HSBC Personal Loan - Harrasment by recovery agent

Jayanti Seshadri
My name is Jayanti Seshadri and i have taken a personal loan from our bank that's HSBC,
having the account number 019-879394-872.

Due to some personal financial reason we are not in a position to
the outstanding amount as of now due to which one of HSBC recovery agent by the name of ASHOK MAURYA is
harassing me by saying that "if you don't make the payment we will take it by jabardasti immediately" and using
all types of foul and offensive language

Comments

I am taken personal loan for your HSBC for Rs.60, 000/-.my EMI amount monthly is 3852/- it will debited to my ecs amount.I am paid the amount for last month. But this month i am not able to paid the amount due to my personal problems. I am really accept for its my mistaken to i am not paid the amount. it will not happen to next month. And i am paid the part amount for Rs.2000/- on today. i told him in this month end i am paid the full amount. kindly give the time i am defintely paid the amount for u in the mounth end. But ur collection executive not understand to me and spoken to some bad words to me. Its natural for everything. Because he is doing his job. My suggestion is please try to understand the customer whoever the best customer. I am not mention the particular exectuive name.Becasue its future problem for him. Please take a suggestuion for my opion.

Dear Jayanti Seshadri,
Don't worry. God is Great. He will soon help you out. Love. Seshadri.

HSBC Personal Loan - Harrasment by recovery agent