ICSE lost class Xth certificate - issue of duplicate certificate for class X

Anusha Soni
Dear Sir/Ma'am

I have Miss Placed my 10th class certificate, i m from Sophia High School Mount Abu, 2004 batch
currently residing in Jodhpur, Raj.
Kindly inform me about the procedure of issue of a duplicate certificate from the board.
i would appreciate if you can tell me as to what i need to do .
THANKING YOU.

Anusha

Comments

A Jan 14, 2011 by
bomma.nishanth

In issue of duplicate X statement of marks

I Bomma.Nishanth has misplaced my X class statement of marks, i'm from sivani the international school(hyderabad), 2005 batch.I would like to know the procedure involving in applying the duplicate from the board.i'm in very much need of it urjently, i would be thankful to the board if you could let me know the required information.

B.Nishanth.
A Jun 17, 2011 by
suraj92

with due respect and humble submission i beg to state that i suraj sekhar sahoo has misplaced my 10th icse certificate. i am from new stewart school cuttack orissa, 2009 batch i will like to know the procedure involving in applying the duplicate certificate from the board i need urgently, i would be thankful to the board if you could let me know the required information.
THANKING YOU
Yours faithfully,
suraj sekhar sahoo
cuttack 753001
N Jul 23, 2012 by
purusottamharipal

Sir i have lost my 10th certificate any where, then how can i apply for duplicate certificate, please send me any idea, i am from HSE Board Cuttack (Odisha)
Thanks.
N Jul 23, 2012 by
purusottamharipal

Sir i have lost my 10th class certificate .I am from HSE Board Cuttack (Odisha)
Please give me some suggestion for getting duplicate certificate.
N Jun 10, 2013 by
BhavyaM

I Muthyapu Bhavya from Satyam Public School, hyderabad, Andhra pradesh have lost my 10th certificate. Please let me know the procedure for applying the duplicate certificate from the board as I am in urgent need of it.

Thanks.
N Jun 17, 2013 by
m.ojha

Sir i have lost my 10th certificate .I am from HSE Board Cuttack (Odisha).please give me some idea how to apply duplicate certificate.please reply me sir

thanks