IBM India Pvt Ltd - OFFER LETTER VIOALTION :- NOTICE PERIOD VIOLATED

kuldeep5432

My notice period in IBM india is 1 month/month-end.
During my first year my notice period is one month after which it becomes 3 month.

My Managers are not accepting this period. Somehow with some fight and talk with HR i got my date as in offer letter.

Now they are harrasing me by giving me workload day n nite, calling me on weekends, regularly threatening me not to releive me on the date.

Please advise me what can i do of they donot releive me of my job because if they dont releive me of my duties my next company will not accept me without my releiving letter.
My career will be hit severely even may lead to my unemployement if i dnt get job in next coming 2 months.

Please advise me what is the quickest action can i take to avoid this violation.

Comments

I didnot recieved my relieving papers, its been more than a month now and i got mail stating i will get papers after 45days from date of relieving...

IBM--Idiotic Business men, they dont fit to be in market.

people are recommended not to join companies who's base is from Non-Indian soil...

Accenture
IBM
CSC...
They com here to mint money and leave...FYI: IBM is cost center in india which means they pay only salaries to employees they dont utilise non of their profits in this country which they earn by services from Indians in india...
A Jul 12, 2012 by
sri201212

Absolutely correct, IBM is the worst company don`t ever join in that company, i`ve never seen such a third class company and people also in the company are same no stuff, no ethics

IBM India Pvt Ltd - OFFER LETTER VIOALTION :- NOTICE PERIOD VIOLATED