Icici Bank - Change of Telephone Number

Gautam Bhattacharjee
Dear Sir/ Madam,
This is to inform that while submitting request for a new cheque book, I have mentioned my new mobile number. This was not done once but thrice I wrote my new mobile number. Inspite of that the same was not updated in the record. I just want to know one thing that why they have provided a space in the slip and mentioned that please put your mobile number if the same has been changed.
If you speak to the customer care they do not have any answer.

What is the use of providing a space for the change of mobile number in the requisition slip if they do not intend to change in their Database.

e-mail ID: bhattagautam@yahoo.co.in

Comments

meena devi Icici Bank  - India

change of account no. - S/V

My dbs personal loan accout no. xsegpit00001040267 some Ecs is clear is my old account no. 3619 but issued my banker is new accout no. Is as follows 2593101003619 I reqest please use my new account no. for clearans of my Ecs.
Meena Devi
RZ-G-76-D Mandir Marg, Mahavir Enclave
New Delhi :-110045
Mob:-9873184048
Hoshang Icici Bank  - India

No Use of Online Banking with ICICI - ICICI Bank

TO HELL WITH ICICI BANK. TO HELL WITH ICICI BANK.

PLEASE DON'T TRUST ON ICICI BANK

I Have a ICICI Account with last 6-8 months. I have online fund-transfer facility. But when the need is has arrived It didn't worked out properly. I am trying to raise my complaint from last 6-7 days. But no action is taken yet. Online means quick function but they are not processing the work since last 3 days. so never ever to trust ICICI in emergencies as they are BIG SHIT.

HELL WITH ICICI HELL WITH ICICI HELL WITH ICICI. NEVER TRUST ICICI. NEVER TRUST ICICI.

respecter sir,

i, sudheer kumar im a having a icici account number 055601511622 in icici, militry station bhatinda, panjab, I have changed my mobile number . The old number was entered in my internet banking account and now i have to change that number. I know for every transactions a security password msg will be forwarded to that number, but i am not possessing that number. Now may i please request you to change my mob number to 09357961270 pls.

respecter sir,

Hi Mr.Gautam,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.We have made a note of your email address and will contact you soon to address your concern.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.

Dear Sudheer,

We have made a note of your mobile number. We will get in touch with you at the earliest.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.

respected sir
i sri satyabrata kumar mohapatra having icici card no 4216270061207487 on main branch bhubaneswar, due to my problem of moile i want to change my mobile no for get service is 9090188379 instead of current no regiseared on yuor database.
so sir i will be grateful on you if you take a rapid action on this matter.
N Jun 22, 2011 by
ram kumar joshi

i want to change my mobile number, who i have given icici bank.please changed that number...my account number is -002101572457.(ram kumar joshi) my updated number is this 09369331784 so i want change that number so update this number number is this 08287886731.
N Jun 26, 2011 by
sivapavani

Respected sir,

i (E.Sambasiva Rao) having icici Account No 043901508059 on main branch Anantapur, due to my problem of mobile i want to change my mobile no for get service is 9815341733 instead of current no regiseared on yuor database.
so sir i will be grateful on you if you take a rapid action on this matter.
N Sep 5, 2011 by
Neelimaaderu

Respected sir,

I want to change my mobile number, who i have given icici bank.please changed that number...my account number is -0098601513560.(Neelima Aderu) my updated number is 09028895948 . Kindly update new number 9028895948 in place of 9739557293.

Thanks & Best Regards,
A.Neelima.
D Oct 31, 2012 by
VaasaviLakshmi_J

Dear Sir/madam,

I have an account in ICICI bank, i want to update my mobile no, but i am not finding the option or link online to do this, when i use Update details, there is option to update the email Id only.., so please inform me if there is a link to update online, as it is convenient for me to change online rather going to the bank.

Thanks & Regards,
J Vaasavi Lakshmi
D Dec 28, 2012 by
faijanahmad

Respected sir,

I want to change my mobile number who i have given to icici bank. my account number is 107001522666(faijan ahmad) e mail id faizanahmad11@ymail.com my updated mobile number is 9999806590 who has been lost. kindly updated new number 8510006590 in place of 9999806590.

thanks & regards,
faijan ahmad

Respecter sir,
I am Gnanaraj. I am a having a icici account number 055101521162 in icici, Bangalore, , I have changed my mobile number . The old number was entered in my internet banking account and now i have to change that number. I know for every transactions a security password msg will be forwarded to that number, but i am not possessing that number. Now may i please request you to change my mob number to 09900263969 pls.

N Aug 13, 2013 by
BKKonar

Dear ICICI Bank,

I have an acct at ICICI - Film Nagar, Hyderabad where I visited to change Mobile No across the table through formal papers, but I was dissuaded by bank representative saying it is done only online through specific account portal. But I find it nowhere, may be unable to find a right button to get in to. Can ICICI Bank let us know how we can change registration of Mobile No from one to other.

This is urgent like many others, I also have a changed situation.

regards,
BKKonar
N Nov 7, 2013 by
veneezacucine

dear sir i am charles joseph i want chainge my old mobil no that no is not working my new mobile no is +917259805452 pl updete my new no my old no is +9900840812 tis no is not working my a/c no is 141701500137 thank you
N Mar 26, 2014 by
jajnasenimajhi

HI,
This is Jajnaseni Majhi with ICICI Saving Ac No:-196701505220.I want to change my mobile number.Could you please help me on this.

Icici Bank - Change of Telephone Number