IASE University Sardarshahr Rajasthan - MSC MARC CARD AND DEGREE

vishal bharat bhushan singh rana
i wish to say that i passed the MSC computer sciencefrom IASE DEEMED UNIVERSITY Rajasthan in 2005. but till date they are not providing the degree and the markcard now the admission section says that at that time this course was not in university, but i showed my admit card result and all the documents to the Asst Registrar Admission, they totd me that we wil consider it, but till date no reply is from them
Vishal rana

Comments

N Jun 9, 2014 by
parandham

G. Parandhama Reddy
Puttaparthy,
Anantapur.
A.p.

Regarding no delivered - IASE University (Cheque)

Plz treace the our pkt who send on 19feb09 for Rewari (H.R)

thanks

I wish to say that I completed the B.Tech degree through distance learning in 2006. The study centre was kay jay school of management & Tech ( DICE ), Patiala, Punjab. I need the final degree certificate and transfer certificate to get admission in M.Tech further. Requesting kindly let me know how to proceed.

Looking for your positive response in this regard.

Thanking you.

Kind Regards
Rajendra Singh
Mobile: 9004040230

i wish to say that i passed the passed three years Diploma Course from IASE DEEMED UNIVERSITY Rajasthan in June, 2005. but till date they are not providing the Diploma and the markcard. My Enrollment No.IASEDU/EC/03/1716. In the absence of Diploma, I am not been taken admission for higher education and also get job opportunities because all the concerned required to see original Diploma. This is also informed that I had completed/passed such DIPLOMA as regular student from the Baba Saheb Ambedkar Insitute and Mdical Sciences, vikaspur, Delhi. I had scored mark 78.28% but due to absence of orginal DIPLOMA I was not in a position to get job and also not in a position to sturdy further. I hope you will take remidial steps for issue of DIPLOMA, My Mobile No.09891058883.
Kindly do the needful

I wish to say that discontinued the diploma in mechnical in 2006 from Deemed univercityRajasthan with my personal problems, present want to continue the course.
please give me information to contenue the course.
MMMMM

Saare Log Jaa Kar Band Bajao Salo Ki Tabhi Degree Dange

diplooma institute in muradabad plz i need e mail id

I wish to say that I completed the M.B.A degree through distance learning in 2006.The study center was subas academy of management &technology, Bhubaneswar, Orissa, but till date they are not providing the original final degree certificate.It is urgent for my job.Requesting kindly let me know how to proceed.

i wish to say that i passed the BSC Medical lab Technologyfrom IASE DEEMED UNIVERSITY Rajasthan in 2008. but till date they are not providing the degree now the admission section says that at that time this course was not in university, but i showed my admit card result and all the documents to the Asst Registrar Admission, they totd me that we wil consider it, but till date no reply is from them
Vishnu prasad
Mob:+919818938739

This is most impotant things

i wish to say that i passed M.tech(I.T) from IASE DEEMED UNIVERSITY Rajasthan in 2004 . but till date they are not providing DEGREE. My Enrollment No.IASEDU/O3/10204. I am not get job opportunities because all the concerned required to see original Degree. This is My Mobile no 09452590102
what to do please help.Kindly do the needful

Looking for your positive response in this regard.

Deepak Kumar Bhatnagar

gdfsg hhy

Last year i completed BPT from Bhubaneswar off campus centre, now after complrtion of internship from HI TECH MEDICAL COLLEGE, bhubaneswar, wish to study further and do the MPT.kindly let me know
A) may i do it ?
B) why and how some institute refusing taking admission?
C) If they are not giving due recognition of this degree of BPT, should i approach court to get my admission?
kirti

i wanna say that i applied for the original degree immediately after i apssed my B.SC.-IT(Hons.) from your univ. in 2005 but received only provisional degree and that to in 2007. what 'bt the original degree???
do look into the matter n send me the same.
i'll b greatful to u
thanx

i wish to say that i passed the passed M.SCi.(IT) from IASE DEEMED UNIVERSITY Rajasthan in January, 2007. but till date they are providing only Details Marks Card but not provide me Degree. My Enrollment No.IASEDU/DE/05/02/61071. In the absence of Degree, I am not been taken admission for higher education and also get job opportunities because all the concerned required to see original Degree. I am working as a computer teacher in Govt. School in Pathankot. I am also selected for B.Ed. Science Teacher. Few days after, my counselling will be held. On counselling origional Degree will be produce. Without degree i will not select. kindly help in me in this regard. My Mobile No.09417604673.
Roll No. MIT 19275
Hira Lal
S/o sh. ram Parkash
Dhakki Road, Prem nagar, Pathankot-145001
Distt Gurdaspur(Pb.)

To sir or madam,
any person or student who is doing the courses from the iase university through distance mode. I request that person please stop or change the unversity immediately because i know that this university is recognised from ugc. but ugc has clear that only off campus student are not recognised . For example do you listen that punjab university is providing the courses to the students beyond the territory of chandigarh or like delhi university.etc. so my dear we are not recognised from the ugc. that why they are not giving ours degree.I show my provisional degree to the ugc office and they said to me that if u take admission directly from the university then u are recognised and if through the institute like distance mode then u are not recognised from us. They say me in clear words Now i am stating my studies from the first (B.A) from punjab university. AGAIN I AM ASKING TO THE STUDENTS OR THE PARENTS THAT PLEASE DISCONTINOUS URS STUDIES FROM THIS UNIVERSITY.(IF ANY BODY WANT TO TAKE ANY INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT ON MY WEB SITE

Dear All,

Very sorry to state you that the IASE University's Distance Mode PG Degree, Graduate Degrees & Diploma are recognized after 2005 only as per joint approval letter from DEC, UGC & AICTE.

So, if any course you have completed before 2005 is not recognized.

You can only go to High Court & fight for one time approval as was granted by AICTE in case of other universities.

Good Luck !!!

Anuj Tyagi

Respected sir,
I Ashwani kumar yadav in my mark sheet and consalicated certificate my name is wroungly writen because of that iam facing problem, please rective fi my mistake.

I Know that the IASE University's Distance Mode PG Degree, Graduate Degrees & Diploma are recognized as per approval letter from DEC, UGC & AICTE.

pradeep singh patwal