http://selfcare.edc.BSNL.co.in - Unable to access through Mozilla Firefox

omsibam
It is the duty of the BSNL to maintain its transparency in its business, by providing user friendly access in to the broadband usage in this site "http://selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in" through all types of browsing system like Mozilla Firefox, Internet explorer etc. I saying Because through Mozilla Firefox the "http://selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in" is not opening.....

Comments

N Jan 17, 2011 by
NIRANJAN PAUL SNY

I could not log in my registration self care.edc though i am tring since last 15 days, please help me.
N Jan 19, 2011 by
tania biswas

i want 2 know my balance and present position
N Jan 20, 2011 by
Rashi Peripherals

N Jan 25, 2011 by
kannankn

I'm unable to register my account in selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in, for the last couple of weeks and its unfair on the service providers to not let the users utilize there requirements thoroughly from bsnl broadband services.

K.N.Kannan
N Jan 30, 2011 by
debajit2010

I am unable to log in to selfcare.edc bsnl.co.in
pl help.
N Jan 31, 2011 by
ranjit kumar biswas

i want 2 know my balance
N Feb 1, 2011 by
NIRANJAN PAUL SNY

How I can log in selfcare.edc? I have tried several time to register ii but failed. Your service is not atall good hence, I think all the customer will take the facilities from other network. Moreover your telephone no.1500 is not responding. Your customer care fails to talk with the customer, you have also mention another telephone no. 1909, that telephone is not also responding. Please you confirm me through e mail "paulniranjan498@gmail.com
A Feb 7, 2011 by
rb215271

i do not login to selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in
N Feb 10, 2011 by
C.K. Boro

In ''Value Added Services'' I could not add my land line numbers. The messege displayed was - '' error converting data type nvarchar to int.'' Kindly advise.

With regards,
N Feb 15, 2011 by
aparna.56_ecdrid

I could not find where to register please help
0674 2386989 email- anjan_rkl123@yahoo.co.in
N Feb 17, 2011 by
MUKESH KUMAR

am also facing same problem from last 2and 1/2 months.

Really bsnl giving very worst service to customer.

Bsnl helpline officers not co-oprating in this situations.

very bad things is happening.

MY PHONE NO:-03262340066, 9204040232

MY NAME IS MUKESH KUMAR
N Feb 21, 2011 by
ccppf

We are unabble to register to know the Broadband usage. Pl. suggest to salilbindu@rediffmail.com
N Feb 28, 2011 by
Gautam Chaudhuri

How can I change my Broadband user password?
N Mar 2, 2011 by
adidas

i am facing a problem to get the details for the broad band usages
D Mar 20, 2011 by
s.k.ganguli

how to get registered for landline -broadband bill and online payment and their printouts
A Mar 30, 2011 by
anutosh343@gmail.com

THE WEB SITE IS NOT OPENING AT ALL FOR THE LAST 6 MONTHS
N Mar 31, 2011 by
drtapankb

http://selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in is not opening. Set aside registration even the site is not opening. website. Even the exchange people can not help.
Dr T K Bhattacharjee.
A Apr 5, 2011 by
siliguri

I AM NOT BEING ABLE TO CONNECT TO SELFCARE.EDC.BSNL.CO.IN SINCE 31.10.2010. FROM SILIGURI, WEST BENGAL..
N Apr 5, 2011 by
ssj5subhashish

yaa evn it is not opening through my chrome... pls get a way how to open it through google chrome as it takes a lot of time to open through explorer... Thanx
A Apr 7, 2011 by
amalendu_mid

Broadband billing, land line telephones details

http://selfcare.edc.BSNL.co.in - Unable to access through Mozilla Firefox