ICICI Bank - Charging Annual Fee for replace Debit/ATM card

krupakarram on Mar 8, 2012
I am an accountholder in ICICI bank for more than 10 years under account number 001601006938. I am a privileged customer. I noticed an amount of Rs.109/- was debited in my account towards debit card fee for card no. ending 4591 and another entry of Rs.109/- (Debit) towards debit card fee for card no. ending 6153 on 03.02.2012. At present I am having only one debit card no. ending with 4591. Card number ending with 6153 was a silver card issued by ICICI bank two/three years after the opening of SB account and subsequently the same was upgraded to Gold card – No. ending 4591 – during Sept.2005. As per the instructions of the ICICI Bank phone banking official, I destroyed the silver card on receipt of new upgraded card. Complaint to the Bank thro e-mail and phone banking is of not attended to.
I wish to inform that, the card fee charged against card no. ending 6153 is not in order and I request for the reversal of the same.

Yours faithfully,
R.KRUPAKAR
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We have made note of your account number. Our official will get back to you soon.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team