ICICI Lombard Motor Insurance - To check the status of claim no. Mot 01746578

nigam_bn on Apr 21, 2011

With ref. to my Icici lombard motor insurance policy no.3005/11199678/10977/000, there is a theft claim on this policy registered (MOT 01746578) to you on 4th oct 2010 and survey completed by your surveyor on 19th oct 2010 with all the docs submission.
Further discussion with you (ref no 20110429) about the claim status and told me, will get payment cheque about 20th -march -2011, and they checked out all the docs along with police FIR & FR completed
but still i don't have any conformation from your site about the claim status and payment.

So plz conform me about claim status of MOT 01746578.

M.P.NIGAM
Siddhartha Nagar (UP) 272207
+919450553075

Comments

N Sep 11, 2013 by
vmkrn

Best Review
Dear all,

Myself V. Muthukumaran owning a motor policy from ICICIL:-3001/73165700/01/000 for my Chevrolet beat car R.No-HR-51-AS-5979 at faridabad-Haryana.

On 27.08.2013 I lodge a claim on my policy due to car accident and I surrender my vehicle to M/s Regent Automobiles for further work as directed by ICICIL.
one day after I received a call from Mr. Prafulla Banu/9953658785 and informed me that you claim shall be processed as dual claim, one for Bumper & metal part and other one is for car front glass. Really I don't understand that all the parts were damaged in the same incident, then why it requires dual claim process.

This person Prafulla Banu has taken decision unilaterally and said that I can do like this only if you want you can proceed with dual claims else you can avail the claim only bumper & metal part and he did the second option with out considering my concerns.

Still I am fighting with ICICL but there is no response.

SO PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ICICIL INSURANCE FOR ANYTHING, YOU WILL DIE IF YOU TAKE ICICIL.

V.Muthukumaran
Mb.No:-9990708783.
thota kalyani ICICI Lombard Motor Insurance  - India

delay in claim processing - icicilombard insurance

Our policy no. 4034/CHT/03381208/00/000
Policy holder is Thota Praveena
Patient name - T. Sukumar
Patient admitted on 21.06.2008 evening at 8.00pm
our hospital personnel (Swaroopa Multi Speciality Hospital, Hyderabad) all the necessary documents faxed to Chennai office.
Then chennai branch informed documents to be faxed to Mumbai office, again we refaxed the same. Upto now we faxed our documents nearly 4 times to mumbai branch.
From 22.06.2008 onwards we are contacting the mumbai branch with toll free number 18004258854 every day nearly 10 times.
today we called nearly 20 times almost. Every executive is informing processing is going on with in 2 hours we will fax to your hospital. but till 9.00pm we didn't got any information. again we contacted mumbai office again they are saying now fax all the documents.
Sir, this is the way of treating of a policy holder when she is in more risk of this father health condition.
we are very demotivated by your services.
so, kindly process our claim as early as possible.
SUNITA VERMA ICICI Lombard Motor Insurance  - India

CAR INSURANCE CLAIM - ICICI LUMBARD INSURANCE

I buy my sentro zing car last year and getting insurance from ICICI Lumbard, Gurgaon, Haryana.
This year I renew my car insurance from the same company and also from the same office.
Unfortunately few parts of my car are damaged in a minor accident. know the ICICI Lumbard is refused to reimburse my claim.
they said they can't give this facility. I can't understand that why we do insurance . know i have bear all the expendature myself.
Note:-
1. First they gave me cover note of renewal of my policy. i continusaly mak demand for my policy. they always says we are giving. but till today i never got my policy.
2. Then after two months they said, mam your check was bounced. But they couldn't inform me.
3. At last my husband persanolly visit there office and then they said, we renew your policy on the basis of same cover note, you done the same amount of payment via DD.
4. We ok with this, they issue again a fresh cover note against my policy.they also said that on the basis of new cover note you claim your insurance.
5. when we make my claim they straight forward refuse my claim. And said to me we are not refund your money do whatever you want.

Kindly help me out.
N Jan 12, 2011 by
vishalrimjhim ICICI Lombard Motor Insurance  - Bihar, India

DELAY IN PROCESSING OF MY THEFT CLAIM SINCE LONG - ICICI MOTOR INSURANCE POLICY

Subject : regarding complain against my lodged theft claim vide ack no.MOTO1506073 in ICICI Lombard general insurance Co. Ltd on 1/2nd april,2010.

With reference to the subject noted above , I vishal thakur s/o late amar kant thakur resident of h.no230, patliputra colony ,patna-13 would like to inform you that I have lodged a theft claim against my stolen mahindra bolero slx as mentioned above and after submittion of all necessary papers related to the claim on5th oct,2010(copy of the letter enclosed) ,the company is not processing my claim till now and giving unnecessary reasons for the delay. Further they are asking for un required and unofficial document like (income proof etc) which is not required in the document section in insurance website. Further they also sent me the email for the same and I have replied back to them that is it mandatory or officially required then no response is given back till date. Sir in the nut and shell I want to draw your attention that insurance company is trying to create all the unnecessary possibility to delay the release my claim payment.

So in this matter I would humbly request you to kindly help me to get my genuine claim as soon as possible along with the losses caused to me in due courses as decided by your end .

Thanking you ,

Road no.1, Patna -80001
Mobile:9334762250
N Aug 3, 2011 by
manojnayak

I have a claim of No. MOT 01929456. All the documents in original including FIR and FR from CJM court are submitted in original to your surveyor, So plz conform me about claim status of MOT 01929456 and kindly give my claim as I need it urgently.

Manoj
D Oct 24, 2012 by
I AJAY

dear sir my claim reg no MOT 02657814.what happend my claim status now.

I.ajay
N Jan 6, 2013 by
joy prakash

RESPECTED SIR,
SIR I HAVE PLACED MY COMPLAIN TO YOUR OFFICE AND COMPLAIN HAS BEEN REGISTERED BY YOU ALSO, SO WOULD YOU TELL ME PLEASE WHEN YOU WILL COME FOR SURVEY, MY COMPLAINED NO. IS MOP 02881003.

MYSELF: JOY PRAKASH NATH
PH NO: 09382950074
N Mar 19, 2013 by
Jakir Hussain

With ref. to my Icici lombard motor insurance policy no.3005/70714826/00/B00, there is a theft claim on this policy registered (MOT 02821032) to you on 30th nov 2012 and survey completed by your surveyor about on 12th feb 2013 with all the docs submission.
Further discussion about the claim status and told me, will get payment cheque about march -2013 first week, and they checked out all the docs along with police FIR & FR completed
but still i don't have any conformation from you about the claim status and payment.

So plz conform me about claim status of MOT 02821032.
N Mar 19, 2013 by
Jakir Hussain

So plz conform me about claim status of MOT 02821032.

Jakir Hussain Sajid Hussain
9999673875 9891322508
N Jul 2, 2013 by
anil chowdhary

Please provide me the update of claim status of MOT 03167036

Irfan Hilal Bhat.
N Jul 3, 2013 by
nandkisore

Please provide me the update of claim no. of MOT -02951338 . I have already submiited the orignal documents required for claim to Surveyor.

Nandkishore
mobile no.9917465317
B-201, hill view apartement shestradhara road,
Dehradun
N Aug 1, 2013 by
K.H.Sagaya Milku

please provide me the update of My claim No-- MOT-03230227, I have provided all the relevent documents to the survey inspector, But the Action from the ICICI lombard Team is delaying. I have only received the message your claim is under processing, but as of now there is no response, Kindly let me know what is the delay in processing.

From, K. H. Sagaya Milku.( Bangalore- whitefield)

Name of the surveyor is Suraj Kumar Mohanty.

contact Number is 8884414997
N Sep 26, 2013 by
yaagna

DEAR SIR,

Please provide me the update of my claim no-MOT-03188683, I have provided all the relevent docments to the survey inspector and all the survey done by your surveyors inspector.But the action from the ICICI lombard team is delaying.i have register my moter claim on date of 4th julay 2013, but as of now there is no response, Kindly let me know what is the delay in processing.

From, UDAY ANIL VYAS
MOB 9773077177
N Jun 18, 2014 by
Rakesh Debbarma

Sir, I have own a policy from icici lombard on january and my policy no.3001/68617935/00/000. Claim no.mot02624340. My car got accident with in 6month and i have given on the showroom for repairing and they have given me a estimate of Rs3lakhs above that is more than a insured value. But i got a claim from Mr pran pratim sharma mob no 9706010455 of amount Rs 164000.I am not satisfy with that and i want to reverify about my insurence claim from your side as soon as possible.

Rakesh debbarma