http://mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in - forgot password

parshya2007 on Oct 17, 2011
Respected Sir/ Madam

The website provided by the MINISTRY OF SOCIAL JUSTICE AND SPECIAL ASSISTANCE FOR THE STUDENT TO esholship i have filing the form on the eschol web site for the student No.H015592 and unfortunatelly i have forgot the password and the answer of the question. so i fill the new registration form after that it shows the message User is already in use so please help me to fill the form because i have done this atleast from last 4-5 days and it can not give me solution on the problem so do the best as early as possible.

on that site no contact no is availabe so from where we are getting help as well as no help is present on the site at the end shows all the buttons but it is not activated and the upper button on the site is not woking so please solve the problem as early as possible.

Comments

N Oct 19, 2011 by
hadgeshrutika29

sir when filling form i enetered my ssc roll no so i got msg no information for this seat no and have to fill information on the given link bt it is also not working sir i m worried plz help me
N Oct 20, 2011 by
avinash tele

The website provided by the MINISTRY OF SOCIAL JUSTICE AND SPECIAL ASSISTANCE FOR THE STUDENT TO esholship i have filing the form on the eschol web site my user ID is G0448881O2006 and unfortunatelly i have forgot the password and i had try to change password but is was not happened . so i fill the new registration form after that it shows the message User is already in use so please help me to fill the form because i have done this atleast from last 4-5 days and it can not give me solution on the problem so do the best as early as possible.

D Oct 25, 2011 by
Pritam_Nemade

Respected Sir/ Madam,
The website provided by the MINISTRY OF SOCIAL JUSTICE AND SPECIAL ASSISTANCE FOR THE STUDENT TO esholship i have completed my escholship form from user id E0677384M2007 about few weeks ago.The message box appeared on my screen-SAVED SUCCESSFULLY TO APPE0677384M20072011, but unfortunatelly still i am unable to print the form as it doesn't allow me to neither click on "print application" nor the "modify form" options.with continuation of this from few days i am unable to login my account. I also changed my password but in vain.Message appears is there is a some technical errors please contact to our helping team, but there is no such any contact details on site.So, what can i do for such fatal problem occuring to me.Since last date is 31 october 2011, i am unable to process my scholarship form.Please help me as early as possible as i am getting nervous about my freeship
N Oct 27, 2011 by
ankush gayke http://mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in  - Akot, Akola, Maharashtra, India

I am forgot my password plz give me suggestion.. about my query
N Oct 27, 2011 by

good afternoon i am ankush forgot my password given complain about scholarship ssc seat number K075855
A Nov 8, 2011 by
hmmoon59

Sir/Madam,
I had applied final year of B.Sc (Nursing) for free ship(SC Mahar) for year 2010-2011 through Godavari College of nursing, Jalgaon. I have passed Fourth year of B.Sc (Nursing).but I have not got free ship amount. I had sent several reminders to Godavari College of Nursing, Jalgaon through Email and telephonic discussion. College concerned person are replied that no sanction free ship. District social welfare office is giving status as no pending SC free ship. You are requested to registered my complain as not received free ship for SC.
Thanking You,
Yours faithfully,
PALLAVI H. MOON

Date: 8/11/2011
N Nov 10, 2011 by
vaibhya420

SIR/MADAM, while filling my form, i fill my SSC roll no., i got massage no information available for this sit no., and have to fill information on given link but it did not work, please help me. vaibhav vijay thakare.
N Nov 13, 2011 by
niyaz100

The website provided by the MINISTRY OF SOCIAL JUSTICE AND SPECIAL ASSISTANCE FOR THE STUDENT TO esholship i have filing the form on the eschol web site for the student No.E176063 and unfortunatelly i have forgot the password and the answer of the question. so i fill the new registration form after that it shows the message User is already in use so please help me to fill the form because i have done this atleast from last 4-5 days and it can not give me solution on the problem so do the best as early as possible.

N Nov 19, 2011 by
Subhash Jangale

Sir/Madam,
Since 12 October I am trying to fill the escholarship form in the OBC category, when filling form I entered ssc roll no so I got msg no information for this seat no, and have to fill information on the given link & I have filled all required information & got reply stating that your information is forwarded to SSC board for Verification and conf after 15 Oct, till today no verification is received from SSC board yet & so I am unable to proceed further till date...
N Nov 23, 2011 by
jayandragwasnik

The website provided by the MINISTRY OF SOCIAL JUSTICE AND SPECIAL ASSISTANCE FOR THE STUDENT TO esholship i have filing the form on the eschol web site for the User ID J1093082M2008 and unfortunatelly i have forgot the password and the answer of the question. so i fill the new registration form after that it shows the message User is already in use so please help me to fill the form because i have done this atleast from last 4-5 days and it can not give me solution on the problem so do the best as early as possible.

N Nov 28, 2011 by
sumit bal

forgot the password
Respected Sir/ Madam

The website provided by the MINISTRY OF SOCIAL JUSTICE AND SPECIAL ASSISTANCE FOR THE STUDENT TO esholship i have filing the form on the eschol web site for the student No.H093111 and unfortunatelly i have forgot the password and the answer of the question. so i fill the new registration form after that it shows the message User is already in use so please help me to fill the form because i have done this atleast from last 4-5 days and it can not give me solution on the problem so do the best as early as possible.

N Nov 30, 2011 by
swapnalipawar1991

I am Swapnali Bhanudas Lashkar_ I am Computer Engg. Student, My College Name is VCET Vasai College, my cast is Hindu-Vadar,

Today 30 Nov. 2011 is Last Date of Submission, Scholarship Online Form But Site is Not Working & That Site Contact No, Help, Not working

Pls. Help Me
N Dec 13, 2011 by
Nikhil Nitin Lokhande http://mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in  - Mumbai, Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, India

No contact details and not a good website - http://mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in

in this website...I forgot my password and secret question's answer
and now it has blocked me and it is not allowing me to create a new id...
No contact details are enlisted below....so i want atleast some contact detail so i can ask them for my password
N Feb 16, 2013 by
ProuankaPopalghat http://mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in  - Amaravati (MH), India

Site is not accessible - Mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in

Today also mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in site is not accessible, how do we register the bank account number, hope this comment brings some attention of site owners towards this.
N Sep 4, 2013 by
hemantkarade

Respected Sir/ Madam

The website provided by the MINISTRY OF SOCIAL JUSTICE AND SPECIAL ASSISTANCE FOR THE STUDENT TO scholarship i have filing the form on the eschol web site for the student No.H150664 and unfortunately i have forgot the password and the answer of the question. so i fill the new registration form after that it shows the message User is already in use so please help me to fill the form because i have done this at least from last 4-5 days and it can not give me solution on the problem so do the best as early as possible.

on that site no contact no is available so from where we are getting help as well as no help is present on the site at the end shows all the buttons but it is not activated and the upper button on the site is not working so please solve the problem as early as possible.
N Oct 25, 2013 by
Jeet Chavhan http://mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in  - Amaravati (MH), India

about blocking site - http://mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in

respected sir,
we are trying fill scholership form last 5 days but there is problem for opening portel,
so please accept our complaints ...

Yours,
Consumer,
N Dec 24, 2013 by
Akshay Shimpi

Please help me..!!
I get new password by using Forget password method but when I going login its says the password is too small
what should I do now...???

http://mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in - forgot password