Icicicredit Card - Reward points transferred to Imint program

Anuradha
I was shocked to check my last month's credit card says I've redeemed all my points! When contacted ICICI Call centre they are saying all the points have been transfered to imint...without any intimation to me! Its very dissapointing to see that a leading bank which claims to be customer-service oriented works in a such pathetic way. I feel this imint program is a pure waste and just another way to sqeeze money from the customers. I suggest ICICI Bank should withdraw this program and should continue with their own program of redeeming points.

Comments

reward points transfer - ICICI Credit Card

my credit card no. is 4477 5800 1124 1004, my date of birth is 19-10-1950, my land line phone is 0712-2583716. i have not used even a reward point. suddenly all reward points are transferred to imint without giving me a chance . when i have contacted imint through e-mail there are helpless and given me phone no. at mumbai. those at mumbai have asked to contact you to get imint member number and then only they can be of any help. kindly help me out in this situation and see that all my reward points are given back to me along with imint member card. kindly pay immediate attention to this complaint.
yours p p rao
sasha

Pardeep really helped a lot to get my IMINT Card. Thanks Pardeep
Rajesh

What the F*** are these ICICI bak are doing. First they transfered all my points to imint with out my notice and now they didnt dispatched my card..
Some one please help...

I, m using icici credit card customer.
Very difficult to find redeem reward points through website and i-mint customer care.
enidhi

iMint is a brilliant idea but very badly executed. The rewards not even worth 1% of the money spent to accumulate required points. Read my complete review of this service here

hi,

i am rajkumar. i applied new ICICI credit card, card approved on june 26th 2008, courier no:19588401, my date of birth:10-01-1982, the card came to my home through Express Deliveries on July 1st 2008 that time my door was locked so the courier returned . i asked the courier office but they said returnd to ICICI. plese resend my credit card.

with regards
M.rajkumar
Mob:09791586420
Dipali

can any one tell me that can i used i mint card as credit for purchasing mobile?

i tried for searching about this and i mess up...

please help me out..

i dnt know how to use..

txs in advance

Dipali

yes, same thing happened with me too. My rewards points has been transfered to i-mint. After this i contacted i-mint many times but still didn't get my card.If i call to ICICI then thay say call i-mint...

I have a ICICI Bank gold Credit card my ph no is9339157309 still i have not rec. any information from IMINT/ IMINT card. so pl do the needfull. rep. me asearly as possiable.

Kaushik Chatterjee

If till this time you have not found out that ICICI is the most pathetic bank in India which has grown too much too fast which it cannot cater to...it actually is your problem. ICICI will continue to milk its existing customer. That is there business model. High time make switch - in savings a/c, credit card a/c or house loan a/c. It is worth the effort. I understand all these take effort. I have gone through that but as of now I have switched all of above incl. DEMAT a/c. Name ICICI and its manager who keeps boasting on CNBC sucks.

Ohhh...i had thought it's just me who is finding issues with iMint. This is being countinously 4 months that i have been calling iMint for my card. I was provided with the card number, but where is my card...god only knows. I have been regular in calling iMint CC every 10 days (don't have much work in office...:)). on top of all ...the biggest frustration is the worth of rewards. spend 20K on ICICI card to get a reward of 200 bucks. it's really taking my nerves and i have actually shifted to other bank cards.

does any one know ...how to get the card and redeem all the points? ...just joking guys :)
baasu

Mr. Pradeep Kumar,
Its really shameful, you dont even have mail id on behalf of imint. Why you are using gmail account. Why you dont have a mail id @imintpoints.com
Suggestion for all, do not put your details like phone number and date of birth, card number courier number on forums, its easy to cheat you with those details. And do not send mails to ids which are not corporate. You better put mails to customar care mail ids.

I do agree with the complain. Its really stupid on ICICI to do this sort of act without informing the customers. I had more than 4500 points on my card and suddenly all vanished in the next statement. When I contacted the customer service the stupid lady on other side replied that all the points were transtered to i-mint. These are the idiotic move some useless people take in the organisation and because of their individual decisions, such a reputed bank is getting lot of rubbish from the customers.

I am Pradeep and I work for imint.

The points have been transferred to imint, as imint is authorised to manage the rewards program for select ICICI credit cards. This has been done to provide better value to customers.

You as a customer continue to earn your reward points from ICICI Bank, but these will now be managed by imint.

Besides ICICI, imint has partnered with enterprises like Airtel, MakeMyTrip.com. HPCL, Life Style, AirIndia and more than 2500 merchant outlets / Regional partners.

The advantage you now have is that you can earn reward points from these other partners and accumulate the points in the same basket, allowing you to earn points at a higher pace.

Also, you get the opportunity to earn from multiple partners for a given transaction. For example, if you do a booking on an AirIndia flight through MakeMyTrip website and pay using your ICICI Credit card - you earn points from AirIndia, MakeMyTrip and also from ICICI bank for one transaction.

Please feel free to write to me at pradeep.imint@gmail.com

Pradeep

Dear I mint Team

I have not any mailers regarding my i mint A/c no.

I couldnt able to redeem my rewards points.

Request you to confirm me what is the procedure on redemtion.

Thanks & Regards
Gerald Noel
0 98430 99220

Reward points - ICICI Credit cards

Four months back, reward points accumilated to my account are transferred to imint card with a promis that the imint card shall be delivered with in a month. Four months were lapsed still I am waiting for the imint card. Please do the needful and I shall be thasnkful to you sir,

GOPICHAND P
Card No. : 4477 ---- ---0 8008

Transfer of Reward points to imint account - ICICI Credit Card

I am holding ICICI credit card since last 6 months. All reward points earned on my card till date(over 2000) have been transferred to imint account without my permission or any intimation to me. ive neither been informed of my imint account nor have I recd the imint card till date. I therefore have no means of knowing the status of my earned reward points, nor can I get the pts redeemed. It is therefore requested that icicibank be directed to transfer all reward pts earned till date to my credit card account.
Mukul gupta
Ph: 9011537577

icici bank is deceiving its cardholders by transferring pts to imint a/c. I have accumulated over 2000 pts on credit card, but all pts transferred to imint a/c. I've no info of my imint a/c or card no and have not yet recd the imint card.
This shows complete apathy of icici bank towards its customers.
daniel

It is very very unfair transfering the reward points to imint without notifying the customer.

i was using icici credit card nd i purchased a moblie phone on EMI thru E-net, when i got 1st month credit card statment i wonderd "hw is it possible". i bought a moble phone cost Rs 5150 (aprx.) but bank sent me statment Rs21000(aprx.) along with the mobile statment, then i given a compalint in customer care, but really they dont know how to speak with customers and guide and help out tham, they just try to transfer the call to here department to over their. i my complaint several times but m not geting any proper responses from bank till now. when i again aproched in custmr care to help me out, one custmr care executive told that " dont worry sir u just pay ur mobile bill EMI and except transctions complaint i'll forward to consern department and they"ll get back next day and for ur quiry it will take 2 months.. but its been 8 months.. and bank is incrsing my bill with all the taxs nd late fee" .and now wht happnd, i did not pay of these transtions except my mobile bill(EMIs). then bank Dr my Rs10172 from my persnal a/c.. wht shud i do...tension is building steadly... *(help me out)** (get back me on kartikswam@gmail.com)

Icicicredit Card - Reward points transferred to Imint program