ICICI Bank Ltd / Two Wheeler Loan - Non receipt of of two wheeler NOC from ICICI Bank - Reg.

N.Ravichandran
I have taken a Two Wheeler loan from ICICI Bank, Loan Account no- LTCGP00003611799 and gone for the forecloser of the loan on 30.12.05 by paying outstanding amount of Rs.29650 through Mr. S.Jagadeesan, Kancheepuram and got the ICICI Bank Ltd Receipt No.IL1205 0665014 dt 30.12.05. In spite of so many remider to Shri. Jagadeesan, I did not get NOC still now and also ICICI bank did not contact me a very long time. To my surprise, during Nov'07, representatives from ICICI bank came to house and torturing to the bending dues even after showing them my fore closer receipt. What is going on in the bank dealings? ICICI Bank fails in its duty to the customers. Whether people like me is being cheated? What can I take further course of action?
Please take care the statement furnished to you and take action on this matter.

Comments

OWNERS NAME:-Mr. S.Raju, S/o: S. Sangameshwar

Can you plz provide me the full details of my loan installment that how much i paid and how much is due to me .i will be greatfull for you if you provide me as soon as possible.

Mobile:No: 9885061942,
9392001030

Mobile: no: 9885061942,
9392001030

regards,

please send my account statement

my accoument no is (LAN NO LTKKI- 00008343750)

FROM

>EMI amount-2185
>Loan amount
>Date of birth -08/01/1981
>Contact number (mobile).9227643064, 9016155701
Please send me our loan status and N.O.C Certificate.
Thanks & Regards
Ratnesh kumar singh

Sir
my two wheeler loan account no is LTCBT00012157660
please sent the account statement to my mial

With regards
thomas lourdu arockia dass.

My Two wheeler loan is complete in July'2009 18 Instalments is complete, but we are not received NOC till date, kindly send us NOC as early as possible, my LAN A/c No. LTDEL00012261309.

Thanks & regards,
NARESH-9313167906

pls send me my balance statement of the account account no is ltkly00013882669
P. Alok

Dear Sir.
I've lost my 2 wheeler loan A/C no can you please send the details of my A/C including statement.
my vehicle no is KA02 ER 9114 Hero Honda Splendor+.
P. Alok

Dear Sir.
my vehicle no is KA02 ER 9114 Hero Honda Splendor+.
Pl's send me estatement on given mail id. maqs_a@yahoo.com

Regrds.
P. Alok S/o Parmesh Kalaya

dear sir,
my two wheeler loan is complete.my last installment dt is march 2009
my LAN NO. IS LTKNG00012676820
STILL I CAN'T RECEIVED NOC S.
PL SEND US NOC VERY SOON.

I have purchased a scooter model 'Honda Unicorn' registration no. TN37 AW7308 on nov'07 from chandara Honda at coimbatore through ICICI bank Ltd. I still don't know my Loan Acoount No. pls. mail me loan a/c statament up to 6/09/2009 of two wheeler loan

please send my loan account details my loan account no. LTNAN0001265632 my bike no. is MH 26 S 5390 date of purchase 29-02-2008

I here by state that.i Meenakshi Saini having Icici bank Two wheeler loan

warm & regards
meenakshi saini
+91 9873564371

Dear sir

Last 8 months two wheeler loan agreement No:-LTCHE00011642835 BAJAJ KRISTAL installment amount not deducted in my account and what amount pending to till now, any clarification please send the mail or mobile no.9710937790. please do the needful

D.Sridhar.

Sir
Please send me statement of my two wheeler loan, i purchased bike in november-2007. From this date i cannot received any statement

So, plz send my full statement(Principal Amt+interest Amt+Outstanding Amt) as earliest as possible. my account no. is LTDEL00002579233

my e-mail id is jitender47@hotmail.com
jitender.81@rediffmail.com

Regard

Jitender kumar

How to get complete imformation about statement by entering loan statement no.? Is it possible to do so? & what's the procedure?

Subhash Gaikwad

plese give my loan details. and send to my mail plese kindly my request.