IBPS - NO PASSWORD

tulu7785 on Jul 31, 2011
Respected sir/madam,

I have applied for IBPS common entrance test for bank PO online on 31/07/2011 by paying the amount of Rs 450/- through hdfc debit card.After making the payment i got a register number but no password and when i clicked the continue button,a form has come up which didnt have any details.when i tried for reprinting by typing the registration number and date of birth,instead of opening the form it says invalid registration id or date of birth.But the amount is deducted from my card and i havent recieved any sms or mail notification.

But as per in the bank advertisement,if we didnt recieve sms or mail notification,the application is not registered successfully.Since i didnt recieve any alert in the first transaction,i have applied again,this time new registration id but no password as in the first case.but the amount is deducted again..This time also showing the same result.Total amount of 918 is deducted.

My question is
1. was my registration is successfull if so what is the procedure for getting password??

tulasi nair

Comments

N Jul 16, 2011 by
kholiya IBPS  - Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

any type of ibps with any bank - Ibps

dear sir,

plz check me any connection of ibps to bank stalement for job and Kindly cleryfy is there any type between any banks ?
A Jul 17, 2011 by
mysterysupporter IBPS  - Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

IBPS: Institute for Banking Personnel Selection

Now we have common entrance exam for nearly all nationalised banks conducted by IBPS. For more info visit: www.ibps.in
Kuldeep Chhoker

Respected sir/madam,

I have applied for IBPS common entrance test for bank PO online on 31/07/2011 by paying the amount of Rs 450/- through ICICI Bank Internet Banking.After making the payment i got a register id (1001401393) but no password and when i clicked the continue button, a form has come up which didnt have any details.when i tried for reprinting by typing the registration .But the amount is deducted from my account and i havent recieved any sms or mail notification.

but i also try forget password, I enter my registered id & date of birth but i not get my password in my email id & my registered mobile number 09466636524.

G.Sangeetha

G.Sangeetha

Respected sir/madam,

I have applied for IBPS common entrance test for bank PO online on 31/07/2011 by paying the amount of Rs 450/- through HDFC Bank Internet Banking.After making the payment i got a register id (1001646042) but no password and when i clicked the continue button, a form has come up which didnt have any details.when i tried for reprinting by typing the registration .But the amount is deducted from my account and i havent recieved any sms or mail notification.

but i also try forget password, I enter my registered id & date of birth but i not get my password in my email id & my registered mobile number 09600743383.

ramanathan_85

Respected sir/madam,

I have applied for IBPS common entrance test for bank PO online on 31/07/2011 by paying the amount of Rs 450/- through icici net banking.After making the payment i got a register number(1001748483) but no password and when i clicked the continue button, a form has come up which didnt have any details.when i tried for reprinting by typing the registration number and date of birth, instead of opening the form it says invalid registration id or date of birth.But the amount is deducted from my account and i havent recieved any sms or mail notification.

Kindly Process my complaint and provide me a solution..

Ramanathan
srajkumar@alliancebschool.org
sijojosekz

Respected sir/madam,

I also having the same problem

Will you please inform me how to rectify the program
sheetal_chauhan

respected sir /madam,

i have applied for IBPS common written exam for PO online today (01-08-2011) by paying the amount of Rs.450 through pnb by NEFT mode. i got my registration no and password, but when i tried for reprinting by typing registration no, date of birth and password, instead of opening form it says invalid login.
pls help me out.

kindly process my complaint
N Aug 25, 2011 by
jay butani

HI
my password and reg no are not veiled.so i cant open my account. so help me.my email id is

jay.butani87@gmail.com
D Dec 21, 2012 by
greeshma851989@gmail.com

Iam already passed ibpsrrb recruitment2012, and i got my score card.But i didn't have my password.so i could not apply for the interview.please send my pass word in my e-mail id.
my e-mail id is,