HP Gas - Non delivery of cylinder

dinesh2011 on Feb 9, 2011
Consumer number 611255-booked gas on 01.02.2011 with M/s Subha Gas Agency,Coimbatore.They have registered the booking as 60601 dated 06.02.2011.Delivery of cylinders to those booked later after my booking have been done, but not to me purposefully.There is a tendency to sell the cylinders to outsiders for money.When asked for the cylinder they are not replying properly.immediate remedy is requested.
Dinesh Babu.S

Comments

M Pavan Kumar HP Gas  - Bijnore, Bijnor, Uttar Pradesh, India

my consumer No. is 618354- our agency is
Ratna agencies
401,shilpa complex
HMT hills
kukatpally-72
I Booked hp gas cylinder on november 19th.till today its not delivered.Daily we are calling them and they are saying today only we will send and is not being delivered, even we went to the office personally twice but there is noproper response from them.its been very disgusting though we are having spare the purpose is not served.now we are not having gas...so please kindly do the needful.
Nitin Shah HP Gas  - India

I the resident of Virar (West), have to inform you that we are not getting timely delivery of HP Gas from our Agent.

It takes at least 25- 30 days after Booking. Whenever we call they inform us that we are facing the short supply of Cylinder from Company.

Since last six months we are facing such problem.
Sandeep Shaba Sawant HP Gas  - Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Complaints on "HP Gas"
Read more complaints on this Company
HP Gas

Non Delivery of Gas Cylinder after booking
I booked gas for home delivery on 25.12.07 but till today 17.01.2008 not deliver. Whenever i make phone call to their representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP. My Gas Agency Distributor code is 958120
Kumar Gas Service

G. SHIVANANDHA HP Gas  - HYDERABAD, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

consumer NO-605867 PHONE NUMBER-9886495677
DISTIBUTER SARAVANA GAS AGENCY K.G.F. KOLAR .ST. KARNATAKA
SIR,
I GOT DELIVERY OF GAS ON 26-12-07. THEY TOLD ME TO BOOK CYLINDER AFTER ONE MONTH. AS PER THEIR INSTRUCTION I BOOKED CYLINDER ON 25-01-08. THEY TOLD AFTER TWO DAYS YOU WILL GET CYLINDER. FROM THAT DAY I AM GOING TO HIS SHOP DAILY. TODAY 09-02-08 . ATER BOOKING, 15 DAYS OVER. I AM NOT GETTING CYLINDER. SIMPLY THEY ARE TELLING SOME REASONS. THEY ARE SELLING CYLINDER FOR RS- 450/-. THEY ASKED RS. 450/- I DID NOT GIVE THE ABOVE SAID AMOUNT . I AM NOT ONLY THE PERSON FACYING PROBLEM . EVERY COSTEMER FACING SAME PROBLEM. PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY ACTION AND ARRANGE FOR CYLINDER. GIVE REPLY THROUGH PHONE.(NOT THROUGH E-MAIL PLEASE)
TANKING YOU

yours
G. SHIVANANDHA
phone number --9886495677
consumer number--605867
HP GAS
GAS AGENCY --SARAVANA GAS AGENCY. KOLAR GOLD FIELDS.
KOLAR. (KARNATAKA)

G. SHIVANANDHA
phone number --9886495677
consumer number--605867
HP GAS
GAS AGENCY --SARAVANA GAS AGENCY. KOLAR GOLD FIELDS.
KOLAR. (KARNATAKA)
mrs. Bhagyashree Prabhu HP Gas  - Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

I WILL WAIGHT FOR UR COMPLIENT AGENIEST DURGA GAS AGENCY THE STAFF AS WEL AS OWNER
IS TO ROUD . PLZ DO TAKE ACTION AGENIST AGENCY.
THANK
MRS. PRABHU
Dhananjay J. Deshmukh HP Gas  - India

My consumer no is 631720.
I booked request for cylider on 28th Jan 2008.
Till today i.e. 18th feb 2008, I have not recived cylider. I am trying all three phone no. of Jai Gas , Vadgaosheri, Pune.
Dhananjay
Dhananjay J. Deshmukh HP Gas  - India

My consumer no is 631720.
I booked request for cylider on 28th Feb 2008.
All no.s are continously comming engauge, or if by luck i get the phone no. then nobody is picking up the phone.

Very bad service.
Dhananjay
KISHOR KUMAR JHA HP Gas  - HYDERABAD, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

DEAR SIR,

I HAD BOOKED THE CYLINDER ON 06/02/2008 WITH MY HP GAS AGENCY M/S PELICAN GAS AGENCY MAYUR VIHAR PHASE-I, DELHI 91, FROM 6/2/2008 TILL TODAY WE HAD VISITED THEIR OFFICE AT LEAST 5 TO 6 TIME ALWAYES THE ARE SAYINY THAT THE CYLINDER WILL BE DELIVER TODAY, BUT CYLINDER WAS NOT RECIVE TOLL TODAY.

PLEASE INFORM US THAT IS ANY SHORTAGE OF GAS BECAUSE ALWAYS THERE VENDERS ARE RUNNING WITH CYLINDER BUT NOT DELIVERING THE CYLINDER TO ACTUAL CUSTOMERS. THEY ARE TAKING EXTRA MONY AND GIVE THE CYLINDER TO OTHERS.

MY CONSUMER NO:- 620250

THANKS

KISHOR
Amalendu Thakur HP Gas  - Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

I booked HP gas for home delivery on 31-01-2008 but till today 21-02-2008 not deliver. Whenever i make phone call to office of Gas Agency Distributor, they say tomorrow or day after tomorroy must be delivered. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP. My Gas Agency Distributor code and address is given bellow...
Distributor code is 962640
Anukkhan Fuel Service
6,Avenue 1st Road, Santoshpur
Kolkata 700075
WEST BENGAL
My CUSTOMER NO. IS 611439
skdjbp007 HP Gas  - Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

The phone of Hp gas agency in kandivali e " lalji gas service ""is not responding despite repeated effort since last seven day ,,i heard the same problem from my collegue from different location,,and delivery man ask for extra mony for supply
Gopu HP Gas  - India

HP gas mst pathetic company, in terms of service, that I have ever know. I requested for new cylinder on urgent basis as I have only one cylinder and no back up cylinder. 3 days has passed, i have made 15 phone calls, and still i havent got the deliver of cylinder...

I have connection through Soham Gas Service (Thane). People in this agency are fool, they dont know how to talk. They are liers.

I would suggest not to take connection of HP esp from Soham Gas service.
jatinder kumar s/o sh ved park HP Gas  - Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

SIR
WE ARE RESIDING AT LUDHIANA.OUR CONSUMER NO IS 811606 OF HP GAS CO .OUR AGENCY NAME IS JK GAS CO AT KITCHLU NAGAR LDH.I HAD BEEN BOOKED MY CYLENDER FROM 15 TO 20 DAYS. WE ARE MAKING DAILY CALL AT JK GAS CO . BUT THEY ARE NOT SENDING OUR CYLENDER.OUR CONNECTION IS HOME DELIVERY.JK GAS CO TELI NO IS 01612300448
0161 2301536.KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL
THANKS.
Ganpat Wanage HP Gas  - India

Non Deliver of Cylinder - HP Gas

Hi Sir,

I mr Ganpat K Wanage a resindent of Laxmi Vilas, Gantali, Naupada ( Thane ) as been a cutomer with HP Gas since many years and by cust ID no is 608377 with M/s Omkar Gas service Thane .
This was regarding a booking which was place by myself on several occasion using the facility of your helpline. The first was placed on 23/7/2008 ( Booking no 3 ) and the second was on 5/8/2008 ( Booking no 7)
I was given a assurance that i would receive the cylinder within few days on the failure of the same, i personally made it a point to visit this agency and check the status of my deliver.
As per their information it seems my cylinder was just dispatched and would reach my home before i be there and its been 1 week i am waiting for the deliver
everyday i try to call them up and check and they reply back saying it would take approx 2 days
Is this whats called customer service, if yes then i guess we have to look out for better service providers
The IVR which is been used as a medium to take bookings is totally incompatible as according to me and my expierence with your service says that its just to sake of it as no bookings are considered through the same the reason i say so is because after using the IVR service twice its still been approx 23 days that i havent received my cylinder

Please consider my humble request and try to put yourself in my shoes wherein you dont have a cylinder to cook food at home.

Please look into this matter on a priority basis and reply back on

Regard

Ganpat Wanage .
deepak kumar ahuja HP Gas  - Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

dear sir,

i am very disapointed with the work of superior sales service.
they give cylinder in very delay.
R. GANESAN HP Gas  - India

I am a customer of Parvesh Gas Agency Raipur and my consumer no. is 609073. Even after 15 days of booking, they are yet to deliver cylinder. The agency phone is either not working, continuously busy or will not respond some time. Even if i get chance to talk to them they will tell that it will be delivered today or tomorrow or have some excuse that the vehicle hasn't come today. This is very much ridiculous.
kuldip goel HP Gas  - India

non delivery of cylinder - HP Gas

i am a consumer of hp gas sonipat distributor M/S Ajay gas Service no. 616063 and on telephonic booking they forcely ordered me like a dectator that if you are not showing a gas copy and ration card the refill never delivered " TUM CHAIYE KAHIN BHI KISI SE BHI KAH DO HAMARA KOI KUCH NAHIN BIGAR SAKTA"
what is the intention of dealer ?
HANAMANT KAKA MALI HP Gas  - India

Amrapali Gas Agency Chinchwad Pune We have booked gas on 23rd Oct 2008 Customer ID 628435 till date cylinder not delivered and still they are saying min 5 more days reqd.Kindly do the needful.
S Sridharan HP Gas  - India

My consumer no. with HP Gas is 617839 with Ruckmani Gas agencies (HP Gas) in Coimbatore, I had booked for refill cylinder on 27/10/2008 till date i had not been delivered the refill cylinder. Despite daily followups on this the agency is deliberately negligent towards its customers.

Thanks & Regards
Sridharan S
9003920290
P.SIVAKUMAR HP Gas  - HYDERABAD, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

Our customer code is 4912 – HP GAS – COIMBATORE, OUR SUPPLY AGENCY NAME IS M/S. RUKMANI GAS AGENCY, KALVEERAMPALAYAM.

We are waiting more than 50 days for cylinder refilling, but i make phone call to their local agency ( RUKMANI GAS AGENCY )- in COIMBATORE, they are not lifting phone or putting the receiver out of the phone instrument ( phone no : 0422-2425793 / 2423141) All the times we have to visit personally to book a cylinder or get a reply or see the persons face who not lifting the customers phone. Some times rarely they left the phone separate phone number (not mentioned in their receipt – 0422 2425917 ), they give reply i don't know or recently joined or with in one or two days you will get a cylinder, this type of problem we are facing more than 5 years.

What is the solution ?? lot of times we went & collected the cylinders but agency persons selling to back marker / four wheelers for extra work . Our government supplying to house use only with subsidy not for commercial purpose.

HP Gas - Non delivery of cylinder