HP - Laptop - Complaint against HP

Krishnadas Ambat

My compaint addressed core.nic.in is not redressed so far. I am giving below the original complaint for your reference.

Complaint dated 23/01/07, 22/05/07, 26/06/07, 7/08/07, 16/08/07, 24/08/07 & many more...........

I had purchase one HP laptop on 1.12.2006. At the time of purchase I was made to understand that I will be receiving one Jabra Bluetooth Headset and One Reliance Data Card free of charge. I had purchased the same from their authorised dealer located at Thakur Village Kandivili East Mumbai 400101.

After the purchase I was told that the last date for claiming headset is over and I may claim pen drive. When I thought of claiming pen drive, I came to know that I will have to pay Rs.250/- for claim.

Again for the data card also I will have to pay Rs.3,300/-.

I feel Cheated and hence the complaint. Please look into it and redress my complaint.

Thanking you.

yours truly

(Krishna Ambat)
304/2 Challenger CHS Ltd
Thakur Village Kandivili E
Mumbai 400101
Complaint comments 2 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

I receive the leptop from college of veterinary college, Anjora, Durg under Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya Raipur for official work on May 2006. I had registered the complaint of it by land line phone on your phone number 1800112267 on 21.8.08 . My comlaint number is 2602604723. Till a date it is not completly repair. I had contact to Mr. Manohar (hp Leptop office, Raipur) on his mobile number 09329102676 several time. But till a date my leptop is not doing proper work.Now a time it is in warnty period. So, I request to you please sent the employee for my leptop as soon as. My contact number is 0788-2344544(before 9.30 A.M. and after 5.30 P.M.) and my mobile number is 09424125370.
Give me contact number because now a day on above toll free number I have not any response.

Dr. Neelu Gupta,
College of Veterinary Science & A.H.
ANJORA, DURG( Chhattisgarh)

Two years, 5 defective computers, 390 emails, 27 case
numbers, and my business shut down makes it evident HP cares nothing about
consumer protection laws or destroying small businesses.

DON’T BUY AND HP PRODUCT unless you have money to throw IT
OUT and buy another one. They don't guarantee you get a replacement and if you
do it’s a refurbished one after months of emails and threats. Their hidden
warranty says they put used parts in everything.

Hundreds of complaints and law suits haven’t stopped them
from misrepresenting their products to the public and refusing to replace them
with new units like the other computer manufacturers do.

The ONLY HOPE consumers have against a company with built in
protection against delivering workable products to the public is to file with
the FEDERAL TRADE COMISSION, FTC. Use this address, it’s a simple form.

Choose Computers