ICICI Prudential Life Insurance - Foreclosure of policy

kishor.jotwani@gmail.com
I am existing customer of ICICI Prudential, plan name lifestage RP policy no.- 06217155. I have opened policy in year 2007 with EMI of Rs1700.00 per month, and I have paid 8 EMI of Rs.13600.00 and after that I was unable to pay the premium due to some problem. At that time I talked with customer care regarding forclosure of that policy but he told me that the policy is having locking period of 3 years and I will not get money return, please try to get money after 3 years. Now after three years I got letter of forcloser of that policy again I talked with customer care, Now they are telling that your policy has been lapsed and I will not get any amount.

So tell me Is it fair?, that insurance company is using my amount of Rs.13600.00 from last 3 years and now they are not ready to give me return any single amount without any benifit.

Please do the needful

Kishor Jotwani

Comments

N Apr 13, 2013 by
kishor.jotwani@gmail.com

Still no action has been taken.

Kishor Jotwani
N Apr 15, 2013 by

Dear Mr. Jotwani,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Our representative will get in touch with you shortly to assist you with your concern.

We appreciate your patience.

N Apr 17, 2013 by

Dear Mr. Jotwani,

Our representative tried contacting you on your registered mobile number however could not establish a contact. Request you to share an alternate number for us to assist you with your concern.

N May 14, 2013 by

Dear Mr. Jotwani,

We understand our representative has contacted you. We wish to inform you that the concern highlighted by you has been reviewed. Accordingly, a communication has been sent to your registered email address with the details of the resolution offered.

In case of any further clarification, please contact us on our Customer Care number 1860 266 7766 or write to us at lifeline@iciciprulife.com.

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance - Foreclosure of policy