icc cricket pro mobile awards - received sms won a prize

chander.chawla on Aug 14, 2011
I recieved asms on my mobile 9987147933, adding that i have won a prize amount of 500,000.00 GBP from ICC Cricket Pro Mobile Award, and to receive that amount i will have to send mn Name, Address, Phone at the email address;- tonyninas@live.com,
I got this sms on 13/8/11, at 5.07 pm, from the mobile no,9953955153.
Please help me find out if it is a true or fraud sms, as there are some winners also.
my email id is;- chawla.chander@yahoo.com
Warm Regard's,
Chander.Chawla,
Ulhasnagar.
Complaint comments 18 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

VERIFY ALL YOUR SMS, EMAIL, PAYMENT FROM:
wp.centre2009@gmail.com (VERIFIED AND TRUSTED AUTHORITY)
wp.centre2011@gmail.com (VERIFIED AND TRUSTED AUTHORITY)
AND verification@cybercrimebureau.zzn.com (VERIFIED AND TRUSTED AUTHORITY)

recieved sms won a prize
I recieved sms on my mobile 9935210057, adding that i have won a prize amount of 500, 000.00 GBP from ICC Cricket Pro Mobile Award, and to receive that amount i will have to send Name, Address, Phone at the email address;- icccrecket3@hotmail.co.uk
I got this sms on 16/8/11, at 11:54:21 pm, from the mobile no, 9582394622.
my email id is;- gautamgiri134@hotmail.com
Warm Regard's,
Gautam giri,
muhammdabad gohna, mau.

sir my icc cricket pro mobile award 850000.00 ponds pl give me
my name bhupal singh sanjaynagar line par lalkuan nainital uttrakhand (india)
mobile no 9837790935

sir i raceived a message on my no9837790935 i have won 500000.00pouds pi give me my won prize
my name bhupal singh sanjay nagar line par lalakuan nainital uttrakhand pin 262402 (india)

I have received a sms on my mobile number 09231119584 on 26/8/2011 at 11:45am, saying that I have own 500, 000.00 GBP from ICC Cricket Pro Mobile Award, and to received that I have to submit my NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NO. to "info@iccapromo.com".
I got this sms from the mobile no. 09582086938.
My email ID is "sbsubhranil9@gmail.com"
Please! let me know...
With Kind regards,
Arnab Kumar Bagchi
Kolkata, West Bengal,

dear sir.,
my mobile no 9789881267Download: eType1.com/f.php
i want money ok notit my slef .,
M.SATHISHKUMAR
NO.543/2.THILAI NAGER
TIRUPATTUR-635601
VELLORE (DIST)Download: eType1.com/f.php

Download: eType1.com/f.php

this is the all people an see very good good don"t wards on your plane

Download: eType1.com/f.php

hai I have received a sms on my mobile number 9789881267 on 27/8/2011 at 10:07pm, saying that I have own 500, 000.00 GBP from ICC Cricket Pro Mobile Award, and to received that I have to submit my NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NO. to "info@iccapromo.com".
I got this sms from the mobile no. 918860172959

I have received a sms on my mobile number 09935226282 on 14/8/2011 at 11:45am, saying that I have own 500, 000.00 GBP from ICC Cricket Pro Mobile Award, and to received that I have to submit my NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NO. to "info@iccapromo.com".
I got this sms from the mobile no. 09935226282So, I request you to help me out, if the sms is true or it is fraud, as there are winners also. Also, please! tell me if I should submit my details or not.
My email ID is "anuragi.amitnow2011@gmail.com"
Please! let me know...
With Kind regards,
hari prakash anuragi,

i am not sure becuase i am victim of this message also.

Dear sir
I have received a sms on my mobile number 9748332909 on 12/01/2012 at 1:47pm, saying that I have own Rs 500000.00 from ICC Cricket Pro Mobile Award, and to received that I have to submit my NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NO. to "icccricketpro13@vip.se.com"
Name-Naveen kumar
address - Qt. No-447, KB Block, Sector-III salt lake near AMRI Kolkata-700098
mob-9748332909
my email ID- naveenmunna69999@yahoo.com

Hello sir
my name laxman singh bhawedi my no. 9098257620
i got a sms 14jan2012 That u have win 500, 0000 gbp, please sent email to claim your price. icccricketpro15@vip.Cn.Com
regardr (dr.Jack hugo)uk london.
i had sent email with imformation than i informed that your prize sent by courier ddpartment is email courieukxpress@gmail.Com
and the courier agent mr. Robert peter email me & sent his id and said that i am come in india 23jan2012 his email-(courieukrobertp@yahoo.Com) mo no.He use in india +919582290422) & he said that i want to 11500 inr
to mr.Lalnem's account(a/c-20100360415) then i come your home.
please sir help me.Is it true or frouds.
Mujhe dar hai ki kahin mera email ya mo. no. Hack na ho jaye. My email id is
laxmansingh100@yahoo.Com

United Kingdom.

FROM THE DESK OF MR. Mark

Phone: +447010033536

Dear winner,

Your details have been received. We have also received confirmatory report from the British Lottery Board Authority that your Winning has been officially approved for payment and subsequently a bank draft has been issued in your name to the tune of Seven Hundred and fifty Thousand British Pounds (£750, 000.00)

The bank draft can be enchased in any Bank in India through Reserve Bank.

We have made arrangements to send your draft through delivery agent with an insurance coverage.

Your Draft and other supporting documents have been deposited with Trans Express Delivery service for immediate delivery to you.

Kindly contact Trans express Delivery service for your Draft delivery immediately:

TRANS EXPRESS DELIVERY SERVICE (TEDS)

TEDS House, A/38/A50 Har Road

East Midlands DE 1 4TA, UK

Tel: +448712374464

email: trans@deliveryman.com

Make sure your delivery details given to TRANS EXPRESS DELIVERY SERVICE is re-confirm and correct (your full name and home address including your telephone number).

Note: Any unclaimed prize will be returned to the treasury of the sponsors of this programme within 10 days. You are advised to keep your winning details strictly to yourself and do not share it with any individual or firm to avoid confiscation of your prize.

Do not hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any difficulties in understanding the process as I will always be here to help you.

Congratulations once again and we hope that you will use part of your prize to support the less privileged in your country.

Mr. Eric Mark

i got a message that i have won rs250000on the no. 9676227480 from name MR MIKE
address: CHARAN, INDIA, ANDHRA PRADESH, NELLORE, 524002

sir
me kiran arya
i got a message that i have won rs4 crores on my no. 991161481...
my add wz 222/283 gali no. 7 maddi wali gali vishnu garden new delhi 110018 india.

dear sir,
i am namrata sharma
i got a message that i have won 4crore 6lakh on my mobile no. 996851728 by the name of Dr.smith and his phone no. was +917838841864
and they said claim your money contact dr.smith but when we call them the
phone was swith off . but i have sent my name, address, phone no., on your email. but i think it is a fruad.

I recieved a sms on my mobile 9713774529, adding that i have won a prize amount of 500, 000.00 GBP from ICC Cricket Pro Mobile Award, and to receive that amount i will have to send mn Name, Address, Phone at the email address;- tonyninas@live.com,
I got this sms on 07/07/2013, at 15:00 pm, from the mobile no, 8375843002