HP laptop — HP Pavilion TX1003AU Laptop serial no. CNF7090BBG repair
1. I have purchased above said laptop on 25/04/2009 from Computer Network, Ranchi (Jharkhand) vide their invoice no. 1615.
2. It is very sad to say that from the day I have purchased the laptop it was very unsatisfactory so many hardware parts have been changed by their engineer. Sometimes while working with the laptop, it gets automatically switched off and again restarts itself, etc. Also the laptop gets unexpectedly slow many a times.
3. I have got the laptop repaired several times and still the problem could not rectified. I feel so that this laptop is an headache for me.
4. I have purchased care pack also with an HP CARE PACK SERIAL NO. G05UIN5EEC72 - with an expiry date on 11.05.2010.
5. Once again I have given the laptop for repairs on 16.12.08 at Digital Care Pvt. Limited which is a HP Support Service Center vide their job card no. 7906 (CASE ID: 2604846012)
6. Even after more than a month the laptop has not been repaired till date. Each time I call up the engineers express their inability stating that spare part is not available.
7. I have mailed the issue to Mr. Debasis Maity (Eastern Region Account Manager) as advised by support center staff, but till date no response has been made from him.
8. I also talked to Mr. Deepak (Service Manager) at Kolkata who has advised me to mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. I mailed my complaint at email@example.com but no response has been made from them either.
The laptop is lying at your service center for more than a month now and my entire work has come to a standstill because I am unable to access the data critical to my work. This lack of urgency shown by HP has made me subject to loss.
|147 Comments Updated:||Share0 Tweet0 Share0|
Post your Comment
+91 12 4234 XXXX
24, Salarpuria Arena, Adugodi, Hosur Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560030
HP - Offer 
Consumer Complaints |
Submit Complaint |
View full list of Companies |
Latest Complaints |
Updated Complaints |
Contact Us |
© 2015 Consumer Complaints Forum
If you have any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, or reasonable offers, please, contact us immediately via E-mail