ICICI Prudential Life Insurance - About registering the e-mail id, user id, password

rajeswara rao. nudurupati on Apr 28, 2011
This is Rajeswara Rao. Nudurupati. I have a policy with ICICI prudential life insurnce. My policy is Smartkid ULRP policy. My policy number is 12907865. I want to register my e-mail id and also i want my user id and password. My e-mail id is nudurupatirajesh@gmail.com. Please rectify my problem.

Comments

N Aug 10, 2011 by
Latadevi

Hi there,

I Have the same request to make, Please contact and help me to get my email id register and also help to get User ID and password for my policy.
Policy Number 12784646
My Email: latamummy@yahoo.com

N May 8, 2012 by
Sankha Bhattacharjee

Hi there,

Policy Number 108873219, My Email: sankhabhattacharjee@yahoo.com, and register my new mobile no-8510053339.

N May 9, 2012 by
ICICIPrudentialCare@gmail.com

Dear Mr. Bhattacharjee,

We acknowledge the receipt of your concern. Our representative tried contacting you however could not establish a contact with you. Please be assured that your request shall be processed shortly.

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
N Jun 7, 2012 by
bhgwansingh5

Hi there,

Policy Number 10465437, My Email: bhgwnsingh5@gmail.com, and register my new mobile no-9501604105.

D Dec 14, 2012 by
bafna.subodh

Hi there,
This is Subodh Bafna. My polich number are- 12381754 / 13907060 / 12829915 /11392093.I want to register my e-mail id and i also want my user id and password. My email id is bafna.subodh@ymail.com. Please do the needful
D Dec 24, 2012 by
dilip hajra

About registering the e-mail id, user id, password
This is Dilip Hajra . I have a policy with ICICI prudential life insurnce. My policy is Smartkid ULRP policy. My policy number is 06143402. and my DOB 06.02.1967.I want to register my e-mail id and mobile no also i want my user id and password. My e-mail id is d_hajra.410@rediffmail.com and my phone no is 9860858486 Please rectify my problem.