Icici - Home Loan - ICICI home loan statement-charged 100

Nilesh
If you want the details of home loan(statement) like how many installments do u have paid etc.. ICICI will charged 100/- for the same.

Only single printout for Rs.100/- so funny.
ICICI should provide this facility with nominal charges or FREE.

Comments

I want Current interst of my home loan my A/C NO. LBTRI00000958162

Sir/Madam

I want statement for Income Tax purpose of my loan a/c no LHPUN0000354475

Suhas Inamdar

Sir/Madam

I want statement for Income Tax purpose of my loan a/c no LBBRD00001562269

SURESH SINGH

Dear Sir / Madam,

I Has a Housing loan from ICICI from Sep-2006 and now I want to cloesd this loan Kindly I am requesting you provide me outstading amount so that I can deposit ASAP my loan number is LBBRD00001266722.

Dushyant Parmar

I am want in my loan statement for income tax purpose.please urgent.
My Account No:LTCBP00010320429.

Regards with,
Ramkrishnan

I Has a Housing loan from ICICI from mar 30, 2005 and now I want to switch over this loan to SBI Kindly I am requesting you provide me outstading amount. my loan number is LBLUC00001027705.

I am want in my loan statement for income tax purpose for financial year 2008-09 .please urgent
My Account No:LBMUM 00001267912.

Regards with
M.H.Thakur

Hope you have received my complaint about my loan statement. I will like to know why it has not been delivered to me till date as last year I had received the statement much earlier.My Account No:LBMUM 00001267912

Regards with
M.H.Thakur

kindly provide me 2008-09 paid home loan statement for income tax return

regards
Adhir khare

why should the bank charge when it is the customer's right to get the statement of loan, interest details, installment details . Are we not paying enough interest already :

Dr Kulkarni

Dear Sir/madam,
My icici home loan account no. is NHPUN00000744064.
Kindly send my account statment for income tax return to me ASAP.

SANDEEP W.

Please send me a fourclose amount outstanding as on 31-10-2009

kindly provide me 2008-09 paid home loan statement for income tax return...

regards-
rakesh agarwal.
harish

dear sir

i need my loan clearence a/c no LTBNG00008456836

HARISH

I have taken Home Loan my account is LBALD00001257593/aPPLICATION fORM nO. 7775629854. I have not received Recovery statement for the financial yaer 2009-10 for the purpose of Income Tax. Please send my statement on my email address as early as possible. so that It may be deposited in office for the purpose of Income Tax.

Sadiq Hasan Siddiqui.

please send us current intrest rate of my home loan AC NO-LBRAJ00000619284, an i want the details of home loan(statement) like how many installments do i have paid, and outstanding amount ect..,

please send us current intrest rate of my home loan AC LBSAA00000997335, an i want the details of home loan(statement) like how many installments do i have paid, and outstanding amount ect..,

Sir/ Madem
I want home loan statement for income tex purpose.
my a/c no. is 777-1109569
Tx
Rajesh Tyagi

Please issue home loan statment for income tax purpose for the year 2009-2010

Icici bank should not charge the amount for providing the account statements.

Prabhakar