HSBC Credit Card - MY application status

Radha Krishna Pandey

Pls let me inform the status of my credit card. i have applied two month before.

my ref num: 200727292271

regards
R K Pandey

Comments

whimsical debits - HSBC Middle East

I hold a visa and master gold credit card from HSBC. I recently had AED 400 each debited in my statement towards the annual fees. I am not willing to pay any annual fees as I was promised a free card without any annual fees at the time of application. It is extremely unfair on the part of HSBC to debit my account without any prior notice or
Intimation. I use both the cards quite extensively for all my purchases. I have been an excellent customer; always paying my dues in full and on time.

I have been trying to speak to the relevant personnel at the Jebel Ali Branch and the call centre in Dubai but to no avail. I have made several calls and left messages and always promised a call back but unfortunately I am yet to hear from them. Courtesy demands they at least return my calls. I am extremely disappointed by this. I don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege of using this card, which is one of its main selling points as far as I am concerned. I also had my current account debited on 17th September without any prior knowledge towards the payment of my visa card. This I reckon is unacceptable and highly unacceptable by HSBC as I had no intimation by way of a call / mail to the same effect. I would expect the bank/credit card department calls me before any whimsical debit or closing any of my credit cards. This is causing me unnecessary stress and harassment.

I'd appreciate if you can help.

Cheers
Syed Suhaib
M: +97150 456 8417

I HAVE APLLY FOR CREDIT CARD ON 6.9.07.BUT I HAVE NOT RECIVE ANY CREDIT CARD. I HAVE GIVEN ALL ENQUIRY ON MY MOBILE PHONE. PLEASE SEND MY CREDIT CARD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

THANKYOU
MANISH RAGHAV

My credit card no. 4476929989577058

I never used your card and several times asked your representative over phone that I am not going to use the same>
The terms and codition told by your sales executive and the actual is NOT ACCEPTED by me and that I told several times.

After say 6 months or more, 1st time I received a statement and this is of Rs100.00 (INR) as a celebrate offer cash Cr.

Once again I need to tell you that I don't want to use a card offed by you and also will not accept anything from you or will not pay you anything.

Kinly de activate the card.
regards,
Jayanta Sanyal
+919924157172

My credit card no. 4476929989577058

Kinly de activate the card.
regards,
Jayanta Sanyal
+919924157172

Poor service! - HSBC Credit Card

My name is avaibhav and just want know the satus of crditcard
The Ref. NO is 200726990375

I want to know the status of my application for Gold Credit Card.

Ref num is -200731002019

I got an sms from HSBC that my credit card reference num. is 200731002019 I am unable to get the status of my credit card till date. It was already 15 days I have applied for it.

Pls do the needful

dear sir

my credit card application ref no is 200729802296 pls send me status on my mail

credit card status - against application form of my credit card

dear sir ,
i have done all the application formalities related to
credit card application but till this date i am not recieved my credit card . i am feeling cheated by your bank coustumer care .
i have done each and every formality related to my card but your credit card service staff and coustumer care not take this thing sreiously and they didnt give any feedback to me.this is my first and very bad experience from your bank side.
thanks

plz keep on your words
lakshya deep
cont' 9212584767
call me between 9:00 to 11:00 am.

Respected Sir !
I am Not a credit card holder of your bank.
But I am getting SMS from u on my cell phone no. 9811992420, that there is some due amount on me to pay.
plz give me satisfactory ans.
thanking u !
with regards
Navin Negi.

My card is despatched from Chennai but could not be delivered to me due to mistake in address, it is lying in Blue Dart office , New Alipore , instead of 71.S. N.Roy. Road the address is 41. S.N. Roy Road. I request to short out the problem and deliver the card at 71.S. N. Roy Road immediately.

I want the problem to be shorted out immediately and advice the blue dart to deliver the credit card to my residence at 71.S. N. roy. Road.
Subhajit Ganguly.

I apllied for a creditcard , i submitted all the proofs . i got confirmation calls from ur bank. i received a SMS from HSBC on 20-11-2007,

Details of SMS:
HSBC Alert: Thanks for applyinf for HSBC creditcard. Your ref num is 200731991790.visit www.hsbsc.co.in or call contact center and press 411 to track the status.

I called 23358787 two three times but i cant get any details about my creditcard status and also i checked in ur site for the ststus but i cant find any information about that.

Please rectify that.

and awaiting your responce.

sarathkumar

Raised bill instead of not using the card - HSBC Credit Card

My credit card no. is4384 ..................9680 and it was issued to me free.
I am a senior citizen and I have stopped using the said card since around Dec.,2005 after I had a very bad experience with the HSBC Bank regarding one debit relating to Tata AIG Health Insurance Premium.
This should have been taken as a clear hint of my lack of interest in the card. Instead the Bank sends me the renewed card without even bothering to take my consent, and then followed by the usual monthly statement claiming Annual Fee etc. (which is rediculous)when there are umpteen number of Banks willing to deliver Life time FREE GOLD CARD at one's door step.
I have addressed my concern to them endorsing a copy to the Ombudsman as well. Mental harrassment in the shape of SMSs and phone reminders for settling the amount in the said statement have already started.
I am now awaiting their response to decide about the next course of action.
I have kept all my friends and relatives informed about my experience and cautioned them to keep away from this HSBC credit card as far as possible.

HSBC Credit card NEVER USED; still bill of 3500/- - HSBC Credit Card

I NEVER USED the Credit card ; I still got bill of Rs 3500/-.
Further I get threatening SMS and letters to pay the bill in 24 hours.

It's really painful.

Name : Sameer Shelar
My Card number is: 4384 5999 9759 0228

I got HSBC credit card when HSBC representative visited our company last year.

I never used this credit card; still the card bill went up to 3500/- Rs.

1>To cancel the credit card I cut the card into 3 pieces and dropped into HSBC ATM drop box, 2 months back.

2>Since then I was receiving daily SMS threatening that “please pay the outstanding amount within 24 hours”.

3>I called the HSBC helpdesk 5-6 times; they said that they are in process of cancellation and I will get a confirmation call in couple of days.

4>Further, the helpdesk did not provide me the complain number. They said that their software do not generate complaint number.

5>I never received the confirmation call to cancel the card.

6>In spite of this I received 2 monthly statements from HSBC stating the outstanding bill amount more than 3500/-

Hope this will solve my problem,
-Sameer Shelar
HSBC card no: 4384 5999 9759 0228
Mobile no: +91 9822880939

My application No.5503486 dt. 27.11.2007 i have not received any call in your site and status.

i have paid my all the bills of HSBC but still gating the bills from HSBC please let me know the mobile number of any concern person so that i can call him because when i am calling to the call center they are not giving me any appropriate answer. and i dint get any bills up to 6 month and HSBC told me that they will wav off this amount but still they are sending me the bills please do some thing
if needed i will provide my card number also... or please call on 9301680987

Sudhir

I had applied credit card on April month. After that I had gone onsite for three months. But I didn't receive my Credit card. I want to know the status of that Card. I received one SMS my balance is 0.00 on 11-oct but in that message mentioned the card no. is **********4647. Please deactivate my Card.

Kindly reply the status.

P. Saravanan.

if needed i will provide my card number also...

Sudhir

Discrepency with transaction to ICICI account - HSBC Powervantage Account

I have an aacount in HSBC.
I dropped a cheque of 10000/- to my friend's ICICI account three month before.
Now money is deducted from my HSBC account but did not credited to my friend's account. I raised a complain in HSBC but
they are not doing anything. I dont have any contact to check for
the ICICI.

What should i do? Shall i raise a complain in Consumer forum?
I am not sure whteher my friend is telling truth or lie?

Please give me your sugestions.
~Ashish