HP Laptop - HP Pavilion TX1003AU Laptop serial no. CNF7090BBG repair

Vishal Palriwal
1. I have purchased above said laptop on 25/04/2009 from Computer Network, Ranchi (Jharkhand) vide their invoice no. 1615.
2. It is very sad to say that from the day I have purchased the laptop it was very unsatisfactory so many hardware parts have been changed by their engineer. Sometimes while working with the laptop, it gets automatically switched off and again restarts itself, etc. Also the laptop gets unexpectedly slow many a times.
3. I have got the laptop repaired several times and still the problem could not rectified. I feel so that this laptop is an headache for me.
4. I have purchased care pack also with an HP CARE PACK SERIAL NO. G05UIN5EEC72 - with an expiry date on 11.05.2010.
5. Once again I have given the laptop for repairs on 16.12.08 at Digital Care Pvt. Limited which is a HP Support Service Center vide their job card no. 7906 (CASE ID: 2604846012)
6. Even after more than a month the laptop has not been repaired till date. Each time I call up the engineers express their inability stating that spare part is not available.
7. I have mailed the issue to Mr. Debasis Maity (Eastern Region Account Manager) as advised by support center staff, but till date no response has been made from him.
8. I also talked to Mr. Deepak (Service Manager) at Kolkata who has advised me to mail at in.ced@hp.com.
9. I mailed my complaint at in.ced@hp.com but no response has been made from them either.

The laptop is lying at your service center for more than a month now and my entire work has come to a standstill because I am unable to access the data critical to my work. This lack of urgency shown by HP has made me subject to loss.

Comments

No response from the service centre - HP Laptop Battery

I am trying to know how to buy laptop battery HSTNN-IB7 LITHIUM-ION battery module. There is no response from the contact no. 1800114772. Want to check its availability from the service centre and its price. Struck because of no response. Need Help.
Suresh Keswani

Delay in repair - HP Laptop

Model no and Product no: F 700
Serial no: CNF7490W3T
Complaint no: NB1103-005N
Problem: No display
Dated: 3/11/08
Promised repair date: 10/11/08
Not received till date after regular calling up and checking with the customer care centre.
Customer care location: Authorised service centre:
#777E, 1st floor, Opposite New Horizon School, 100 feet road, Indranagar, HAL 2nd stage, Bangalore 560038

Did you get the laptop. Is it service properly. I am getting very negative responses from the.
Dont buy HP product henceforth
HP SUCKS!

not send the gift in their time limit - HP

hey you fake people plz stop making public fool and taking money for your company and not sending the gift.i m also a hp customer i have bought hp pavilian a6610in during fabuleous diwali offer.i apply for gift pack A in this offer.i send all the required documents in time and my document are under proccesing from 12-nov-08 on telephonic conversation they said you will recieved the gift within 5 weeks but after 5 weeks i not recieved anything.so finally on 26-dec-08 i flied for chandigarh and taken my refund from because of careless staff of innovative incentives for not sending the gift in their time limit.

model no.and description - FS335AA HP 550

dated- 13/11/2008
promised repair date 20/011/2008
not received till now 03/01/2009
mobile no. 9454346362

I completely agree, I am also suffering at the hands of Innovative Incentives, I have submitted all documents and demand draft for 999/- to them on 10.12.08, but still have not provided me with the gifts (printer and UPS)

complaint about digital camera - HP Laptop

I would like to inform you that my brother Anish Thomas John bought hp lap top from your company and qualified for the product, digital cam.I am very sorry to say that we have got the confirmation letter from hp on that product but didnt get the product till this time.Please kindly take the action immediately.

Arun Joseph John

hp laptop windows xp software lan & bluetooth download - HP Laptop

send me information about how to download the windows xp softwere also all supporting softwere
& lan & bluetooth

My laptop is still under warranty I have been told

1. My laptop motherboard needs to be replaced

2. There is no such part available anywhere in the country

3. They don't know when a new part will be available

So how do I do my work? Will they provide me with one for temporary use?

Not Received Kodak Digicam - HP Laptop

I bought a HP Laptop on 30th Sep '08 which has a offer of free Kodak digicam but i haven't received my free digicam. So please look into the issue.
Speedy resolution would be highly appreciated.

Ashwini

HP Laptop Under warranty product till date not returned after repairing - HP Compaq NC8230

we have submitted HP Compaq NC 8230 Laptop to M/s Simtech Computronics Ltd, Dadar(West) Mumbai on 20th Nov 2008 for the laptop booting problem. Being laptop under warranty we have sumitted this laptop to Simtech. They are claming that the laptop is having some Motherboard issue which requires to be replaced hence they have order the part to HP with part oreder no 260422755.
But till date we havent received our laptop from the M/S Simtech Computronics Ltd.
It would be great full if our complaint could reach upto appropriate desk and our problem could be resolved soon.

Non Repair of laptop - HP Laptop

I have a HP laptop and I had a problem with the screen being blank after switching on the laptop. I gave it to HP service center for repair on 13th december, they are still to give me the laptop back and now they are not giving me any dates also when they will give it back.

This is really annoying such behavior from a company like HP.

Adarsh

OS - HP Pavillion Notebook Entertainment PC

Hello EveryBody,

It is a wake up call for all those customers who goes to hp for purchasing HP Latest Models with Windows Vista Based System. Do not purchase those system because Vista is worse operating system and HP Company is worser than Windows Vista OS. If you will purchase than you will face a lot of problems in that laptops.

God Save customers from HP Company and Windows Vista OS...

Pankaj Singh
srinath

PLz need a help
Model No: 6530b
Machine Serial No:INA8370NKX

when i log into laptop it showing error,

PSD RUN TIME APPLICATION

RESOURCE FILE <C_PSD RsDll> not found

free digicam did not received - HP

Respected sir,
I purchsed a hp laptop modle no DV 2700 serial no.2CE8361FKW on 29 october 2008 with free digicam offer & i send DD worth of Rs. 990/- but i did'nt recive my gift yet .

I have given laptop on 16 jan in hp servising centre, till now no any progress
problem in my laptop is "no audio output and battery not charging"
hp centre staff told only spare part is not avialable
please help me

I am also suffering the same. They have smsed me on 9/12/08 that they have received my documents and the status is under processing. Redemtion code:29562, file no: 29619. Now they have changed their telephone number and there is no response when I try to call them on their new number.

Not yet recieved digicam.

we have purchase hp laptop on 28/12/08
as per instructions we have taken dd and sent to ur redemption office.
you have alloted me the redemption code:66dygrw7js.

but till now i did not get my kodak camera offer.
please let me know the details.
already 2 months over.

kndly inform me the details

best regards