HP Gas - Let me know the delivery status

PRIYATOSH NATH
Dear Sir/s,

Please note that I have booked by online a gas sylender for home delivery on 21st Jan.'08. But till date I have not received the same.

In this connection, I have made a phone call to my nearest HP Gas Dealer. The result is " they have delivered the same to my home within 15/16 days due to short supply.

Kindly let me know the updated status. I have mentioned my consumer Number for your reference.

CONSUMER NUMBER IS 625285

Thanks & regards,
Priyatosh Nath

Comments

Deliveries stopped and shortage of LPG gas cylinders - Hindustan Petroleum

Am a resident of Katraj, Pune and take my LPG gas cyliders from shivshanti gas agency at Dhankawdi. This agency of yours is badly messed up from last 3-4 months. Have two cylinders at home - both empty. Delivery from the distributor has been totally stopped since last few months.We have to visit your agency office thrice atleast if we want a cylinder...once to place an order, then to make the receipt and then to pick up the cylinder. Everytime people in hundreds wait in queue since morning 6'o clock. Receipts are issued only 100 and till 11.00am in the morning. Again we have to be there next day at 6'o clock in the filthiest place in the area to pick up the cyliders and stand there in queue for 4-5 hrs at times. At times the vehicle does not come. In such a case come again next day at 6.00am. What kind of service is this? You will see old people standing in queue for hrs together for a cylinder. Fights in the queue and with the the HP staff is regular scene. Neither are the staff very courteous. At times they open the office at 9.30 or even late when customers are waiting since 6.00 am for them...
People in the area also speak about the cylinders being sold in Black at twice the rates...
A working person cannot afford to come three four times at your office in a week and that too at 6.00 am.
And the distributor shamelessly displays all the rules of home delivery outside the office asking the 2 cylinder holders not to stand in the queue...
This one is messed up and we will definitely take it a legal way if these issues are not sorted out on priority. Actions against the distributor has to be taken...

complaint for let processing - HP Gas Cylinder

hon"ble sir,

im a frequent user of gas .bt when ever i went ther i always return with same answer . there is no stock .

once i hav asked i had booked it since 7 days bt they always told me that its due to companies stock problem .
if it so then sory for botheration .bt if isnt so then pls take necessary steps for it.
otherwise it looses ur goodwill

thanks

Sir, I am a customer of Laxmi Gas Agency, New Baradwari, Sakchi, Jamshedpur. My consumer number is 610746. gas booking date is 18.09.2009. but till date gas not supplied by agency. lot of time requesting for sending gas cylinder but no action.I am a lady and i can not go always gas godown for taking gas. so please consider my request and please arrange reach gas cylinder on proper time. I have only one cylinder and lot of time requesting for double cylinder but supplier not give double cylinder.

HP Gas - Long Delays in Delivery of Gas Cylinders

for delievery of gas - HP Gas

Gas is not properly delieverd after one month.Gas is delievered after 45 Days. Gas is booked after 21 days from the date of previous delievery date then gas is delivered after booking 20 days from the date of booking.

dear sir
Please note that I have booked by online 10/10/10 a gas sylender for home delivery on 26/10/10 But till date I have not received the same.

plz cheak

RETALER ANOTHER ARIA SELL GAS SILENDER IN 2NUMBER

N Jan 29, 2012 by
shobhareddybangalore

Dear Sir/s,

Please note that I have booked by online a gas sylender for home delivery 20 days back but till now we have not got the cylinder.

CONSUMER NUMBER IS 617582

Thanks& Regads,

Adinarayan reddy
N Feb 1, 2012 by
manish.rawat017

Please note that i have booked by telephone a gas cylinder for home delivery on Dtd.15 Jan 2012.
but nobody deliver the cylinder at the period time .

Consumer ID = 503980
Registered Telephone no = 9999056123

Manish Rawat
N Feb 2, 2012 by
P R S Reddy

Please note that i have booked by telephone a gas cylinder for home delivery on Dtd.23 Jan 2012.
but nobody deliver the cylinder at the period time . Pl.let me know the status.

Consumer no. = 624805
Booking no. - 233177

P Ravi Sankara Reddy

Cell;9849048516
E.mail; prsr2003@rediffmail.com
N Feb 6, 2012 by
T. Arunachalam

Ihave booked by telephone a gas cylinder for home delivery on Dtd.27 Jan 2012.
but nobody deliver the cylinder at the period time . Pl.let me know the status.

Consumer no. = 607148
Booking no. - 212460

T. Arunachalam

Cell;9361847550
E.mail; loga.venki@yahoo.com
N Feb 17, 2012 by
Kumar L Dev Gas agency, Guduvanchery  - Guduvancherry, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu, India

Requesting for Gas Cylinder delivery - Dev Gas agency, Guduvanchery

Please note that I have booked by a gas Cylender for home delivery on 21st Jan.'12. But till date I have not received the same.

In this connection, I have made a phone call to my nearest HP Gas Dealer (Dev Gas Agencg). The result is " they have No stock.

CONSUMER NUMBER IS - 605415

Thanks & regards,
Kumar L
Mob: 7299964322.
N Mar 9, 2012 by
D Satyanarayana

Ihave booked by telephone a gas cylinder for home delivery on Dtd.24 Feb 2012.
Sent SMS on 4th March, 2012 saying that your cylender will be delivery within 48 hours but did not receive it. Pl.let me know the status of delivery.

Consumer no. =626412
Booking no. - 288121
Cash memo No.136671

N Apr 17, 2012 by
sumatvaishu

sir i have booked on 11.04.2012.. by telephone... i have received sms... but i just want to know the delivery date of cylinder...
plz help us sir...

please do the needfull...

consumer no: 632774
booking no: 247641
email id : sumathyvaishu@gmail.com
N May 25, 2012 by
pavanitejaswi

sir, My consumer no 707107 a.p. nellore and i booked on 15.05.2012 but till today i have not receive any information please give my statusdelivery
from P.V.N.PRASAD KAVALI
N May 31, 2012 by
smarajkumar2010@rediffmail.com

i have allready booking online hp gas date.22 oct 2011 my verification reference no 422735 from district of bhadrak, orissa since till date i have not gate any information regarding gas connection.so i have face many problem...dipa sahoo mob no.09437087155

D Oct 7, 2012 by
ripanbasu

Dear Sir/s,

Please note that I have booked by online a gas sylender for home delivery on 28th Sep.'12. But till date I have not received the same.

CONSUMER NUMBER IS 626325

Ripan Basu
D Oct 12, 2012 by
ugesh kumar

Please note that i have booked by sms a gas sylender for home delivery
on Sep 10th but till date i have not received the same

kindly let me know the update ststus, i have mentioned my
consumer number for your reference consumer no is 637168

I am waiting for your kind reply.

Mohan Raj
D Oct 18, 2012 by
Bindu yekkirala

Please note that i have booked by sms a gas cylender for home delivery
on Oct 5th but till date i have not received the same

kindly let me know the update status, i have mentioned my
consumer number for your reference consumer no is 619406

Distributor Name : Reavi Prasad Agencies, Nacharam, Hyderabad 500 076

I am waiting for your kind reply.

Please do the needful at the earliest.

Bindu
D Nov 9, 2012 by
Anthony Denzil

Dear sir

I Dear Sir/s,

Please note that I have booked by online a gas sylender for home delivery on 28th Oct.'12. But till date I have not received the same.

CONSUMER NUMBER IS 648491