ICICI Lombard - 2 Wheeler Insurance. - renewal notice.

umeshchandra s. patel.
I got sms from TA-NSURE PL " Your Motorcycle Insurance Policy is due for renewal on 21 Nov.' 09. Kindly visit your Nearest Hero Honda Dealer to Renewal your policy thru NsurePlus system" I am located at vadodara. This sms has no any details to keep any paper proof with me. A deler of Hero Honda is 6 KM away from my Address. A person who is handling this thing at delers space ask me to brought a policy & RC book, If both things are mentioned in sms i may keep with me. Due to incomplite information provided i was forced to visit again. A time is precious & that is wasted. Though i have furnished all the requiment of paper proof & renewed my policy today. My policy No. is 3005/6390117/00/000. This is 3rd time renewal. Your system & software knows to me by my mobile no. only. If I am telling my mobile no., bike regi. no. or my name, software can find me out & my problem can be solved within few seconds. I can save my time & money. Another thing is they have accept CASH not in CHEQUE why it is so?
Complaint comments 0 Comments

ICICI Lombard - 2 Wheeler Insurance. - renewal notice.