HP Gas - Fixing of cylinder price at Rs.300/- by Nagalakshmi Gas Agency as against Rs.289/- per cylinder

R. Srinivasan
I am a consumer of HP Gas - Consumer No. 601713 - From Ms Nagalakshmi Gas Agency, Manavalanagar, Thiruvallur Dist. 602002

The cylinder Delivery boy demands Rs.300/-per cylinder whenever he delivers. He has given it in writing on the reciept issued by Gas Agency which says the cost is Rs,289/- only. He informs that the agency is not paying any salary for the delivery and hence the Agency has instructed him to collect Rs.300/-

I reported the matter to the Gas Agency Tel.No.044-27642777 two weks back about the incident but it seems they have not taken any action till date though they promised action will be taken against him. The Delivery boy also threatens with dire consequences in case Rs.300/- is not given to him.

Will the authorities look into this and take remedial action.

R. Srinivasan
5/9 Karikalan Street
Kanniah Nagar
Manavalanagar 602002

Comments

My consumer number is 617952. I am unable to contact Ratna gas agency (dealer code 1515800) on given phone numbers 23058363 23157716. Phone comes always busy or nobody picks it up. Would you please help me to send one cylinder. Also please launch a complaint against poor service from the Ratna gas agency. I hope you will get improved the service from them(at least not keep the phone engaged always)

I made so many complaints to Head office : Name Sesachari, email id : bschary@hpcl.co.in . But it went in vain.
Nazer

Please advice how to get the new gas cylinders in Tiruvallur... And also let me know the agencies available and address of the same.

New contact numbers for Ratna gas agency are 20040942, 20040943