http://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower - The website not working

logeshsr on Nov 29, 2011

The website of the tamil nadu employment office i.e http://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower is not working properly.Always some
error is appearing when loading the site . And the phone is not working it is saying the no is not there temporarily out of service.

I Am completed B.E degree and I want to register .but in update profile no option provided to register the professional degree
Please guide us how to register my BE degree with the employment office.

Please check the website errors and make working ASAP

Logeshwaran

Comments

N Dec 15, 2011 by
sarasdeva

respected sir, i am saraswathi from tiruppur district.i regestired my b.sc with b.ed at coimbatore employment office on 2006. last week i saw my employment details in online my b.sc information was wrong.what can i do?
N Dec 30, 2011 by
PRABAKARAN .G

RESPECTED SIR
I AM PRABAKARAN .G MY EMPOLIMENT REGISTER NO - 5432
MY EMPOLIMENT PLACE - NAMAKKAL
I AM REGESTER IN 10 STAND AND +2, SO NEXT RENIVAL MAY 2011, BUT RENIVAL IS NOT ACCPECTED THE COMPUTER IS DIAPLY IN RENIVALIS LAPPED
SO PLEASE I AM ADITIOANL ADD TO ME IN B.SC - COMPUTER SCIENCE, AND B.ED, PLEASE ONE OF THE INFOR MATION, WHAT CAN I DO ?
MY ADDRESS
P[RABAHARAN .G 187, NADU STREET, NAMAGIRIPET ( P.O ), RASIPURAM . ( T.K. ), NAMAKKAL ( D.T )
PH- 9500829582
N Mar 18, 2012 by
prakashvbk

Hello Sir,
I am B.PRAKASH. I registered upto 12th standard and also i renewaled it. Now i want to register my B.E degree, but the website is not properly working. so i kindly request u send the information how to register the B.E degree. Thank you.
N Apr 10, 2012 by
eswaravijay

Dear Friends

There is one option is there...that is...For Registering at Professional & Executive Employment Office Chennai/ Madurai - Click here

Now do it ur BE registeration

http://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower - The website not working