ICICI - Track of Service request

Padma_Patil on Jul 4, 2011
I have sent a request for transaction password as i had forgotten the same. How to track my service request?

Comments

N Jul 5, 2011 by
ICICI Bank Care

You can track your Service Request in the logged in section under "My Account" option. You can also write to us at care@icicibank.com with your contact details. We will get in touch with you and let you know the status. Refer "1966387" in the subject line.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.
N Jan 16, 2013 by
tadil1

With due respect I would like to inform you that I was very fond of services what you are providing with your bank. I have following two accounts with your bank (Cyber Green Branch) apart from my saving account(017701542403)

1. 061005000849:OD
2. 061010000334:FD

My FD account has been matured on 08th Jan 2012. So, I dropped an application for closure of both the above mentioned account on 07th Jan 2012 to get my amount on time. I am sorry to say you that unfortunately I didn’t get back my money till date after doing multiple follow up with Mr. Suraj Bhat (Cyber Green Branch). When I am writing this mail I got a message for service request SR254148203 after 7 days(please note the response time).

Last time I got the similar experience when I closed my another FD of Rs. 1, 90, 000. 15 days were consumed by the same branch to close my that request. Due to poor service given by your team members I ashamed on myself, and trying to transfer my FDs to some other bank.

So, I would like to request you to take this issue seriously and check out your services to find the loop holes. I hope, the steps which you would take in this regard will resolve my issue immediately.

ICICI - Track of Service request