https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/PAN/Index.html - Show that your document are Valid

kpkamlesh1
Sir
I am kamesh Patel
I am apply for the PAN Card through the site "https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan/index.html ".
i am sent the all valid document to the address of given on the site and also DD of State Bank of India. with in the given days. after the 15 days the site is shows that your documents are not valid but when i click on the detail for that the message is shows that Name to be printed on card is wrongly mentioned in application form. the are not told me when i am apply online that you first name are match with the Name to be print on the card.

Comments

I have applied PAN Card through Air Force Central Accounts New Delhi, and I got the PAN No (ACXPN8133A). Still I have not received the PAN Card and also I am submitting the income Tax return under this Pan No.Request for an early reply.Agin I have applied for Duplicate card under this No and got an Acknowledge No (881020201603684) with all required proof. Unfortunately due to spelling mistake while keying in, my father name has got mismatch. Please consider and request to sent the card mentioned in the new application.

N Jun 14, 2011 by
Uttam Jaiswal

sir
I have lost my pan card and wan to apply for new pan card .what is the procedure to apply for duplicate pan card.
Kindly provide me the information
thanking you
Uttam Jaiswal
N Sep 30, 2011 by
satish prajapati

My Friend have Two Pan Card in that tatally different pan number, so i want behalf on my friend, how can surrender One Pan card who are totally on required, so kindely help on surrender One Pan Card, My Email Id Is That prajapatisatish80@gmail.com
D Nov 23, 2012 by
pooo

RESPECTED SIR,
I HAVE APPLIED FOR AN APPLICATION FOR MY PAN CARD AFTER FEW DAYS I HAD GOT ALL THE DETAILS
AND STATUS OF MY CARD FEW DAYS LATER ONE CORRIER MAN CAME AND TO GIVE THE PAN CARD BUT HE MISSBEHAVE
WITH US AND NOT GIVE MY PAN CARD NEXT DAY WHEN I CHEKKED MY STATUS IT WAS WRITTEN THAT IT HAD WRITTEN BACK TO THE ITD AND THEY HAD POSTED THE PAN CARD TO THE POSTAL ADDRESS BY POST BUT TILL NOW I HAVE NOT
GET IT YET

D.O.B - 16/01/1980
FATHER - SATISH KUMAR SINGH
EMAIL ID - HARIOMHARI150781@YAHOO.COM
SIR,
I FORGAT MY PANCARD LOGIN PASSWORD.
SO,
YOU SEND MY PAN CARD LOGIN PASSWORD TO MY EMAIL ID (Hariomhari150781@yahoo.com)
THANKING YOU,
KUMAR DHIRENDRA KISHAN SINHA.
D Dec 27, 2012 by
atiqurrahman89

SIR I ALREADY APPLY THE PAN CARD BUT NOT MET YET SO I KINDLY CHECK MY STATUS NAME ATIQUR RAHMAN S/O KHUSRU ALAM, MANSHA TOLA BETTIAH PS- MUFASSIL DIST- WEST CHAMPARAN PIN CODE-845438 BIHAR, reg no-AAACN2082NST001 E MAIL-ATIQURRAHMAN89@GMAIL.COM
N Jan 17, 2013 by
Dr. Akhilesh

Ackn. No. 881020208378170 PAN ACCPV0781H

Received message from u regarding discrepancy in name, though application was filled as computer asked . U R requested to please discard SHRI OR DR. before my name. Professionally myself Doctor in Delhi Govt.
N Jul 2, 2013 by
SURIYA COMPUTERS

SIR,
I AM TALEB MOLLA, VILL-CHUADANGA, PO-PUTSURI, PS-MONTESWAR, DIST--BURDWAN, PIN-713145, MY COMPLAINTS IS THAT I ISSUED TO CREATE MY PAN CARD.BUT I CAN NOT COLLECT MY CARD EVEN .PLEASE SIR, DO SOMETHING FOR IT.

https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/PAN/Index.html - Show that your document are Valid