ICICI Bank - Unable to generate password online

photons
I have SB account in ICICI bank since 10 yrs. I have activated internet banking few months ago. I forgot the password and now trying to generate password online. But the site show error saying - Unable to generate password online . please contact customer care.
But when I call the customer care they say the system is slow or something and ask me to check it after some time. I have been doing this for one week. Each time I call they say the same thing. today when I call them again the customer care guy is telling that there is no problem with the account. I should be able to do it. but the same error shows up online. As I am not staying at the address given to the bank for 2 months I am not willing to use alternative way which takes 10 days as I will not be staying for that long at same place.

Please look into it.

A/C 015201001642
Prasanna Ganapa

Comments

sridharkovvuru ICICI Bank  - India

icici online password - icici online password

I submit a request from online password to ICICI bank and I received a massage received on 7th May, 2008, from ICICI bank regarding to online password. In that massage within 7 working days you will receive this cover, but till now i dont received that cover. So kindly dispatch my cover as early as possible. My mobile number is 9885073567.
Thanking you.
K.Murukanantham ICICI Account  - India

forgot internet password - ICICI Account

I forgot my internet password. please find out and give it as soon as possible
do this issue very critical ...

K.Murukanantham
plot no 368 padmavathy Street
Srinivasa nagar
puzthyvakkam
chennai-91

Hi Prasanna,

We are the customer service team at ICICI Bank. We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Customer Service Team.
photons

My contact no is 9 6 3 2 2 8 1 4 8 1
Waiting for getting the issue solved at the earliest.
A Dec 24, 2011 by
ishwarlal_mali

I have SB account in ICICI bank since 5 yrs. I have activated internet banking few months ago. I forgot the password and now trying to generate password online. But the site show error saying - Unable to generate password online . please contact customer care.

Please look into it.