HP - Laptop - Complaint against HP

Krishnadas Ambat

My compaint addressed core.nic.in is not redressed so far. I am giving below the original complaint for your reference.

Complaint dated 23/01/07, 22/05/07, 26/06/07, 7/08/07, 16/08/07, 24/08/07 & many more...........

I had purchase one HP laptop on 1.12.2006. At the time of purchase I was made to understand that I will be receiving one Jabra Bluetooth Headset and One Reliance Data Card free of charge. I had purchased the same from their authorised dealer located at Thakur Village Kandivili East Mumbai 400101.

After the purchase I was told that the last date for claiming headset is over and I may claim pen drive. When I thought of claiming pen drive, I came to know that I will have to pay Rs.250/- for claim.

Again for the data card also I will have to pay Rs.3,300/-.

I feel Cheated and hence the complaint. Please look into it and redress my complaint.

Thanking you.

yours truly

(Krishna Ambat)
304/2 Challenger CHS Ltd
Thakur Village Kandivili E
Mumbai 400101
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

I receive the leptop from college of veterinary college, Anjora, Durg under Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya Raipur for official work on May 2006. I had registered the complaint of it by land line phone on your phone number 1800112267 on 21.8.08 . My comlaint number is 2602604723. Till a date it is not completly repair. I had contact to Mr. Manohar (hp Leptop office, Raipur) on his mobile number 09329102676 several time. But till a date my leptop is not doing proper work.Now a time it is in warnty period. So, I request to you please sent the employee for my leptop as soon as. My contact number is 0788-2344544(before 9.30 A.M. and after 5.30 P.M.) and my mobile number is 09424125370.
Give me contact number because now a day on above toll free number I have not any response.

Dr. Neelu Gupta,
College of Veterinary Science & A.H.
ANJORA, DURG( Chhattisgarh)