HP Gas - Delay in refill delivery

SHANKAR KUMAR VERMA
I have booked for refill on 29/02/2008 but till 24/02/2008 I did not get the refill delivered after contacting the distributor i was told that it will take some more time as there is a backlog at the distributor end apart from the 21 days waiting period . Further I have complained this to HP web site jihaan I have received reply from one of the office MR. Nirmal Halder that the distributors statement is correct. So if the resposible officer reply like this without verifying the status the Consumers are facing so many problems.

Comments

delay to delivery of gas . booked on 28/12/2009
N Jan 10, 2011 by
popindar HP Gas  - JALANDHAR, Jalandhar, Punjab, India

Consumer No: 617890
Distributor: INA GAS (Code: 16191410)
Address: BOOTH NO. 46-47, URBAN ESTATE PH 1
JALANDHAR , Dist. JALANDHAR
Email: inagas.jalandhar@hpgas.hpcl.co.in

THIS IS TO BRING TO YOUR KIND NOTICE THAT I HAVE BOOKED MY GAS CYLINDER ON DTD. 18.12.2010 WITH ABOVE AGENCY. THIS WAS DONE AFTER COMPLETION OF 21 DAYS OF EARLIER DELIVERY AS PER THE ADVICE OF THE AGENCY, BECAUSE THEY ARE ACCEPTING BOOKING ONLY AFTER 20 DAYS OF EARLIER DELIVERY.
THE GAS AGENCY PEOPLE ASSURED ME THAT I WILL GET THE CYLINDER AFTER 15 DAYS BECAUSE DUE TO SHORTAGE OF CYLINDER DELIVERY FROM THE COMPANY. I DON’T KNOW WHETHER THIS IS TRUE OR FAKE. BUT TILL DATE (it’s already 24, 25 days passed) I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE DELIVERY OF THE REFILL CYLINDER.
REGULARLY I AM REQUESTING THE AGENCY AND IN-PERSON MEETINGS, THE PEOPLE INCHARGE WAS EXTREMELY RUDE TO ME AND THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOUR IS ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE. EVERY TIME THEY ARE ASSURING ME THAT CYLINDER WILL BE DELIVERED TODAY, TOMORROW AFTER 2 DAYS ETC AND THIS IS A USUAL SITUATION. BUT NO ACTION IS TAKEN TILL DATE. THE DISTRIBUTOR ALWAYS DOING ILLEGAL ACTS WHILE DEALING WITH THE DELIVERY OF GAS CYLINDERS, AS A GENUINE CUSTOMER I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE REASONS ARE FOR DELAY IN SUPPLYING GAS ON TIME FOR SUCH A BIG GOVERNMENT ORGANISATION LIKE HINDUSTAN PETROLIUM.
REQUESTING YOU TO PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER IMMEDIATELY AND TAKE NECESSARY ACTION AS WE ARE FACING LOT OF PROBLEMS. NOW THIS IS LIMIT.

THANKS AND REGARDS

PYAR KAUR
N Mar 30, 2011 by
suresh Goyal HPCL - Gas  - Haryana, India

Delay in Refill delivery - HPCL - Gas

I booked a reflll online on Dt- 02-3-11 vide Sr. No- 435968 & delivery made on Dt-18-3-11 after mkg a complaint on dt-17-3-11, vide No-10057513. Than on Dt-22-3-11, I asked frm consumer zone, d reason of a long time delay in delivery. But they not given any response till now. It shows some discrepancy at distribution point & at d end of complaint zone also. plz look into d matter & explain.
N May 28, 2013 by
ravin_umr HP Gas Limited  - Umaria, Umaria, Madhya Pradesh, India

Delay in refill delivery - HP Gas Limited

Sisir my refill booking date is 18-04-2013 in HPCL indian Gas limited, and my booking no. is 383, but yet i have not recived refill and not any respond from Hp gas limited, umaria

his contact no. is 07653 - 222994 has always come switched off