Hyderabad Metro Water Works - Bill paid still showing pending

Sudheer Manchikanti
I have paid bill using online bill payment in http://www.hyderabadwater.gov.in/wworks/
for my CAN# 615794170, when I contacted the bill juction customer care they were telling the bill cleared, but It is showing still pending

any help is apprisiated

Comments

we are the residing at malkajgiri, municipal circle. we are paying the bill regularly to the municipality, after migration to water works your esteemed dept. is not clarifying the arrears. we approach to your concern authorities they are not responding properly to the customer. look into the matter, give the proper justice to your customers.

Kindly send me the procedure for making payment of water bill
N Jan 20, 2011 by
daviriravi

hyderabad metrowater collecting more bill for single connections...
Thats based on number of portions in indepedent house.

Is it correct way?
A Jun 7, 2012 by
pappu singh takur

we have booked atanker on 31-05-2012, but till today we didnot get tnaker
when goto office there is no response. what is use booking of tanker.
make a call there is no responce. what will do. every day they give new number but there is no responce.driver is demanded 1500/- per tankerto emeregency supply water.
N Aug 5, 2012 by
s.lakshman rao

sir, with reference to my letter submitted for the due s payment during the period from December 2011 to March 2012. it is mention as commercial for the period.I submit letter in this regard on 27/7/2012. my CAN no 615951234 residence H.No.2-16-77, Prasanth Nagar, Uppal, Hyderabad. till date no action as been taken.I sincerely request you look in to the matter and report to Dy. Manager Mr.Narender.As you promised to send the copy of letter from the concerned division.Please take necessary action at the earliest with further delay.
D Oct 6, 2012 by
Deepak meermira

I have got only one water connection under CAN No.02136541, the water bill for this connection are paid upto date.
for the past 6 months, I am getting mobile alerts for CAN No. 021325698 showing outstanding amounts which doesn't belongs to my house, kindly rectify.
D Oct 11, 2012 by
K.LAXMAIAH

I have got only one water connection under CAN No.616718065, the water bill for this connection are paid upto date.
for the past ONE YEAR, I am getting mobile alerts for CAN No.616718065 showing outstanding amounts which doesn't belongs to my house, kindly rectify.
D Dec 1, 2012 by
jai-jayasree

I have a query in front of my house cover of manhole is damaged please replace it as soon as possible.

REASON-people around it are facing problem due to that they are unable to walk around it.
my CAN number 031212049.please kindly take an action regarding it.
N May 18, 2013 by
drkpsastry

I am getting mobile alerts to 9440324934 for CAN No.616910289 and 616910294showing outstanding amounts which doesn't belongs to my house, kindly rectify.
N Jul 4, 2013 by
pv_ramakrishna2006

We have a municipal water connection with CAN No: 617699016 at dayanandnagar Malkajgiri. We have paid our last water bill on 5.6.2013 for Rs. 2470. We got one more bill on 2.7.2013 for Rs.5199.36 Out of which Rs.1235 belongs to June 2013 charges and Rs.3908.78 showing as arrears. Can we get the arrears details of Rs.3908.78

P.V.Ramakrishna
Ph: 93900 43600
email ID: pv_ramakrishna2006@yahoo.co.in
N Jul 15, 2013 by
dakumari

I am having the water connection bearing number 612443772 at SGR Colony, Champapet . As per demand of HMWS&SB, I have paid
Rs. 690+5 through on line on 30-06-2013 .The receipt no. is ACK 131433196. But I have received demand notice dated 8-7-2013 for payment of bill of Rs. 992.75 with arrears of Rs. 661.75p .Today have received mobile message of the same amount. Can I get the clarification in the matter through email.to the following ID
"bsnswamy56@gmail.com." Cell:9849520409