Https:// — E - mudhra (Digital signature class 3)

Akbar Ali on Sep 30, 2011
Respond To Complaint
I have applied for renew (15a06) e - mudhra (Digital signature class 3) on 20 sep 2011 and on 27, and 29 sep 2011 i got 2 digital signature serial number 43b37 and 45486 on me. But non of one work digital signature (E - mudhra) for irctc i am unable login to irctc with digital signature provided by e - mudhra for booking or cancell ticket as an agent of irctc. Co. In. Every time i call their call center they give some stupid reason and say that i will receive the call from techinal expert for digital signature (E - mudhra) to solved the solution by end of that day. But till date i did not receive call my digital signature (E - mudhra) . At last movement one person miss lena**** told that i have to buy new one because it my mistake that i donot know how to downloadthe digital signature. What a stupid answer. I have spent more money on calling them than the digital signature costs rs 1499 / - as their office is in banglore and i am in guwahati. As it is a std call for me. 080 - 43360000 info@e -
So nobody should buy any sofware fromthe (E - its a faltu company to chit the people.
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated: Share0 Tweet0 Share0

nobody should buy from thos people

Https:// - E - mudhra (Digital signature class 3)

Complaint category Category: Other