HP Gas - Online gas booking information

Respected Sir,
I have the honour to inform you that I am a consumer of (HP gas) your company(Kalyani Cooperative Stores LTD).I am getting good service from you but in this days I am facing problem in the time of booking.
It is easy to book gas through VSNL land line.But I have no VSNL land line connection.
If you give suggestions about online booking through internet that will be helpful to me.
I am waiting for your positive mail
With regards
Consumer no. 608889
Address : B6/103,Kalyani,Nadia

Comments

Good evening. I have booked gas online whene will I get the no infofmation from Distrubuter.

I booked gas for home delivery on 27.06.2008 but till today on 14.07.2008 not deliver. Whenever I make phone call to their representative, he says today delivered. I am very sorry to say that we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening .My Gas. 634691

Liberty Gas, Bhandup West - Phone 25948197 / 25948082

15days back i call the delear for booking, It now we have not recieved the full cylinder till now. Now the delear says that they have not taken my booking.

There are lot of option for booking of gas, Email, SMS. why dont these type provision provided by HP or other companies
g madhu

non delivery in time - samatha shiva shakthi gas agency

every time booking phone connecting problem and those says 7days after 7days gas not supply then after we make call then those sending gas after phone

i want to book a cylender when i called through phone no response i tried and tried but no one is lifting the phone. i am from hyderabad so what do and tell me that there is online booking in hp gas

i am want to book a gas cyclinder as soon as possible

i want to book my gas online
sara

i want to book gas as soon as possible.. i can't get the phone.. always busy..

when i call for refilling of our Cylinder it is a very tedious job to book a cylinder as the phone line is always busy. I stay at Nallasopara(E) and i have booked a cylinder TEN days back still i am not able to get a refilled cylinder.
My Consumer Number is 638787

Please give a Telephone number of computerised booking for the same

if we book a gas for refill in MKE co-operative socity they will deliver for most of the users after 2 months, no action has been taken since couple of months .
the phone line will be always busy, we need to go in person and book the cylinder, even for booking they will give dats that is after i month .after 1 month they will take booking and after 25 days they will provide us the cylinder .totally we will get cylinder after 2 months .
please take some action ..

Rashmi- Harihar (karnataka) con.no 501183

i m s.s. manzurul haque i m consumer of hp gas my agency name is SADBHAVNA H.P. GAS, DEALER NO IS 306480, NEAR NAWADA MORE, JANIPUR ROAD, WALMI, PATNA 801505.
I AM NOT RECIEVING ANY CYLINDER, I HAVE CALL SO MANY TIME BUT THEY ARE NOT GIVING ANY GOOD RESPOSE. THEY ARE BLACK MAILNG THE CYLINDER. THEY ARE ISSUING THE CYLINDER WITHOUT BOOKING. MY BOOKING DATE IS 02-12-08 BUT TILL NOW I DIDNT RECIEVE ANY CYLINDER WHEN I AM CALLING THEY DONT GIVE GOOD RESPONSE. PLEASE DO SOMETHING. AND TAKE ACTION AND STOP THE BLACKMAILING OF GAS.(WOH LOG HAR MONTH YAHI KARTE HAIN OR TELEPHONE PAR BOOKING ACCEPT NAHI KARTE, SIRF BLACK KARTE HAIN AUR JO DIL MEIN AAYE WOHI RATE LETE HAIN. HOME DELIVERY KA CHARGE BAHUT ZYADA LETE HAIN. 02-12-08 SE BOKINNG KARWANE KE BAWAJUD MUJHE ABHI TAK GAS NAHI MILA HAI MAIN HAAR KAR YEH COMPLAIN KAR RAHA HOON. KINDLY TAKE ACTION.OK)
YOUR FAITHFULLY
SYED SHAH MANZURUL HAQUE
CONSUMER NO: 604517
AGENCY NAME: SADBHAVNA H.P. GAS, DEALER NO IS 306480, NEAR NAWADA MORE, JANIPUR ROAD, WALMI, PATNA 801505.
MY ADDRESS: MILKIYANA, NEAR COMMUNITY HALL, PHULWARI SHARIF, PATNA 801505.
MOBILE NO:09835498506

Respected Sir
I could not book my refill LPG Gas (Domestic Connection) through telephone no 1716.
Hope you will solve our problems.
jayanta acharya chowdhury
9432251339(MOB)

Respected Sir,
I am waiting for your positive mail
With regards
Consumer no. 608889
Address : B6/103, Kalyani, Nadia

NOT CONNECTING PHONE LINE - HP Gas

i have a connection no 686780 dealer GUJRAT GAS kamlanagar no 01123841235 & 01123846584 always engaged

Phone always Engaged and Late Delivery DATE 26/1/09 CALL 03326634582 AND 1716

DISTRIBUTOR CODE 958670
QUICK GASS
UTTARPARA

How to the system of HP Gas refilling.

we get our cylinder very late and even after booking the gas we get the cylinder after 10 days my consumer no. is 622821 please try to send it as earlier as possible

I am working in ZEE NEWS.I have a hp gas connection with my brother name Gupteshwar pandey.this coustmer no is 605600.this connection belongs to Poonam agencies Jagdev path, baily road.

My complain is, gas cylinder not deliver on time, inspit of sevral complain.pl take it seriusly.

regards
pankaj kr mukul
zee news patna
tel no-9431237947

Dear Sirs,
I am sending this complaint that i cannot booking the gas after delivery. i am situtated in Alappuzha, Kerala and here online booking is going on. i am booked the online booking on 23-12-2008 and i get the gas on 10-01-2009. After that i cannot booked through online. Every time i am trying the computer says you have booked on 23-12-2008 and your booking no is so and so. I cannot re-booking because of this condition. My Consumer no is 706910, Nenco Gas Agencies, Manancherry, Alappuzha. pls do the needful to get the booking and getting the gas as early as possible.

thanking you,