ICICI Prudential Life Insurance - ICICI Prulife changes user passwords

pparag
I found another strange problems, security issues with ICICI group, now with ICICI Prudential Life Insurance. It changes user passwords for online transactions, without user consent, which can lead to fraudulent transactions. It caused me major losses when I tried to switch my funds, as I noticed that I could not login to the website. Fortunately, I accidentally noticed an email notification to one of my old email addresses informing me of password change 'as per your request', got me a shock. I never asked for this. I got my password reset through ICICI. To my shock, a few days later I again could not login, and found the same problem. After it repeated, I registered complaint with ICICI Prulife finally. Here is the final response from ICICI:

There was a prompt inquiry, and this problem did not repeat again, however, I still had to bear all the losses.

From: saphira fernandes [mailto:saphira.fernandes@iciciprulife.com]
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2008 7:26 PM
To: pparag@yahoo.com
Cc: <deleted>
Subject: ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited

Dear Mr. Palsapure,

In continuation to the interactions we had pertaining to the password being reset without your requisite for an initiation of the same in reference to your LifeTime (UIN: 105L013V01) policy number 00500268 with us please note that we have identified the individual and interrogate along with our investigations to help ascertain the reasons to reset the password.

Investigations revealed that your contract number was erroneously populated instead the customer requesting the same and hence even after the same was reset the details were mailed to you at your address.

We have initiated the necessary actionables and identified loopholes that we would undertake as a learning and help plug the same at the earliest.

I take this opportunity to thank you for highlighting the same to us. Instances such as this allow us the opportunity to identify our areas of improvement. In expressing our regret, you may be assured that we will take the necessary steps to avoid the chance of this situation arising in future.

I trust the above explanation helps clarify your concerns raised.

In case of any assistance needed please feel free to contact our customer service toll free number at 1-800-22-2020 from your MTNL or BSNL lines or write to us at lifeline@iciciprulife.com .

I assure you the best of our services.

Warm Regards,

Saphira Fernandes
Process Leader - Customer Relations

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited Direct: +91 (022) 6717 8435 Fax: +91 (022) 6710 0805
saphira.fernandes@iciciprulife.com
www.iciciprulife.com

Vinod Silk Mills Compound, Chakravarthy Ashok Nagar, Ashok Road, Kandivali (E) Mumbai 400 101, Maharashtra, India.

* Insurance is a subject matter of solicitation
* In ULIP policy, the investment risk is to be borne by the policyholder

Comments

MALPRACTISE IN MOUNT ROAD ICICI PRU BRANCH CHENNAI TAMIL NADU
the minimum qualification of advisor is +2 but Mr k.Rajesh kannan emp no:(523440)manager. made malpractises for joining a new advisor by name lava kumar advisor code(733239) who completed only 8th standard.Mr k. rajesh kannan prepared a duplicate certificate for Mr.kava kumar advisor code(733239)and made him join him as an advisor so kindly consider this matter as a serious and take necessary action on him
thanking you
r.kumaresan

I Am Employee Of Icici Preduntial Life Insurance Company And Work As Unit Manager Last 4 Month. And Deliver All Business Which System Need By Time to Time. Never Surrender Against System Requirement. But From Last 15 Days My Reporting Manager Mr.Nikunj Pathak Who is Area Manager in Icici Prudential In Paldi Branch, Ahmedabad, Who is behave like all authorities and Command Of HR Policies is Surrender Against Him And He never take care of these respected policies. He always use bed Words and treat as non Corporate man. He Always try to stop My Growth And Careers. I requested Not To Behave Again me with this nonsense attitude. He Always call Me not For Business But Only For Ask ID And Password For My System Resignation. But I Pantioned And Not Provide Him this Securities Purpose. But Last few Day Not Support Me For Any Business Activities And Force Me terminate in the system. So I Required Justification Of My Case. Need Step Against Him... Thank You..

policy address changed without customer's request - ICICI Prudential

I have a policy no. 05021402 from icici prudential life insurance and the policy address has been changed without my i.e customer's request.

Sir, your Agent code no.00182281 Name Mr. Debabrata Chakraborty Mob No.9874646084. I called him last 15 days to collect the amount & deposit to the PRUDETIAL Branch beacuse our 2 Policies are inactive. so WE WANT TO ACTIVE BOTH THE POLICIES.

1) Policy No. 04776220 (Tanmoy Bose)
2) Policy No. 04910005 (Tapan Bose)

My Mob, 09433888034 (West Bengal Distt. Hoogly UTTARPARA)

No Support via emails - ICICI Prudential

I am one of the existing customers of ICICI prudential life insurance and due to some dispute I have been trying to get in touch with the right team. I have been sending nearly 3-4 mails reminders and only once they have replied stating that they are looking into the matter and it has been nearly a month. The last reply I got was on 30th of April and they have provided the call Id reference in the email.

This is really frustrating, inspite of sending so many gentle reminders courier/e-mails of the same dispute details its all in vain.

I am not sure where to go now onwards...

Thanks in anticipation.

Devender Kashyap

Dear Mr. Kashyap,

Kindly write to us at nodalofficer@icicibank.com with ‘Customer Service - Insurance’ as the subject line. Request you to provide the relevant details of your policy, along with your full name and contact details.

We will be glad to assist you.

Nazia Sayeed
Office of the Nodal Officer
ICICI Bank

pliz send my latest premium amount of policy no.07936120 which i had been deposited so far.

I didnot resive my cosmester bond call me on 09393190908 /09390485888 /09985670789 AP Anantapur policy number 05302892

i m all ready policy holdar in icici prudential life insurance co ltd . my application no LL34184030
my DOB-11/03/1984 .

my problam is non macth in my email id

i request to attach my email eddress.my email eddress is -

ved_anand79@yahoo.com

Regards&Thanks
Ved prakash
#09729061771

I did not receive my latest policy account news

i am the lawyer and ex.employee of icici prudential i can easily help you on this matter without any cost. for any help u can mail me on my e-mail me on this id iciciashish@rediffmail.com.

My date of birth is changed, the actual date of birth is 07/11/1983

i am all ready holder icici prudential life insurance co ltd stage life my policy no 07783551 my D O B 13/02/1945. please send my a/c state ment. thanks.

I am an ICICI advisor code no. being 00771590. I would like to state that till date I have not received my Pay Direct Card which I had applied some 3 moths back. Please look into the matter and revert.

Regards.

I had paid the premium amount of Rs.7163/= through ch. as on 18.11.09. of Policy No. is 10229904. please send the receipt .

I HAVE 4 POLICY WITH U, MY POLICY NO-
1> 01857871
2>04867225
3>05550483
4>04867220
SO I WANT CHECK MY CURRENT POSITION BUT I CAN'T.
WHEN I LOG ON MY POLICY THEY WANT PASSWORD.
SO PLEASE SEND ME MY PASSWORD AND THEREFORE HIGHLY OBLIGE...

Attention: To whoever concerned,

Sometime back in Karnataka, the print and electronic media published the atrocities/goondagiri of the ICICI staff in the process of collection of borrowed loans from its customers. As a victim to a similar type of harassment, I would like to write my experience during the purchase of ICICI PRUDENTIAL LIFE INSURANCE POLICY # 12726282 during October to December 2009 from Richmond Circle branch, Bangalore.
They contacted me for a policy and appointment was fixed. One employee Mr.Vinod R, phone numbers 9742869137, 9739101856, approached me in my house with an official visiting card. During the course of talk, I refused to give any information directly and will approach through an agent wherein I will be benefited by Rs 500 at 1% intcentive for Rs 50, 000 premium. Then he contacted Mr. Rajeev, phone number 9036011334, 9731262789 and he agreed for the deal and will be paid personally through Vinod R along with the policy, whereas the policy was delivered through Mr. Sharavana. When I contacted Mr Rajeev for the promised amount, he refused to talk to me over the phone. I tried through Mr. Praveen’s phone, though Mr. Rajeev was in his seat, he asked Mr.Sharavana to tell that he was not in his seat, which I could overhear. Even Mr. Praveen told me that he is not willing to talk to me, which was very unprofessional and rude. This scam was explained to Mr.Harish, the Manager. The entire episode has to be investigated and the guilty should be punished by the concerned higher up’s.

For medical examination also, being a senior citizen, they promised many things and they don’t bother to follow up. I took personal initiative to contact the concerned people and dispatched the report.

Thanking you,
Usha Rangachar

i want to know my progress

i want to know my progress policy no.05590576, mobile no.9414667459

policy no; 8224524, with regard to this policy i have not given auto debit instruction, but co incidentaly for two times it was paid by Deutsch bank card. if such instructions are there kindly send the scan copy to to may mail. this is one part. further i do not want make payment by this card so kindly detach the instruction or cancel the instruction.inform for any action taken.
since i do not want to make the payment by that card send the payment back. I am making the payments by some other means. Thanking you sir.

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance - ICICI Prulife changes user passwords