http://selfcare.edc.BSNL.co.in - Unable to access through Mozilla Firefox

omsibam

Comments

A Apr 7, 2011 by
amalendu_mid

bsnl broadband use charge
N Apr 15, 2011 by
shraji

I am unable to log in to selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in for the last 15 days and could not check my broadband usase . pl help.
D Apr 18, 2011 by
vibhu007

i m not able to access my ramsurvey.com site plz help me out.bsnl services is given to the bad services for a cutmer, n custmerse not access the a/c, pl z help me ...
D Apr 18, 2011 by
vibhu007

i m vibhu Sharma. i m not able to access my ram survey site, bsnl services is not given the good service, very bad impression, in have problem in one week ago, , if you read my comment so pl z help me out .i m very serious inquirer, ,
N Apr 21, 2011 by
souravmajumdar

I could not check the BB usage since last one months.Pl.solve the problem.
N Apr 21, 2011 by

i am unable to open site

selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in

please suggest
N Apr 28, 2011 by
banerjeear

Unable to view my usage through selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in.
N May 6, 2011 by
SUBRAMANIYAM BALA

I am unable to view by landline telephone bill and payment through credit card. Pls let me know how I can able to do so. My Landline no. 2303499.

Pls help me.

BALASUBRAMANIYAM
A-2/2, Eden Regency, Shiv Nagar,
Kadma,
Jamshedpur
N May 10, 2011 by
indrajit1977

ya this is really bad ...bsnl is kiping all of us in dark...there is no proper feedback from the customer care .. hw do i know my account usage ...its not opening in internet explorer as well as mozila ..pls hlp
N May 14, 2011 by
amalchakraborty

how to collect bsnl bill through internet
A May 25, 2011 by
SantoshSahu

the site selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in is not working. This may be a option to check the bb usage.

Santosh Kumar sahu
A Jun 7, 2011 by
sinku_kumar

my phone no.0657-2420002 3 months broadband statement
N Nov 27, 2011 by
bijaya kumar satapathy

Dear sir, I am having a broadand connection no-06854240101, and mobile no-9437102331.I an not getting SMS of my monthly bill.Please kindly send SMS of phone bill to my mobile.
N Nov 27, 2011 by
bijaya kumar satapathy

I am having a broadened connection bearing no-06854240101 and mobile no-9437102331 but not getting SMS of monthly bill to my mobile.kindly help me to send SMS regularly.
A May 30, 2012 by
broadbandinternetbsnl

It is the similar case with me also. I dont know what the BSNL authorities are doing and when so many complaints are poring in? Is there nobody to look after this issue? and the result is we are facing problems of not finding the actual usage details and can not control our usage as per requirement!. Would therer anyone of BSNL who can hear this and fix the problem immediately? Complining local authorities did not help a little.
N Feb 21, 2013 by
sreemoydas45@gmail.com

i can't login selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in from 20 days because the customer verification process is very slow.
Customer ID 3003521392

sreemoydas45@gmail.com

N Apr 28, 2013 by
s9anjay

Unable to access through Mozilla Firefox
It is the duty of the BSNL to maintain its transparency in its business, by providing user friendly access in to the broadband usage in this site "http://selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in" through all types of browsing system like Mozilla Firefox, Internet explorer etc. I saying Because through Mozilla Firefox the "http://selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in" is not opening...604
06341-225192