ICICI Prudential Life Insurance - PREMIUM PAID RECEIPT AND DUE RECEIPT NOT RECEIVED BY ME SO FAR

SUSHIL VASANT RAJE on Jan 21, 2011
Life Assured's Name: Madhuri Sushil, Raje Plan Name: Hospital Care
Policy No.: 06517553 . PREMIUM RECEIPT NOT RECEIVED SO FAR.
PAID RS 14,272.00 TOWARDS ABOVE POLICY ONLINE PAYMENT.
REGRET ICICI PRUDENTIAL LIFE INSURANCE HAS NOT SENT NOTICE
AND PREMIUM RECEIPT AS ON DATE INSPITE OF SEVERAL REMINDERS
OVER PHONE TO THEIR CUSTOMER CARE DIVISION .
THEY HAVE ALSO BLOCKED THEIR CONTACT US E-MAIL SITE
they also not sent receipt by speed post as requested to them very often..

MADHURI SUSHIL RAJE
MOBILE NOS. 9867611244 AND 9867611297
E-MAIL: raje_sushil_vasant@rediffmail.com & madhurisushilraje@rediffmail.com

Comments

KISHAN20_12 ICICI Prudential Life Insurance  - India

orginal premium recipt - icicilife insurance

sirmadam

I am complant many time for icici pru so pleze short out my complant
I have a life insurance policy with your company policy no 03315917 I dont receive a monthly premium receipt for the 11 month kindly despatch me the monthly premium receipt on my residence address

thanks
kishankumar 9871708616
SANJEEV KUMAR ICICI Prudential Life Insurance  - India

NON RECIEPT OF PAYMENT - Icici Prudential Life

I HAVE PAID PREMIUM FOR FOLLOWING POLICY THROUGH SBI NET BANKING ON 03/05/2009. THE MONEY DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT BUT NO INTIMATION CAME FROM ICICI.
POLICY NO. 08826345 AND 08825300

PLEASE CLARIFY
riteshrastogi@sify.com ICICI Prudential Insurance  - India

RECEIPT NOT RECEIVED - ICICI PRUDENTIAL INSURANCE

I HAVE ALREADY PAID THORUGH UNION BANK INTERNET BANKING SYSTEM TO ICICI PRUDENTIAL POLICYPREMIUM, BUT RECEIPT NOT RECIVED TILL DAY. MY POLICY NO. 11500502. PL LOKK INTO IT & NEEDFULL.
shashikulshrestha ICICI Prulife  - Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India

non receipt of ins. paid till date - ICICIPRULIFE

ICICIPRU LIFE Policy no. 04000315, Chque No. 96380, Name: Abhinava s Kulshrestaha, Dt. 12/01/2010 of Rs. 18000/ drawn From bank PNB, Colonel GunJ ,ALLAHABAD
Money has been realized but receipt is not received by despatch. kindly confirm about receipt details of above complaint.
N Jan 18, 2011 by
SUSHIL VASANT RAJE ICICI Prudential Life Insurance  - MUMBAI, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

MY POLICY NO. 13050810 LIFE TIME PENSION PREMIUM DUE RECEIPT AND
PREMIUM PAID RECEIPT BOTH ARE NOT RECEIVED AS ON DATE.
I HAVE PAID MY PREMIUM AMOUNT OF RS 15,000/- SINCE I HAD NOT RECEIVED ANY INTIMATION FOR THE PAYMENT OF PREMIUM DUE.
KINDLY REDRESS MY COMPLAINT
THANKS & REGARDS
SUSHIL V RAJE. MOBILE NO. 9867611244
AND 9867611297 E-MAIL : raje_sushil_vasant@rediffmail.com
N Jan 18, 2011 by

MY POLICY NO. 13050810 LIFE TIME PENSION PREMIUM DUE RECEIPT AND
PREMIUM PAID RECEIPT BOTH ARE NOT RECEIVED AS ON DATE.
KINDLY REDRESS MY COMPLAINT
THANKS & REGARDS
SUSHIL V RAJE. MOBILE NO. 9867611244
AND 9867611297 E-MAIL : raje_sushil_vasant@rediffmail.com
N Feb 14, 2011 by
sanjay_sarkar2002@yahoo.com ICICI Prudential Life Insurance  - Chinchura, Hooghly, West Bengal, India

not received renewal receipt - ICICI Prudential life time super pension

i had not received my renewal receipt from ICICI PRUDENTIAL POLICY NO 09616639 . Name Nilkamal Sarkar mob no 9143554460 please sent this renewal receipt as soon as possible by email-sanjay_sarkar2002@yahoo.com or by post.

Thanks & regards
Nilkamal Sarkar
N Jul 7, 2012 by
prajapati babubhai

I had paid my policy premium Rs 10, 000/- through SBI debit card but yet not received payment receipt My Email ID is pb1469r@rediffmail.com

N Feb 4, 2013 by

Policy No. 11734294

email id:- asif_alis205@rediffmail.com
N Jul 25, 2013 by
shaktiraj

my policy name life time super pension.
my policy no- 13165925
and i paid my policy premium on the date of 12/06/2013, but i still have not received my premium receipt or any sms. so i request that please provide me my receipt or please send my policy receipt in my email.
My email id is - itsmeshaktiraj135@gmail.com

Dear Policy Holder(13165925),

We regret the inconvenience caused. Our representative will get in touch with you in the next 4 hours to assist you with your concern.

We appreciate your patience.

Dear Policy Holder(13165925),

We understand our representative has contacted you and resolved your concern to your satisfaction. Accordingly, a communication has been sent to your registered email address. Is there anything else we may assist you with?

In case of any clarification, please contact us on our Customer Care number 1860 266 7766 or write to us at lifeline@iciciprulife.com.

N Mar 6, 2014 by
Rajeevan K

sir, I need to get my policy premium paid receipt of Rajeevan K Policy No: 05848389. (ICICI pru life 2013).
my Email ID is rajeevan.yogadan@gmail.com. An early action is requested.

Rajeevan K. Trivandrum, krerala

Dear Sir(Rajeevan),

Your request has been noted. Our representative will get in touch with you in the next 4 hours to assist you.

Dear Sir(Rajeevan),