ICICI Bank And I - Mint Points... - Not able to redeem i-mint points

Prashant Mailapur
i-mint is very problamatic and no action taken from ICICI. I am registered user in i-mint
my credit card statement says our points are redeemed I even dont know how many poits do I have in my account. when I try to contact i-mint on phone then the number is out of order their site also does not open.

Comments

kindly inform you that my card number is 9401 1505 7387 1208 I forgot my I mint password, several times I tryed at fargot password option.In reply message your password sent to your mail ID. But i never recived any password from i mint. request you to send my password to my mail id satar29@rediffmail.com.

my imint card no is 9401 1506 8730 8709 expiry 02/18 so send me password my phone no 9350205145 as soon as posible

Most useless. cannot use the imint card anywhere to redeem the points. I checked 3/4 place where we are supposed to redeem points. every one said that they do not take the imint points. i have my card and password. totally useless.

do something so that people are able to redeem these points.

I have thousnds of i mint points on my icici credit card, i dont know how to redeem them. i dont have a i mint card or any information can you help me.
spai

How to change my password,
I am not remember my password
pl. help me

My card no. 9401150650063406

thanks

Shrikant Pai

i am facing the same difficulty that I have thousnds of i mint points on my icici credit card, i dont know how to redeem them. i dont have a i mint card or any information. If we call the call centre, there is no point, we land up holding the call for several minutes. Please help

i m facing difficulty in redeeming imint points, even i m disable to find out how many points i hv earned.no one is there in icici bank to help and calling on call center is just waisting hours.there should be a seperate counter in ur bank

I have been maintaining ICICI Credit Card for several years . My Card No. is 4629 8642 7055 5008 . All the reward points so far I earned have been transfered to I-Mint, as a result I can not find the total points so far I earned, moreover I could not redeem my points. Last month I have been informed I-Mint Card No. only in my monthly Statement. I want to find the details of my reward points & to redeem it. Please help.

My credit card No.5176 3701 7539 0008. Kindly inform me the i Mint points and request you how the said points will be redeem?

I am not having my i-mint card.my i-mint account number is 9401151121142308.My e-mail id is sekarkrish@hotmail.com .I want to know as to how i can redeem my i-mint points.Please let me know the procedure by mailing the procedure to my e-mail id.
N Jan 11, 2011 by
sanjay bhagwatkar

Very difficult to redeem the points. We are not aware about the products which can be redeem.
D May 25, 2011 by
pankaj_k

I have been using ICICI Credit Card for the last ten years. I have never faced any problem in redeeming i-mint reward points. Last week I got an intimation that over 17, 000 points were expiring on May 20, 2011. I called up their Call Centre on tel. # 022 4079 6468. I gave them the item code and ordered for the products of my choice. The first consignment of products was delivered to me on May 24.
I was very satisfied with their services.

Pankaj K.
N Aug 18, 2011 by
piyush7

i dont know where the the imint points see in my a/c
so please wl u help me for further details...

N Aug 30, 2011 by
atulprem

could u please tell me tat what is the procedure of redeeming i mint points
N Sep 6, 2011 by
vaani

To know more about PAYBACK [ earlier known as i-mint] please log into our website www.payback.in
or call up our customer care number 1860-258-5000
or please write to memebrcare@payback.net
or vaani@imintpoints.com

A Sep 27, 2011 by
rm.muthuraman

I have toagree since i could not open my i-mint point as well as i could not know to whom i have to contact.

It is very surprising.

Hope soon icici will take a decision.

rm.muthuraman.
N Sep 27, 2011 by

Dear Muthuraman,

Regret for inconvenience caused

Could you please share your i-mint or PAYBACK card number to email id, vaani@imintpoints.com

Dear madam,

Vaani who r u. I have given my imint no. is it enough

vaani

We have received your email.

Hope we have assisted all your queries

Yes sir,

I got my point and assisted by payback team very well. Thank you,

I am giving the address of payback india which is nothing but old I mint.

PAYBACK India

Loyalty Solutions and Research Private Limited
4th & 5th Floors, Kabra Excelsior, #6A, 7th Main,

1st Block, Koramangala Industrial Layout, Bangalore—560 034

i-mint is now PAYBACK. One card, many partners and more rewards. Visit www.payback.in for more!

ICICI Bank And I - Mint Points... - Not able to redeem i-mint points