HSC original marksheet/ certificate lost - Lost HSC marksheet/ certificate

Marian Rocha
I have passed my HSC in March 1995.
Originals were given to Kareer colleague for applying for 15th stad.
However when I got a cisa from Dubai, I opted to work.
Kareer colleague is closed and I do not have original HSC marksheet ( its with kareer colleague )
I need to do my higher education now.
Can you help me on procedure on how to obtain this.
I am staying in Dubai.

Comments

N Sep 7, 2014 by
Lakcshy

Best Review
Respected Sir,
I am lakcshy.
My mother has lost her 12th mark sheet but she has a zerox copy of it .
She is a homemaker but has recently got a job as a teacher. She is in the need of her lost marksheet. We are living in Tamil Nadu.
Kindly guide me the procedures for the above problems.
Kindly mail the procedures to kamalrockz.cool@gmail.com.
Thanks and Regards,
Lakcshy.

lost of HSC mark sheet - School education department

I have lost my HSC (+2) marks sheet last month kindly any body provide me the procedure to apply for the new one

i have also lost my 12th HSC marksheet. i'll be grateful if somebody emailed me the procedure to procure a new one. my email address is shreyasoza@hotmail.com
thank you.

I have passed my HSC in March 1998.
Originals were submitted to Mumbai university for Distance Education for First year of B.A
However i failed to attend my exams and so I do not have original HSC marksheet
I need to do my higher education now.
Can you help me on procedure on how to obtain this.
I am staying in Virar. Can i get my certificates by post/courier or i have to collect it personally.

Respected Sir/Madam,

I had passed HSC, in March 2003.Now after a long time, I have come to know that certificate has been lost from myself.So I want to Duplicate certificate ASAP.

Please help me to sort this problem.

Sandeep

Dont worry it takes maximum 21 days to get your marksheet... contact your neareast office from the list below. FOR MAHARASHTRA BOARD ONLY!!

MAHARASHTRA STATE BOARD OF SECONADRY AND HIGHER SECONDARY EDUCATION, PUNE

OFFICE NAME
OFFICER NAME
PHONE NO.
FAX NO.

MAHARASHTRA STATE BOARD OF SECONADRY AND HIGHER SECONDARY EDUCATION, SHIVAJI NAGAR, PUNE -411005
Co.Information Officer

Mr. M.N.Bangar
25536781 25536782 25536783 25530047

Mr. D. C. Deshmukh
25536781 25536782 25536783 25536828

MAHARASHTRA STATE BOARD OF SECONADRY AND HIGHER SECONDARY EDUCATION, NAGPUR DIVISION
CIVIL LINE, NAGPUR-440001
Mr.D.D.Pendase

Mr. V.G.Pande

Mr. D. E. Dalvi
2560209 2560319

MAHARASHTRA STATE BOARD OF SECONADRY AND HIGHER SECONDARY EDUCATION AURANGABAD DIVISION,
KRANTI CHAUK, USMANABAD, STATION ROAD
AURANGABAD-431005
Mr.V. T. Pandit

Mr. B.A.Tupe

Appeal Officer Mr. B.E.Vasave Divisional Secretary

MAHARASHTRA STATE BOARD OF SECONADRY AND HIGHER SECONDARY EDUCATION MUMBAI DIVISION,
PLOT NO.27 & 28, Sec.-16 A VASHI. NEW MUMBAI -4400703
Mr. S. P. Gawai
27881075-77

Mrs S.G.Pawar
27881075-77

Mr.S.P.Patil
27881075-77 27881088

MAHARASHTRA STATE BOARD OF SECONADRY AND HIGHER SECONDARY EDUCATION KOLHAPUR DIVISION,
539, KASABA KARAVIR, BEHIND SHIVAJI UNIVERSITY KOLHAPUR- 416004
Co. Information Officer Mr.V.S.Dhumal

Mr. A.D.Kamble

Mrs.U.V.Patil
2696101-3

MAHARASHTRA STATE BOARD OF SECONADRY AND HIGHER SECONDARY EDUCATION AMRAVATI DIVISION,
SHASTRI NAGAR, CAMP AMRAVATI- 444602
Mr. G.G.Madavi.

Mr. S.H.Wakode

Mr. S.N.Patil
Divisional Secretary

MAHARASHTRA STATE BOARD OF SECONADRY AND HIGHER SECONDARY EDUCATION NASHIK DIVISION,
WANI HOUSE, MUMBAI-AGRA HIGHWAY, IN FRONT OF RUNANUBAND KARYALAY NASHIK-422001
Co. Information Officer Mr.D.M.Kanade
2592141-2-3

Mr. N.M.Upasani
2592141-2-3

Mr. P.S.Musale
2592141-2-3 2500460

MAHARASHTRA STATE BOARD OF SECONADRY AND HIGHER SECONDARY EDUCATION, LATUR DIVISION,
CIVIL LINE, NAGPUR-440001
Mr.W.D.Goswami

Mr. K.M.Goswami

Mr. S.J.Khatib
Divisional Secretary

I have lost original hsc certificate. I passed hsc exam in 1995 so I request you to issue me a duplicate certificate.
Thank you.

your Sincerely.

Iam Shinde Smita Madhukar from Shrirampur, Ahmednagar . I had passed HSC exam in feb 2000.

But, now I have lost my Original marksheet. I was the student of R.B.N.B College, Shrirampur, Ahmednagar. Currently I am staying in Kolkata. I am going to take admmission in Msc Agriculture in Kolkata through B.C.K..V college. Examination seat no - CO29096 and Dist and HR SEC school no-
12.001 Centre no -706.

I will be very thankful if you can issue me a duplicate certificate.

yours sincerely

shinde smita madhukar

I had passed exam in March'2003 from pune university but now i have lost my original marksheet I was the Student Of Marathwada mitra mandal college of commerce Pune. I want to apply for Bank Exam for that i need 12th class marksheet. so how & where it will get me

I will be thankfull if you can issue me a duplicate certificate.

Your Sincerely,

Vidya Vilas Bagate

Respected Sir,

I appeared for my HSC Exam In the Year 2003, I have misplaced my orignal marksheet,
I want to give my marksheet for my passport for ECNR purpose,
How can i procure on.
Please Let me know

Royston furtado

i have lost my 12th HSC marksheet. i'll be grateful if somebody emailed me the procedure to procure a new one. my email address is chayukeswani1987@gmail.com plz sir help me ...thanking you...

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have passed my SSC and HSC in 2003 and 2005 respective. I got marrried and shifted to pune while shifting i lost all my educational documents.Also i got good job opporunity but there i need to submit all the documents which is not with me. Even i dont have my seat no. too.Kindly help me in this regards. Waiting for quick reply.

Mrs. Shalini Nitin Attarde

marksheet
skohar

i want duplicate marks sheet of 12th from mp open board bhopal please suggest me

HSC marksheet lost - CK

I have lost my HSC marksheet, studying in Ramnarain Ruia College Mumbai, Maharashtra. I have a xerox copy of the marksheet though. Can i get a duplicate copy from my College or do I have to contact the board for the same, If so is there a branch which i can contact in Mumbai instead of Navi Mumbai.
URGENT RESPONSE IS APPRECIATED.

sir i have passed 10th and 12th in year 2000 and 2002 from gujarat board i lost my marksheet what i do 4 get this marksheet soon as possible...

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have passed my SSC and HSC in 2001 and 2003 respective. i'll be grateful if somebody emailed me the procedure to procure a duplicate one. my email address is roshan.bhole@gmail.com. I have the xerox copies, plz sir help me . Its very urgent.

thanking you...

hi, i have lost my 10th and 12th marksheet n i want a duplicate 12th marksheet asap i want it immediately like in this wk itself is it possible and wats the procedure ...pls pls help me some one my further coll admission is stopped due to no marksheet ...i hv passed from mumbai...

respected sir

i was a student of nkt college in thane and after completing my fybcom i left the college to do a job as i was facing some financial problems..after few days i lost my hsc original marksheet and now i want a new copy of original marksheet...so plz mail me the exact procedure and the cost to get a new certificate...i will be very grateful for that plzzzz...my e mail is is shadab_dude2007@rediffmail.com

thanks