constantly engaged. The phone nos are 080- 27521933/34/35/36/37. All the remains either unanswered or busy for long stretch of time for the past 2 days.The agency name and address are Maruthi Gas Co, , #3, B.M. Complex, Muthsand Road, Varathur, Bangalore 560087. I think some appropriate action against them is needed urgently.
Dr.K.G.Balakrishnan
12 Aug 2010

HP Gas - HP Gas booking systems and customer care is very bad!