HP Gas - complainting about the anjani gas agency for not taking the order.

salik singh
my name is salik singh.i am resident of vasind village, taluka shahpur, dist thane.We have an gas agency name anjani gas agency from murbad it came to vasind.The fact is that the office remain close for many days(5sept.-9sept.)i was not able to cook my food as my gas was over i borrowed gas from my friend.They even sell gas in black.They don't deliver gas on proper time.
my costomer no. is 610524
my sv no.is 678851
my name is salik singh
agency name:anjani gas agency, murbad malsejghat rd..phone no.222122
my no. is 9860135358
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

Dear Sirs, I had booked a HPCL LPG Connection on 27/09/08 with M/s. ANJANI GAS SERVICE
Opp. MAHARASTRA STEEL TUBE Co, KALYAN- MALSHET GHAT ROAD
PINCODE :421201
STD CODE :02524
TEL NO: 222322/ 222122. I had paid Rs.3500/- toward the booking. However, I have not received the connection till today. I have been following it up regularly with the agent but no proper response. Futher, the agency is insisting me to take the Stove along with the Gas connection. They are it is mandatory to take the stove along with GAS connection. Otherwise the GAS connection will not be provied. But on checking with HP, I understand that there is no compulson to take stove with the new connection. I feel that the agency is insisting for their benefits only and may be delaying my GAS connection.

I would therefore request you to kindly take necessary action so that I can get the GAS connection at the earliest.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

Amit Athare
Saptashrungi
Sainath Nagar
Murbad vada road
Vasind, Thane
Tel: 9270549722

HP Gas - complainting about the anjani gas agency for not taking the order.