Icici Bank - pf withdrawal

manikandan_r on Jan 2, 2012
I was en employee of ICICI bank from 22/02/10 to 03/03/2011. I had submitted mail request to HR for processing my pf withdrawal, which has not been done till date. I have even sent mail reminders twice but there has not been any response or even acknowledging my mail. kindly do the needful.Please find the details below.

NAME; R.MANIKANDAN

Comments

Indranil Narayan Nichale Icici Bank  - India

PF withdraw form - ICICI BANK CREDIT card collection

Dear Team,

I had worked with you in the Location Aurangabad (Mh) witgh Emp Id c14921 yet i have not recieved my PF withdraw form by you, req you to Send me the PF Form to Collection Manager(credit card collection)ICICI bank Ltd, reghuveer Chamber adalat road Aurangabad(MH)431001

Indranil Nichale
Dhiraj Gupta Icici Bank  - India

PF Withdrawal - ICICI Bank

Dear ICICI Bank Team,

I had worked with ICICI Bank from June 2005 to July 2007. My employee id was 131401. I have not yet applied for the PF withdrawl, as no body knows where to contact to withdraw the money.

Kindly settle my PF Money and credit it to my Bank Account

Dhiraj Gupta
N Jan 2, 2012 by
ICICI Bank Care

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have made note of your mobile number. We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
N Jan 5, 2012 by
manikandan_r

thanks for the reply. I got a call from hyderabad and subswquently given an email id (settlement.helpdesk@icicibank.com) for sending my query. After sending the query, one lady named Ms. kavitha replied me with necessary forms attached for filling the same for withdrawing the pf. But the tax mentioned is 33.9%, which to my knowledge is higher than entertainment tax. I am quite puzzled at that. So i have decided to transfer the PF to my current company account. I have sent two mails in this regard, but again no reply from settlement team.

Is there any norm that ICICI will reply only when the matter is escalated or raised in a public forum??? you dont you respond properly for the mails??
N Jan 20, 2012 by
manikandan_r

ICICI payroll team works only when someone complaints in open forum.There seems to be no respect for an individual.This is my third complaint. I have asked for transfer of my pf account and asked the payroll team (seema) to send the details. She just asked me to send form 13 filled up from my current employer and asked me to send it to ICICI office. But my current employer asked for annexure k or from 3A from ICICI bank to initiate the transfer. I have sent two mails for clarification but not revert. Seriously, even after quitting the bank, it is still haunting me. When a company cant treat its employees well, it can no longer provide good service to the customers. All this " khayaal aapka" are just words and not even 1% of khayaal is exhibited.
Manikandan
D Jan 28, 2012 by
manikandan_r

ICICI is sending automated messages without addressing my concern. My question is " to transfer pf from ICICI to my current employer, where can i get annexure k?". my current employer is asking for "annexure k" to be filled by ICICI. Then they will send FORM 13 to ICICI for initiating the PF transfer. This is really pathetic. I will approach the district consumer court for getting my pf transfered. That is the last option and i would initiate legal proceedings if i dont get a satisfactory reply from ICICI in two days.
N Feb 3, 2012 by
ICICI Bank Care

Hi Manikandan,

We understand that our official had already reverted to you on January 23, 2012 with the required details.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
D Oct 9, 2012 by
atulkumarpandey123

hi sir my self atul pandey and my emp id is 219149 working icici bank sigra branch varanasi in 16 jan 2011 to 2feb 2012 i want releaving letter urgently
D Oct 23, 2012 by
MANISH A PATHAK

I was en employee of ICICI bank from 10/10/11 to 30/08/2012. I had submitted mail request to HR for processing my pf withdrawal, which has not been done till date. I have even sent mail reminders twice but there has not been any response or even acknowledging my mail. kindly do the needful.Please find the details below.

NAME; MANISH A.PATHAK
EMP NO: 234146

Manish Pathak

D Oct 30, 2012 by
bachi_0002

I was en employee of ICICI bank from 23/11/06 to 01/07/2008. I had submitted to my pf withdrawal form, which has not been done till date. I have even sent mail reminders twice but there has not been any response or even acknowledging my mail. kindly do the needful.Please find the details below.

Bhasker Sama
Mail Id : bachi_0002@yahoo.co.in
Mobile No: 07396245406
D Dec 3, 2012 by
rasavu

I was an employee of ICICI bank from 20/07/2011 to 13/11/2011. I had submitted to my pf transfer form, which has not been done till date. I submitted my pf transfer form in Jan'12. I have even sent mail reminders twice but there is no response. My employee id is 230203. Kindly do the needful. find the details below.

Ravisanker.unnam
mail Id: ravisankar.vunnam@gmail.com
mobile No. 08050514297
N Mar 1, 2013 by
mickey pathak

i am chetan pathak emp 196035
working in icicibank from june2010 to jan2013 but i did not have proper information provide by the bank how i have done full and final settlement i have sent a mail to pf departement to bank but still now provide me details
N May 27, 2013 by
katir

I was an exemployee of icici bank from jan'12 to feb'13. I send a pf form to the pay roll department on my last working date. Till now, I am not received my pf amount. I enquired the icici payroll department regarding my pf status but there is no response from there. My employee id is 240240. Please let me know how to got a solution.

NAME: KATHIRESAN.S
EMP ID:240240
N Nov 25, 2013 by
abhi2007

PF Withdrawal - ICICI Bank

Dear ICICI Bank Team,
 I had worked with ICICI Bank from 14Nov 2011 to sep 2013. My employee id was 237228. I have not yet applied for the PF withdrawl, as no body knows where to contact to withdraw the money.Kindly settle my PF Money and credit it to my icici Bank Account.
Regard
Abhishek Gupt
N Feb 28, 2014 by
navanadh

I R Navanadh emp id:236592, I worked in Hyderabad ICICI bank towers as PBO profile
in the year of 2011-2012. I was not reporting to office from 5 oct 2012 and i received a settlement copy through post but mine provident fund amount was not credit to me. Perhaps some application to be submitted.

The reason behind am not reporting to office is in my family circumstance was not yet good my presence and support is required with my family. so, i went back to my home town Warangal.
i kindly requesting you to sir please do to get provident fund amount to me and what to do I have to get amount please noted me. I hope you definitely do needed towards me.

Thanks & Regards,