ICAI - registration confirmation not reached

nancy89 on Apr 15, 2011
sir i,mohit grover reg no. NRO0289939 have not yet got my ipcc confirmation letter,so please send it and plz change my local address to the permanent address and send all my letters there only.for further details and respond plz mail me at n.grover89@gmail.com

Comments

aditya ICAI  - India

Request - application form

We are unable to register for the post of clerk in your SBI. We have already submitted Rs. 250 but still unable to register through website, there might be some error, which is creating a great trouble for us.
I have tried for atleast 10 times and facing that trouble again and again. The last date for submission is near and we do not want our money to get wasted and also do not want to loose that opportunity.
Please look into the matter or we will be forced to take some action.
Aditya Rawat
rajeev kumar labh books  - India

yet not reached - books

one of my friends sent some books on 08/09/2008 through your courier service but yet i haven`t got my books.My consignment number is 213673036.so kindly trace my consignment and inform me when will i get my consignment.
RAVI ICAI  - India

K.Harsha Veerendra Kumar ICAI  - India

Still not received the post - Andhra Bank DD's

Hello Sir
Iam a student of VIT studying in vellore My father has sended a speed post still now I have not recieved the post Article no: SPEN628028773IN
GOPAL PRASAD ICAI  - India

SIR,
PLEASE SEND ME WHAT IS THE LAST DATE OF APPLICATION FORM OF AIEEE.
leharika Student  - India

plzz recover my rediffmail id - Student

From the last two days i can't able to login into my rediffmail account. It's coming that maximum number of your trails is exhausted. It is very important mail ID for me. kindly take any action for the recovery of my password.
Plzzzzzzz contact over phone 09030193331 or alternate e-mail ID luckylorry@gmail.com.
THANKING YOU VERY MUCH..
bhagwanramsain Student  - India

please recover my rediffmail id please contact me on my cell 9667862830
sanjay lokwani Student  - India

I lost my old rediff mail please recover my old mail that is my impotent mail

shib shankar chowdhury ICAI  - India

no information of reaching - application form request by DD

I sent a request for MBBS 2010 application form with dd of 1050 to AIIMS new delhi I am not sure it reached or not and last date of apply is 15-3-2010 the sppeed post no is sp-eeb75138733in posted from ranchi jharkhand on 24-2-2010
N Jun 9, 2011 by
jasal

sir, i parveen kumar regret to inform you that i sent my application for enrollment and admition in CA courses alongwith a bank draft amounting of Rs. 6100/- on dated 26.04.2011 a period of two month has passed i have got no information in this regard till now. on enquiry from the counter of your office i got my registration no. my registration no. is NRO0309839 but till now i have no got any confirmation letter for registration no. and have not yet got my books also, so plz check my status and kindly send my registration confirm letter and books also immidiatily for this address: # 1038 Ist floor, sector 52-D, chandigarh
for further detail and respond plz mail me at prskr.2009@rediffmail.com
thank you sir.
N Jun 23, 2011 by
venkatch

sir i am ashok my SRO NUMBER in CPT 0342533.I have not yet got my ipcc confirmation letter, so please send it to my perminent address otherwise send to my mail id..chvenkat1987@gmail.com as soon as possible..
thanking you...
A Jul 19, 2011 by
khushal_singh

Respected sir/mam

I do not recieve my registration letter till yet, so i am not able to fill my form. Please send my registration letter as soon as possible so i can appear in exam.

MY DETAILS ARE:
NAME: BHUPAL SINGH
REGISTRATION NO: CRO0375700
CPT PASSING MONTH: December' 2010
DATE OF REGISTRATION : 01/02/2011
E-MAIL ID : amitagaur.shona@gmail.com (sister's e-mail id)

ADDRESS : 6/394 VIKAS NAGAR, KURSI ROAD, LUCKNOW - 226022
Mbl. No. - 09628606532

Thanking you sir/mam.
N Jul 21, 2011 by
gowtham5575

sir, my name is Gowtham
i submitted my application for enrollment and admition in CA courses along with a bank draft amounting of Rs. 6000/- on dated 6.04.2011 in CA institute at Coimbatore. But still know i dint get any confirmation letter. All my friends got their confirmation letter so please help me to get confirmation letter. my details are as follows;
NAME : Gowtham
ADDRESS:9, mahaliaman kovil street,
devampalyam,
s.skulam (p.o),
coimbatore 641107
E-MAIL ID: gowtham5575@gmail.com
N Aug 13, 2011 by
sudhanshu tiwari

sir i am sudhanshu tiwari cro-0315864 i am ipcc student jaipur sir my ipcc ragistration letter is not posted to me so please reposted that .
N Aug 16, 2011 by
Fayaz Dhoraji

sir, my name is fayaz
i submitted my application for enrollment and admition in CA courses along with a bank draft amounting of Rs. 6000/- on dated 28.04.2011 in CA institute at Colaba. But still know i dint get any confirmation letter. All my friends got their confirmation letter so please help me to get confirmation letter. my details are as follows;
NAME :Mohd. Fayaz Rafiq Dhorajiwala
ADDRESS:Batleum Near masjid Datta Apt. B-1 3rd floor Flat no. B-8 Panaji Goaa 403001
E-MAIL ID: fayaz20220@gmail.com
N Aug 20, 2011 by
nencygoel

sir i am nency goel cro0218923 i am final student meerut sir my final ragistration letter is not posted to me so please reposted that .
N Sep 23, 2011 by
Vijay Soni

1.i have been sent an application for cpt dec 2011 alongwith SBI, army area champa DD no. 700262 dated 18 aug 2011 for amounting Rs. 6000/- on 19aug 2011 to ICAI kanpur nither acknowlegement nor any information received till date regarding acceptance of my application.
2.No any study meterial received till date for preparation of cpt which will be held in dec 2011 Kindly do the needful please
With regards

Vijay soni
DD no.700262
Deriha gali sadar bazar, champa
Dist - janjgir-champa
Chattisgarh 495671
Mo. No.8959520995
N Oct 2, 2012 by
Bharath Kumar

sir, i have been sent an application for cpt dec 2012 along with andhra bank demand draft no. 011154 dated 03 jan 2012 for amounting Rs. 6000/- to ICAI chennai Posted On 31 JAN 2012 with a EN574330263IN; i received books from ICAI but not CRO No. please sent my CRO No. to given below adress

P.Bharath kumar
DD No.011154,
Door No. 5-7-73,
anakapalli, laxmi devi peta,
visakhapatnam-531001
D Oct 10, 2012 by
singh sachin

sir, i am sachin kumar singh from ranchi jharkhand sent an REGISTRATON FORM for cpt dec 2012 along with IDBI BANK DATED 11/9/2012 for amounting Rs. 6000/- to ICAI KANPUR POSTED On 21/9/2012 ; i not RECIVED BOOK AND CRO No. please sent my CRO No. to given below EMAIL ID

MY EMAIL ID ..sachinkumarsingh202@GMAIL.COM M NO 08409412627
D Oct 13, 2012 by
V.Prashanth

sir, i have been sent an application for cpt dec 2012 along with andhra bank demand draft no. 057176, for amounting Rs. 6000/- to ICAI chennai; i received books from ICAI but not SRO No. please sent my SRO No. My mobile number is 09581811915 & mail ID is Prashanthsagar95@gmail.com

ICAI - registration confirmation not reached