HSBC Credit Card - about statement

Rajesh Patel
Sir
I am Rajesh Patel Card Holder(Card Number-4476929980131731) from New delhi has complained about statement, i got your letter in which you have mention for payment of Rs 1291.37, i have already pay it by cheque on dated
19.08.08, i got phone call to your company for payment of
Rs 23900, which is my balace telling by on phone call .
please request you send me detail about my transiction
(Statement)
Again i request you please send me detail or statement.
Your Faithfully
Rajesh Patel

Comments

CHANGE OF ADDRESS - hsbc visa card

SIR,
I KINDLY REQUEST YOU TO CHANGE MY ADDRES TO

NAVIN CHAUDHURY 3rd FLOOR 66/C CANAL CIRCULAR ROAD KOLKATA- 700054 .
SINCE IAM A CARD HOLDER TO YOUR BANK HSBC BANK .MY CARD NUMBER IS 4476 9299 8392 7440 . FOR ANY FURTHER QUERIES CONTACT ME AT 9903436917/ 03323205439/ chaudhary.navinkumar@gmail.com.

i want every monthly once credit card statement with transaction break up please send my email id the statement

reagards

V.chandrasekharam

My Credit card No. 4384 5999 9727 7347 i want my credit card statement every monthly once with transaction detailes, which i can make the payment easly without any issues

Please needfull

V.chandrasekharam

I am holding a HSBC credit card :- 4476929972009853 .Kindly note that my change of address

H.no : A-100, Majlish park, Adarsh Nagar, Delhi - 110033
and send alerts on my cell # 9810639593 and also provide me my credit card net banking.

thanks®ards
Ranji Kumar

Sir
I am k srinivas Card Holder(Card Number-4476 9299 8158 9374) from hyderabd.
iam holding the card since last 7 months i think so.
till now i dint get even single statement, how can i pay the amount so.
please request you to send me detail about my transiction
(Statement)
Again i request you please send me detail or statement.
Your Faithfully
k srinivas

Please chage my address of correspondence from existing as Blue Star Limited, SCO-1, Sector-26, Madhya Marg, Chandigarh-160019 to Suvidha Engineers India Pvt.Ltd, SCF -36, Phase -11, Mohali, Punjab.
In case of any clarfication required please contact me on my mobile no. listed below.

Best regards

Ashok Yadav

Please note that i am asking for my Credit card no. 4862698900234915

best regards

Ashok Yadav 9915028383
Sandeep

I am sandeep Rana, I have HSBC Credit Card (No:4384599985149474) Valid up to 05/11...
Previously I was received the statment on sandeeprana@torrentpharma.com email ID..
Now I want to change my statement receiving Email ID (sandeep.rana@piramal.com)..

SO KINDLY SEND THE PREVIOUS STATEMENT and ALL NEXT STATE MENT ON MY NEW EMAIL ID NOW ONWARDS...

THANKS

Muzaffarnagar,
u.p

Dear Sir/Madam

Sub:--Mental Harrasment

I have already send u a complaint regarding HSBC credit card no.4384 5999 8895 9077
But still i didn`t get any relible responce from your side.

I tried to contact HSBC collection department ( 011-41490770), but they said they are unable to help me I have call to costemer care also but they are not help me. I request you to do the needful and clear my account by reversing the whole amount otherwise I will have to esclate this issue Banking Ombudsman for mental harassment.

This letter should not fall to deft ears. This is a plea

Please reply me as early as possible and arrange to issue me a CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE

Raghavendra Mandal
card no.4384 5999 8895 9077

To
The Vice President
Credit Card Department
HSBC Limited

SUB : Refund of extra payment and surrender of Credit card -5422 0710 0402 1580

This is regarding the Credit Card No. 5422 0710 0402 1580

I have personally gone to Kolkata HSBC Credit Card Branch at BBD Bag, Kolkata – 700 001 on 27th. March 2009 for payment of all my dues and met the representative for payment of full dues of Rs 10, 832.40 which he had confirmed from your Corporate official and accordingly asked me to pay the same. Immediately I had issued one cheque of Rs 10833/- and contacted your customer care for permanently block my the above credit card which was deactivated and as well as blocked earlier also.
Accordingly I called the customer care on the same day (27th March 2009)and asked him to block the card permanently and don’t issue any card against the same.
I also submitted one letter for final settlement and surrender of the credit card for the same on 12th. April 2009(Copy attached here)

Unfortunately when I received the statement of April 2009 (attached here) I found your credit card department has deducted Rs 100/- as replacement fee and change the credit card No as 5422 0799 9000 6598 which I didn’t ask for and not yet received also. Further more you have shown another Rs. 41.71 as due.
This is totally height of nonsense done from your part and you immediately correct the same and send me the correct statement and now I am demanding a refund my balance amount.
So if it is happened in future again then I will take the serious step by making complaint against you in consumer forum.

Please acknowledge the receipt and waiting for your immediate reply and action.

Uma Sarkar
C/O Pradip Sarkar
283, Sahapur Colony, Block-K
New Alipore, Kolkata – 700 053
Mobile No. – 9433538853
Email-ID : polo230591@hotmail.com

I want to change my creditcard's billing address.

Card Number: 4476929986169578
Name: Manikandan.S.S
Previous Address: E1- RC Park, Ram Nagar, Naganathan Street, Ambattur, Chennai.
New Address: 6/13, 6th Cross, 3rd Main, Venkatapura, Koramangala, Bangalore - 561216

Manikandan.S.S

Non Refund of balance - HSBC Credit Card

I was holding HSBC Credit Card No. 4476929988788953. The Card was cancelled on 14th Feb. 2009. The April statement shows a credit of Rs. 789.93 which the HSBC deny to refund. Also 62 bonus points are in my account which HSBC deny to redeem. I had written several e-mail to company but no result.
Pl. do the needful.
Thanking You.

about statement
My Credit card No. 4384 5999 8602 0518 i want my credit card statement every monthly once with transaction details, which i can make the payment easly without any issues

I am holding a HSBC credit card :- 4384 5999 8602 0518 .Kindly note that my change of address

H.no : 5-5-10-11/A, Plot no.39, Sangeetha Nagar, Kukat pally, Hyderabad-500 072,
and send alerts on my cell # 9177155654 and also provide me my credit card net banking pin no send above address

getting statement even after five years of card blocking - HSBC Credit Card

I am getting an outstanding card statement from HSBC while card was blocked five years back. statement outstanding is 25thousand now and increasing thousand rupees per month. when i tried to talk to call center many times they said first i have to pay the outstanding. i want to know the purchase against which i am getting the statement, no-one is ready to talk about the same. they only wants money to complete their targets.
card number was 5548370000404272

As I have registered a complaint through telephone that I am not recieving the statements regulary and advised me to register email address for hsbc credit card and entered as ngantaram@yahoo.com instead of ngantaram@yahoo.in and my new email address from gamil is ngantaram@gmail.com
Hence it is requested to noted the above changes and send the statements through email only for my credit card.
thankingyou,
nageshwar rao,

for above email complaint my credit card no.is 4476 9299 9450 4618
regards,

nageshwar rao gantaram.

I am holding a HSBC credit card :- 4617 0788 9000 9932 .Kindly note that my change of address

Hanger No.- 8, VIPER SQN (TECH CELL)
4 BRD AF, AIR FORCE STATION, CHAKARI
NEAR LAL BANGLA, HARGINDER NAGAR CHORAHA
KANPUR (U.P)
and send alerts on my cell # 9889285514 & E-Mail address sashisony@gmail.com and also provide me my credit card net banking.

thanks®ards
Raeev Kumar Gupta

This is in reference to my credit card dispute. I have taken a life time free credit card from your respected bank but after one year I have received one call from Mumbai regarding the my credit card annually payment (my credit card is life time free and now asking for the annually payment). I said you have provided the life time free credit card and now you are asking for the annually payment. The executive said sorry sir we will reburesement your payment.

I am getting call from various HSBC executive and they are asking for the due payment of 9K.

I don't know what to do?

Please help here to solve this issue otherwise i will escalate this issue to RBI.

Below is my credit card details :-

Credit Card Number :- 4384 5999 7726 5742
Name :- Yogesh Kumar

Thanks and Regards,
Yogesh Kumar

My HSBC C Card NO:4476921202405563, Today when i go to ATM for cash withdraw nil balance shown,
when i was not use & all payements r clear, In ATM my balance show nil,
kindly clarify that, I need urgent money, Contact No:9391010160, Hyderabad.
reply as soon as posible.
Maruti Rao Bhosle-Hyderabad