ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co Ltd - premium paid receipt

Narayan Yeshwant Warunjkar on Aug 19, 2012
I have recd your message on my mobile through TD-IPRULI that you have recd premium through ecs Rs.9843 against my policy no. 00067483 and told to get the relevent receipt from iciciprulife.com, but sorry to state that I could not able to get the same, hence hereby would like to request you to send my premium paid receipt on my e amil id narayanwarunjkar@yahoo.in to enable me to download the same immediately. premium has been deducted on 14/8/2012 through icici bank vashi branch.
kindly do the needful immediately, also send the statement till today on above mentioned e mail id which is my official e mail id

regards,
narayan y. warunjkar.

Comments

Dear Mr. Warunjkar,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Our representative will get in touch with you in the next 4 hours to assist you with your concern.

We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance

Dear Mr. Warunjkar,

We understand our representative has contacted you and resolved your concerns to your satisfaction. Accordingly a communication has been sent to your e-mail address. Is there anything else we may assist you with?

In case of any further clarification, please contact us on our Customer Care number 1860 266 7766 or write to us at lifeline@iciciprulife.com.

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance