ICICI Bank - my user id, password is not delivered

ASHOK K THAKUR
Icici Bank people has dispatched my User id & Password on 28/06/2008 through ELBEE Courier but still i.e till 01/07/2008 i have not recived my courier. This is very wrost service from ELBEE...

Comments

I haven't received my Password - ICICI Bank internet Password

I have requested ICICI Bank to send me my internet pasword on 07-01-08, my airway bill no is 7024592153. i am still waiting to get my password and complete some urgent transaction. the service staff is even not conctacting us nor they deliverying the good on time. i would request you to please help me in getting my courier on time. I have contacted to ICICI Bank and they informed me that the Passwordas are delivered on 08-01-08 by Expressit courier. Please Contact me while delivering. I am still waiting for my Password. Please cooperate me.
My Phone No. is - 09412915834
0135-2788705
suresh

not getting of new internet id - ICICI Bank

pls send t nagar branch coustomer car no

not recieved the courier - ICICI

hi .
i have a courier from icici bank with bill number 2373461893, pls get me this consignment asap

Didn't received the courier yet. - ICICI Bank Password

ICICI bank sent me the password through your courier bill number:2373562015 on 2st feb 2008.I not yet received.Please send me as early as possible.

regards,

Near Gulab Vihar Pratap Nagar Sanganer Jaipur( Rajasthan )India
My Contact No. 9829386896

not deliver my credit card and password from the date of issue - Credit Card

dear sir, madam

i din't get my credit card and password from date of issue but i m getting sbi credit card statement regularly.
Bharath

ICICI Bank people has dispatched my user id and Password of Credit card on 10/0/2008 through Elbee courier, but still i.e till 25/06/2008 i have not recieved my courier.This is very worst service from Elbee
Prasad

The same thing has happend to me also. ICICI has depatched my cheque book and password a month back and till now I too have not recd it. I don't know whether this courier services is active or sleeping. Whenever I call their office number, it just rings but nobody lifts the phone (40033220, 40033221). Very careless.

I suggest ICICI to evaluate the courier vendors properly and give them the business. Just because this vendor is cheap don't trouble customers please. This will reflect on your ICICI services too.

Elbee is real bad courier. I don't prefer him.

my e banking password has not been despatched to me in varanasi it AWB NO 282493562. IT WAS TO DELIEVERED BY 4 /7/ 8,

password - ICICI Bank

dear sir
plz provide status pod n.2626531025

not yet received courier since from Two week - ICICI Bank

airway bill no:2626669010

I supposed to get courier last week itself.but not yet i get.

Same happened to me too.. I didnt recieve my banking password too... this is the third time happening to me.. plz icici avoid elbee courier and find the best one...

i had forgot my user id and password and need it...

I asked ICICI bank to dispatch my cheque book. It seems that they only use ELBEE COURIERS for their deliveries. My delivery was returned back citing the reason 'Out of our service area'. My question is that if ELBEE COURIERS knew that my address is out of their service area, why did they accept the courier from ICICI bank. They should have said NO to ICICI Bank, that time itself rather than going into loop of accepting and then returning the delivery back to ICICI Bank. Is it that they are not interested in delivery and just want to mint money from ICICI bank.
I would like to request ICICI Bank to change their courier agent or at least have multiple courier agent. If this is not done, then people like me who are not living in metroes of India, will face the saem problem.

icici password sent through Elbee AWB 282767564 dt 23 Jul 08 not yet received till date.

not received password
Priyan

BAD BAD BAD Service. I missed two couriers from ICICI Bank, which had some sensitive information, it has been 6 months and there isn't a trace of it. Customer Service keep on saying it will be delivered, but it never happens. Stay away from ICICI Bank and their partners, then you will get peace of mind. I am almost fucked by them

I AM APPLYING INTERNET PASWORD U R NOT DELIVERD IT TILL RIGHT KNOW SO PLS RESPOND AND DELIVER MY PASS WORD IMMEDIATELY
THANKS
SURENDRA
neerajg

Poor & Careless Services - ICICI Bank

This is Neeraj Gupta. I am holding ICICI Bank account with Karnal Branch. My colleague has transferred sum of Rs. 32, 300 to my ICICI Account thru NEFT Transfer on 08th September 2008, but till now the amount has not been deposited in my ICICI Account. I have been following up with ICICI Phone banking officers but no-one is able to provide concrete response on why the amount is not transferred. I have also visited ICICI Bank, Karnal branch today but even they were unable to provide any status or solution. The response is really pathetic from ICICI Phone bankers, they were not aware of any processes & mis-guiding the customers.

not delivered - ICICIBANK