ICICI Bank - Gift card balance

harshad prakash karekar on Apr 9, 2013
I have received ICICI gift card as a wedding gift. After few purchase i want to know balance of my gift card. But ICICI don't have any facility to check balance online where as other banks do provide easy balance check online facility.
For ICICI gift card balance inquiry one need to call their Customer Care. I try calling customer care pune # 9890478000 but after choosing so much of options to know balance (about 5-6 min+1-2 min queue) as soon as my number come call get disconnected.
I have spend almost 30 min calling ICICI customer care and end up in waste of my time and mobile balance.
This is simply cheating and way to earn money by forcing people call their customer care center. Why don't they provide simple online balance checking facility online when others bank can do?

Comments

N Jul 22, 2014 by
Sweety17

Best Review
How to check balance in the gift card.Is there a easy way.
ingrid pacheco ICICI Bank  - India

not received wedding gift - wedding gift

I am expecting a wedding gift from Canada which left the country on 8th Jan'09 and till date I have not received my parcel. The tracking No is :CC094921986CA Can you please revert back on this

Ingrid Pacheco
N Apr 13, 2013 by

Dear Mr. Karekar,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please send us your contact details at care@icicibank.com and our official will get back to you soon to assist you. Kindly refer '4169301' in the subject line.

N Jun 28, 2013 by
harshad prakash karekar

Thanks a lot. Your representative helped me to get my balance and also provided permanent way to check balance. You not only resolve my issue but also gained a trust. Thanks for your service.
N Jul 6, 2013 by

Dear Mr. Karekar,

Happy Banking!

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.
N Jul 29, 2013 by
user_self

I am also facing the same issue. Can you please share the way to check balance.
N Aug 5, 2013 by
ICICI Bank Customer Care

Please send us your contact details at care@icicibank.com and our official will get back to you soon to assist you. Kindly refer '4487547' in the subject line.

N Aug 28, 2013 by
Pallavi Vartak

I have a couple of ICICI bank gift cards which I claim as sales incentives from my Principle Partner.
Till about last month, I was given balances on phone by the customer care(33667777)

However now I am being told that I need to provide PIN number ( which I don't retain ) or details of the beneficiary( I don't know the vendors from whom the Principle procures).
It is also very difficult to get through to your executives.
Axis bank provides the balances over the phone and they are easily accessible.

Kindly provide a solution as there is no facility to check the balances online.

pallavi vartak
N Sep 3, 2013 by
ganga prasad dusadh

Dear sir/madam,
Please let me know the contact addresses to put my grievances at high commands level regarding ICICI bank gift cards handed over me through my organisation. My email id: dusadhgangaprasad945@gmail.com
N Sep 11, 2013 by
vemula

I have recived a gift card from my company 3000/-. I spend 2000/- and remaining 1000/- not available in card.How can i check?
I will try and contact customer care but not respond. its wast of time and mobile balance. Avoid ICICI gift cards.

The worst banking service in India is only ICICI. Fail to provide service to customer.Fail to provide information to customer. Fail to provide felicities through ATM.
N Nov 4, 2013 by
navin0406

I have one gift card, Where I have to check the balance of the gift card in the website onlinely. I searched everything in the site there is no link. Kindly give the link to check the gift card balance.
N Nov 19, 2013 by
supriya patki

I have recived a gift card from my company. How can i check the bal of my gift card
I will try and contact customer care but not respond.
N Jun 23, 2014 by
HariharasubramanianK

My friend had presented me a ICICI Corporate Gift card which is loaded with 3000 Rs. I have used the card in Vasanth & Co (A retailer in Chennai), I got a message saying the amount is debited from the card but it is
not credited to the merchant. Could you please let me know whether the amount is credited back and also how to check the balance
amount remaining in the card.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

|||||
N Sep 17, 2014 by
jsarmah

I have applied for delivery of a gift card (Service Request 337034723) on Sep 4, 2014.
However, I still haven't received the same. I have received a msg from ICICI that the same has been dispatched through Blue Dart.

The Blue Dart people says that the address is incomplete and only ICICI can update the same and so I should get in touch with them.

Please assist me on this as I have completed the address requirement while ordering the card.

My corresponding address is;

Jyoti Prasad Sarmah
Fin-Advisors Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Suite 213, Suncity Arcade, Suncity
Sector 54, Gurgaon 122011
e-mail ID: sarmah.jyoti@gmail.com

N Sep 19, 2014 by
Sudhir Desai

This is Sudhir Kumar Reddy.TD, Working as Development Officer in LIC OF INDIA.
I Received one Gift Card from My Employer LIC, KADAPA.
My Card No. is 4573922112286004.
I make a Call for Ur Customer Care for Balance Enquiry.
But they didn't Respond Very Well.
Please Help Me in this Process Sir.
My Mail ID is : sudhirreddydesai@gmail.com,
My Mobile is: 9491751936.
N Oct 9, 2014 by
theja2894

I have recieved a gift card and i could not do online shopping i tried calling customer care but it didnt help except waste of my mobile balance please help me out
N Dec 26, 2014 by
MANZZ

Dear Sir
I received a ICICI gift card and there was no PIN on that cover.. i called all the three customer care numbers. They are as follows and following are the reply i got
1) 18003453499- Service temporarily withdrawn
2) 02228307777- Pls check the number
3) 33667777- not even ringing
These numbers were written on the gift card packet i received. I dont know the person who gifted me the caRd on my birthday. So kindly give a valid customer care number to solve my problem. Thank you.
My name is MANU.
My contact no is 9895200744

Gunika Batta

I want to know the balance of my gift card.
Please tell me what all detals I need to provide ?
My email id - gunika88@gmail.com
Gunika Batta

I did a transaction from ICICI Gift Card and it got failed. The message comes that so many rupees has been deducted from Gift Card.
But actually the transaction failed
Please tell me how much is the balance in my Gift card right now.

Dear Ms. Batta,

We regret any inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.